The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would u go diet during summer? summer is the time u go eat all the ice cream you can get ;p i'll never go on diet during summer

dont switch lives with me, mine is sucks lol

why dont u postponed it until fall? fall and winter is d best time to go on a diet, imo, eat as much as u want then jog it in the morning and at night ;p more like working out than diet lol

yeah nah its not that bad ;p it never gone bad lol. I've got GnR, so everything good lol

Well i don't like jogging in front of people y'know :P that's why i never do it in the city. I usually run with friends when i'm at my village. Also the only exercise i really like is hiking, at the village again, so summer helps me be on a diet. Plus i drink lots of fluids as well.

I was thinking of starting the gym again, but right now i have no money at all. Maybe after i start my job :/

See, that's the spirit :P

the only people that up at 3-4 am in the morning is me and Rocky lol, i was saying jog during early morning but yeah i know how it feels to be running in front of people.. once someone yelled "you're not Rocky" at me, i gave him the finger lol.. i wudnt mind running in a small village, its fresh and no pricks yelling at you lol

gym huh? wanna build up all that muscle? please dont hurt me ;p i hardly go gym anymore, too expensive.

yeah nothing GnR cant heal lol

the only people that up at 3-4 am in the morning is me and Rocky lol, i was saying jog during early morning but yeah i know how it feels to be running in front of people.. once someone yelled "you're not Rocky" at me, i gave him the finger lol.. i wudnt mind running in a small village, its fresh and no pricks yelling at you lol

gym huh? wanna build up all that muscle? please dont hurt me ;p i hardly go gym anymore, too expensive.

yeah nothing GnR cant heal lol

hahahahahaha omg that's hilarious! When i see people jogging i always sing the Training Montage theme from Rocky OST :lol:

And yeah it's so calm there and you see nature all over the place, you breath clean air and most important you get to wear anytihng you like and wear you hair as you like :P No one sees you.

Yes yes once i get big enough to enter the body building contests, then..then you'll see! ... :mellow:

aye, i always listen to Rocky theme when i run, always lol. MAYBE YOU'RE ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT YELLED AT ME!!!! lol

i love the calmness of small villages, and wear anything we like huh? imma run naked lol or do what Guy-sensei and Lee does, run with my hands lol with my clothes on obviously ;p shame, i want girls watch me when im jogging lol

then then.. imma run away, and u can call me Tiny ;p

what are some of your favourite old Oscar award-winning films? :o I want to watch some, so far I have Tootsie, Roman Holiday, The Bodyguard, The Graduate, Gone With The Wind, Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, any other recommendations? I'm doing like an Oscar-marathon thing :P

I'm so angry. I just missed my exams session because universities closed as a protest to what that -female dog- minister of education does :@ I mean i'm all for protesting, really, but after the exams! Some people are trying to graduate ugh! >.<

*gives you a nice,big hug*

What's with the new username? Or better yet,what does it mean?