Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This will be a little bit random, but..

-------------------

Please come and like us! My friends and I, we’ve recently started a little organization ourselves where we are going to be raising awareness for a cause at one of our local hospitals. We’re planning on having a sort of classical talent show where we will have kids come up and play the piano, or any other instruments (violin, cello, flute, trumpet etc.) and put on a show. We’re trying to get donations to go to this hospital, so we’re trying to spread the news around. I know most people here don’t live in Ontario anyway, but I’d REALLY love it if you could like us on Facebook. We want to be able to continue this for the years to come, and I’d appreciate it if you could come and like us, keep up with us, and share you ideas.

Our group is called, Helping With Harmony. Search us on facebook, we’re a page. Or come like us here (if you can't find us at the search bar): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helping-With-Harmony/198367853561355 I’d appreciate it if you could at least check us out! We’ve just started, so there’s not very much on the page yet, but there are seven administrators (including me) and we are updating it as often as we can! Please come and just check us out! I’d appreciate it so much!

And no this isn't spam, hehe :D

^That's really nice of you! I'm gonna like the page, the least i can do.

:lol:

Yo cookie? :o I have it :D

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOD, YOOOU???

Yayyy om nom nom nom

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M GOODDDDDD TOOOOO!! i can't stand the heat atm, but good nontheless :D

^That's really nice of you! I'm gonna like the page, the least i can do.

Yayyy om nom nom nom

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M GOODDDDDD TOOOOO!! i can't stand the heat atm, but good nontheless :D

SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! We have no heat here :lol:

Yes I saw, thank you so much Dina! You're helping out a lot :D

No worries love, i love that such young kids are trying to help and raise awareness for important causes!

SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! We have no heat here :lol:

This is why i want to move to the UK :( Preferably IN YOUR HOUSE BWAHAHAHA. I'll bring the heat with me! There! Hmpf!

No worries love, i love that such young kids are trying to help and raise awareness for important causes!

This is why i want to move to the UK :( Preferably IN YOUR HOUSE BWAHAHAHA. I'll bring the heat with me! There! Hmpf!

:mellow: My house, why you wanna be in my house for?!! And I'm pretty sure the hotness follows you everywhere B) LOL