The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I would look annoyed too knowing my pic is being taken without permission. I know and get this goes with the job, but the paps are gnats that you just want to swat away. Anyway extensions are out-theres our Emma with her shorter hair :) looks beautiful as always :)

She should keep that hair color. It looks very nice on her!

Actually both hair colors suit her well equally, but it's definitely a nice change :D

Even more from yesterday:

Emma is rarely annoyed by the paparazzi, she always looks patient and lovely. It seems to me she looks rather really tired here.

Some photos the wig/extensions suit her. Others they don't. I guess it's something to get used too.

Also the picture's with the Starbucks is proving my theory as to whether she does drink Coffee or not. As I started a thread a LONG time ago about whether she drink Hot Water or Coffee. Because in Vogue she said she always has Hot Water as Coffee she don't drink because it's bad for you. If I meet her I'm going to ask. xD Like a creep. :D

She looks stunning none the less. <3

I know these are extensions, but her hair truly does look awesome this long and straight, same with color! But honestly all of her hair styles just rock-from short cute pixie to almost shoulder length (current cut) to Hermione cut :) just a beautiful girl! :)