The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so umm... I just looked through Jay Leno's car collection and this is an understatement: :whaa: :whaa: :whaa:

He's got Bugatti Veyrons, Mclarens, an Ultimate Aero, Rolls Royces, Bentleys, a car made from the engine of an M4 Sherman tank, concept cars, something that looks like an F1 car... and.... a crap ton of things that go vroom.

Here's a shot of his garage...

In front of a tavern, flat on his face, a boozehound named barney is pleading his case...

COME ONE, COME ALL, BE PART OF THE EVENT OF A FORUM TIME!!!! IF YOU JOIN THE CHAT RIGHT NOW, YES RIGHT NOW, WE CAN CRACK THE RECORD FOR MOST MEMBERS IN THE CHAT AT ONCE. RISE UP, CLICK THE CHAT, AND JOIN IN THE FRIVOLITY!!!!!!!!!!

Refreshments will be served but not past 9.

COME ONE, COME ALL, BE PART OF THE EVENT OF A FORUM TIME!!!! IF YOU JOIN THE CHAT RIGHT NOW, YES RIGHT NOW, WE CAN CRACK THE RECORD FOR MOST MEMBERS IN THE CHAT AT ONCE. RISE UP, CLICK THE CHAT, AND JOIN IN THE FRIVOLITY!!!!!!!!!!

Refreshments will be served but not past 9.

Ice cream with chocolate sauce, chocolate sprinkles and 100's and 1000's too. ^_^ Be generous Daxxy.

Ice cream with chocolate sauce, chocolate sprinkles and 100's and 1000's too. ^_^ Be generous Daxxy.

No can do, it's past 9 T_T.

Ahh Winchester Manor. It's haunted by the way ;). Mrs. Sarah Winchester kept being haunted by spirits from the dead allegedly those who were killed by her husband's invention (Winchester rifles). Apparently she kept renovating her mansion adding rooms and wings to the place constantly in order to satisfy the spirits. She would ask the builders to build hallways and stair cases to go nowhere (such as into walls/ceilings). Construction/renovation of the Winchester mansion finally ended when she passed away. All in all, the mansion has 160 rooms including 40 bedrooms.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Ohh spooky ! Ghosts dont exist otherwise there would be little sheep ghosts and baby cow ghosts everywhere and I dont think i've ever seen one have you ? but yeah cool place if you like stairs.

Ghosts dont creep me out but some stories do.

Ahh Winchester Manor. It's haunted by the way ;). Mrs. Sarah Winchester kept being haunted by spirits from the dead allegedly those who were killed by her husband's invention (Winchester rifles). Apparently she kept renovating her mansion adding rooms and wings to the place constantly in order to satisfy the spirits. She would ask the builders to build hallways and stair cases to go nowhere (such as into walls/ceilings). Construction/renovation of the Winchester mansion finally ended when she passed away. All in all, the mansion has 160 rooms including 40 bedrooms.

The first thought that came to my mind when I saw that pic was 'creepy'. I had no idea it's haunted until I read your reply haha.

The first thought that came to my mind when I saw that pic was 'creepy'. I had no idea it's haunted until I read your reply haha.

I did :P Went on the official website last night, I was reading about 'The top 10 scariest places on earth' and 'The top 10 unexplained crimes' :blink: Fun stuff :0_0: xD

Widu, suuup.

I did :P Went on the official website last night, I was reading about 'The top 10 most scary places in the world' and 'The top 10 unexplained crimes' :blink: Fun stuff :0_0: xD

Widu, suuup.

haha cool. :P

Nothing. Everything is boring me. You?