That Kim (Lena) and I:

- Have the same name

- Same favourite colour

- Same favourite animal

- Very similar pasts

- Both short-sighted

- No driver's license yet

- Same age in 2 months time

- We're getting out haircut the same month (:P)

- Natural hair colour is dark brown, natural hair is curly

- We both live in a house with our mums

THE LIST GOES ON. We've met on here since the new forum's been up, and we've found out that we have a crazy amount of things in common, there's so many things that we're a bit creeped out now. But, we live on opposite sides of the world. We're like, long lost forum twins :o

That's the thing,

We both got to talking to each other tonight and I was shocked that we had all these parts of our lives in common. However, we live more than 6,000 miles away from each other I think (if that is the correct distance).

I can safely say I have never been more weirded out in my life. :lol:

Truth is, I've always wondered whether there was another person similar to me on the opposite side of the world.

I think I found her. :D

That's the thing,

We both got to talking to each other tonight and I was shocked that we had all these parts of our lives in common. However, we live more than 6,000 miles away from each other I think (if that is the correct distance).

Truth is, I've always wondered whether there was another person similar to me on the opposite side of the world.

Aww that's cute. ;D

That's Awesome thing!!

but im not shock cuz that thing did happened with me and ma friend everytime we talk to eachother

and say anything we find that we like/dislike the same things and it's Awesome to find someone as you!=)

Well, the worlds population is about 6,900,000,000 so finding someone similar to you is not that unlikely, it's just a coincidence that you both happen to use the same forum. Pretty cool though lol

You put a downer on everything. Just be happy for them. I know it might be hard, but, it is nice. ;D I find it really cool.

I originally read the thread title as "How weird is padfoot"? :o (Because it said How weird is it by Padfoot in the new threads section) I just missed the it and by :mellow:

And I was ready with a list of things to contribute to the thread! :lol:

Now that I realize the true meaning of the thread, I have to say... that is kind of freaky. :lostit:

And I still have some things to add because...

You two have a few more things in common too! You're both very kind, really smart, have quite the variety of talents and interests, and I think you're two of the sweetest and best people I've ever met on the internet! :whaa:

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

You forgot one! You have the same middle name! :P

No, Arie, we don't. :lol:

I was joking around when I said that :rofl: . Sorry, hun.

They rest of it is all true. :o Now, I am wondering if our parents never told us some story about us really being twins. LOL.

Impossible, I know, but I cannot explain those similarities!! It kinda bothers me that I can't. Haha.

Love it, though!

Now that I realize the true meaning of the thread, I have to say... that is kind of freaky. :lostit:

And I still have some things to add because...

You two have a few more things in common too! You're both very kind, really smart, have quite the variety of talents and interests, and I think you're two of the sweetest and best people I've ever met on the internet! :whaa:

:blush: Stop it, Jon. You're making other people jealous. -jokes-

Thanks. ;)

Oh, Kimmie forgot one thing, I believe: We both thought about/took some classes in the Education field at uni. :0_0: .

Weeeeiiiirrrrdddddd. I gotta ask her about this one, though ^.

B)

Now, I am wondering if our parents never told us some story about us really being twins. LOL.

Impossible, I know, but I cannot explain those similarities!! It kinda bothers me that I can't. Haha.

Love it, though!

Maybe it's like on The Parent Trap.

That's the thing,

I can safely say I have never been more weirded out in my life.

I think I found her.

Just lastnight? No, we found out things ages ago, Kimberly! Not those particular ones though, remember? :o

I originally read the thread title as "How weird is padfoot"? (Because it said How weird is it by Padfoot in the new threads section) I just missed the it and by

And I was ready with a list of things to contribute to the thread!

You're both very kind, really smart, have quite the variety of talents and interests, and I think you're two of the sweetest and best people I've ever met on the internet!

Ah, of course :P You saw what you wanted to see :puh:

Aww thanks Jonald! Same to you.

:blush: Stop it, Jon. You're making other people jealous. -jokes-

Thanks. ;)

Oh, Kimmie forgot one thing, I believe: We both thought about/took some classes in the Education field at uni. :0_0: .

Weeeeiiiirrrrdddddd. I gotta ask her about this one, though ^.

B)

Yeah I'm still thinking about it.

We should complete the list sometime lol.

So my younger sister have a twin and I don't know :lostit:

Yeah, BoMa. I only just found out. Kimmie and I seem to have been separated at birth. Lmao, haha.

-jokes-

I didn't know how to give you the news. :doh:

I hope this was sufficient enough. LOL.

:P

Yeah, BoMa. I only just found out. Kimmie and I seem to have been separated at birth. Lmao, haha.

-jokes-

I didn't know how to give you the news. :doh:

I hope this was sufficient enough. LOL.

:P

I'm still shocked

That's the thing,

AWWWWWWWW I GOT tO KIMMERS AND REALLY MAYBE LOST TWINS AT BIRTH :P

AWWW YAYA KIMMERS :)

That's freaky. o.O xD

Yeah, tell me about it.

Our rooms will be painted the same color, with one accent wall. This is not being done inentionaly, either. We were involved in this discussion earlier today.

I have been wanting to paint my room since last year in that particular color.

Officially freaked out now? :lol:

- We seem to get headaches at the same time :unsure:

Did you ever see the movie Hancock (Will Smith) where the female lead and the male lead had similar injuries when one of them gets one? For example, since they were connected, when one of them felt pain, the other felt pain; if one had a headache, the other would have one.

Edited by ckravitz