The Emma-Watson.net Forum

whos the blonde chick? she's as pretty as Emma ;p

that is her friend SOPHIE, she models on britain's next top model.

she also went with emma to the pre-bafta party.

that is her friend SOPHIE, she models on britain's next top model.

she also went with emma to the pre-bafta party.

Ah I knew it was her!! I was wondering but had no idea how to look it up. Sophie is on this season of Americas Next Top Model as well. It's brittish invasion. She is doing really well, I like her a lot. I had no idea she was friends with Emma, so cool!!

------

Emma looks gorgeous! I don't care for her outfit much, those shorts are ridiculously short. But she does look wonderful! I agree with what Jeremy said as well, she does not need that much makeup!

Ah I knew it was her!! I was wondering but had no idea how to look it up. Sophie is on this season of Americas Next Top Model as well. It's brittish invasion. She is doing really well, I like her a lot. I had no idea she was friends with Emma, so cool!!

------

Emma looks gorgeous! I don't care for her outfit much, those shorts are ridiculously short. But she does look wonderful! I agree with what Jeremy said as well, she does not need that much makeup!

you welcome darling, oh and yeah she doesn't, I'm sure she knows, but she's experimenting when she doesn't need a make-up artist.

she said she has tons of make-up stuff she doesn't use so she plays with colors and mascara etc. I don't like it but she enjoyed it for sure.