The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sterre don't! I brought it on PS3 and it was rubbish. The trailer looks so good but I had to trade it in. It was a fail of a game. I have loved all the other games too! The trailer for the new one, Part II looks brilliant but I'm weary of buying after the let down on the first. :/

P.S I didn't even know Shakira was still going? Last year too! As if!

Edited by Hermione

Hmmm you convinced me :P. I did play the first and second game but never finished them...can't find them from PoA on anywhere :-/...anyway, I always liked the parts in which you could walk around on Hogwarts and I believe you're not coming to Hogwarts once in the DH game :P...

Hmmm you convinced me :P. I did play the first and second game but never finished them...can't find them from PoA on anywhere :-/...anyway, I always liked the parts in which you could walk around on Hogwarts and I believe you're not coming to Hogwarts once in the DH game :P...

Yeah I have games 1-6 the last 2 I'm not bothering. I traded 7 back and 8 PFFT!

How is the new siggie I just made? :)

It's very good. :)

Can a member be transferred from one House to another? If not, can i post everywhere (including the mods' profiles) like 24/7, protesting, crying, sobbing pleading with them to bring I Am Not Purple to my House? :sob: :sob:

You know he's devastated. He told me he would commit suicide if i didn't manage to bring him to the Earth House :sob: He really means it. He's vulnerable and lonely :sob: