The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing a rough tattoo design and have struck a problem

With the left side is the wrist and right side the elbow would you say that this cross is upside down or right side up?

I DONT WANT AN UPSIDE DOWN ONE! I want it the right way.

Cheers

Who other than me had these in the 90's? :P

I believe I had a mini one of them, or found it idk. They are sick. :P

With the left side is the wrist and right side the elbow would you say that this cross is upside down or right side up?

Cheers

hmm from this point of view I would say it kinda looks like an upside down one. Especially with the flames on the wrist. imo.

Cheers

I think it looks nice how it is, but wouldn't you have your arm facing towards the ground at most times? :o therefore making the cross the opposite to how it is now. And then if someone wanted to look, it would be the right way up for them too.

I think it looks nice how it is, but wouldn't you have your arm facing towards the ground at most times? :o therefore making the cross the opposite to how it is now. And then if someone wanted to look, it would be the right way up for them too.

Yeah, but when I look down at it it would be upside down.

Who other than me had these in the 90's? :P

OMG! I had these! My uncle used to collect them to. We were truelly cool people! My gosh! Memories.

Cheers

I'm thinking the diamond things at the end make the fire/cross design look dodgy. :P Maybe change the bottom? I love the rest of it though.... and upside down. :P

Edited by Hermione

Well take your time! It's for life you know! :P Just make sure, it's not too... how to put it straight/perfect at the wrist? Where you hand starts and your tattoo on your arm stops. You don't want it looking like those pull on sleeves you get. >.<

Edited by Hermione

Awwww.

Really cute!! I have a question about this little guys, cause we don´t have them here. So the thing is, do they stay little? Like a hamster or something? or they grow? I was having this conversation with my mum.

Yeah we have really deep talks :P

Really cute!! I have a question about this little guys, cause we don´t have them here. So the thing is, do they stay little? Like a hamster or something? or they grow? I was having this conversation with my mum.

Yeah we have really deep talks :P

No they don't stay little :P This is full grown I think:

Omg me too! XD And they do look creepy now.

They always looked creepy to me.

I found these and thought I would share.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2znnvic.gif

This made me laugh haha

http://i56.tinypic.com/34rghhl.jpg