The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ΗΕΥ! This was supposed to be a secret! Don't reveal my true identity!! I KILL YOU!

Oh sorry,my bad! Okay,to even things out I will reveal my true identity...I am an extraterrestrial exotic dancer,who works late nights entertaining old and lonely ladies! the proof is in the gif below:

We okay now?

Oh sorry,my bad! Okay,to even things out I will reveal my true identity...I am an extraterrestrial exotic dancer,who works late nights entertaining old and lonely ladies! the proof is in the gif below:

We okay now?

ahahahahahahaha oh dear lord that gif is amazing! I'm dying here hahaha

ahahahahahahaha oh dear lord that gif is amazing! I'm dying here hahaha

hey,it's not nice to laugh at one's looks! I'm already very self-conscious as it is and your laughter is not good for my self-esteem! :(:P

hey,it's not nice to laugh at one's looks! I'm already very self-conscious as it is and your laughter is not good for my self-esteem! :(:P

Omg i'm so sorry i didn't mean to :o No you look amazing! :o It's just that your dance moves are..awesome!!

:P

Omg i'm so sorry i didn't mean to :o No you look amazing! :o It's just that your dance moves are..awesome!!

:P

Yeah,that's better! Have you noticed my incredible tan? Yeah,I vacationed in that Icelandic volcano...very good spot for smokin' hot tan! :D And,a lot of people seem to be impressed by my moves...aside from my decent paycheck,I get very good tips!

But for you,I'll dance for free if you bring that knife...in case you haven't noticed,I'm very much into the S&M scene!

:D:P

Yeah,that's better! Have you noticed my incredible tan? Yeah,I vacationed in that Icelandic volcano...very good spot for smokin' hot tan! :D And,a lot of people seem to be impressed by my moves...aside from my decent paycheck,I get very good tips!

But for you,I'll dance for free if you bring that knife...in case you haven't noticed,I'm very much into the S&M scene!

:D:P

ahaha yeah smoking hot tan indeed :P And oh dear lord much as i would enjoy free dances and knives, that mere image is ewwwh :P -i mean the two gifs combined- :P

ahaha yeah smoking hot tan indeed :PAnd oh dear lord much as i would enjoy free dances and knives, that mere image is ewwwh :P -i mean the two gifs combined- :P

That part had me on the floor laughing!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Can you imagine those two together?! Oh my,it would either be the coolest or the most disturbing sight in the world ....it's a fine line! :D

Orrrr ..*grabs Feli--put knife on her throat* OR I KILL FELIZ! :sob: For the sake of her, people TALKK!!

It smells like...........AWESOMNESS!

:o

No, it doens't. dude why the hell is everyone in Earth? And why am I the only one who is in Fire? :P

When did i type that? are you making things up?

:rolleye0012:

You fail son.

That part had me on the floor laughing!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Can you imagine those two together?! Oh my,it would either be the coolest or the most disturbing sight in the world ....it's a fine line! :D

Well i believe it depends on whether you're drunk or sober :P

Edited by He is Not Purple

Well i believe it depends on whether you're drunk or sober :P

If we take in the consideration that I'm Irish,we would come to the conclusion that I was born drunk...so,I guess for me it would be an awesome sight!! So,few shots of ouzo for you and we can enjoy the sight together! :D

:o

No, it doens't. dude why the hell is everyone in Earth? And why am I the only one who is in Fire? :P

You fail son.

Because we, Tom, Ardi, Feli and the rest are all chatty and awesome! Tell the mods to move you here :sob:

And Amen to the last sentence.

If we take in the consideration that I'm Irish,we would come to the conclusion that I was born drunk...so,I guess for me it would be an awesome sight!! So,few shots of ouzo for you and we can enjoy the sight together! :D

hahahahahaha oh dear lord that's so true^ :P CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!