The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I used to have my ears stretched, not anymore, they just look all saggy haha.

I took mine out too. I only stretched to a 10mm I am lucky. :P They went back to normal. They just shrunk over night and I put studs in so that further healing wouldn't totally close the hole.

Βοο.

Ι wish my hair was actually that straight :P

Blue's my favourite colour! But it looks more purpley on the picture to me. xD Epic! Though I'm not keen on the vibrant hair colours. I see so many girls with purple and red hair it's unbelievable.

Wooop it's blue!! Loves it. I used to die my hair in crazy colours, but I've grown boring :P You look amazing :)

haha thanks darling. It's true i get bored with one color all the time, i need change :P

ily 2!!! I could never look cool :P hahaha. Aw that would be so cool!!!

haha shushh ofc you would :P <3

Blue's my favourite colour! But it looks more purpley on the picture to me. xD Epic! Though I'm not keen on the vibrant hair colours. I see so many girls with purple and red hair it's unbelievable.

Same here! haha it's actually cerulean blue, the light makes it look different. Well in my city no one does it, some time ago when i had dye it red and blond sometimes they gave me a double look lol imagine if i had blue. But i don't mind it really, the thing i mind is that it wears off too fast.

Βοο.

Ι wish my hair was actually that straight :P

Dina! :o You look bluetiful! :yesyes::lol:

Here's ummm.. me with my trademark grainy webcab image trying to look young so I fit it with the board members :unsure:

And again, me doing something weird with my tongue because I was just that bored! :blink:

ROFL

thanks chris! It always helps to have someone give a bit of perspective when I become whistful for yesteryear! :P

:rolleyes: No problem dude. That's what friends are for. :D

Here's ummm.. me with my trademark grainy webcab image trying to look young so I fit it with the board members :unsure:

And again, me doing something weird with my tongue because I was just that bored! :blink:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ily!!!!!! Don't try and look young. You look better when you act your age :P

it is blue?

Yeah :D A wig though.

Bluetiful omg i like that haha. Looking awesome JonJon :3 even though you have to BRING THE BEARD BACK. No rush or anything though.

Here I am

Handsome, as always :D

Handsome, as always :D

And you're pretty as always :) Even though I'm not replying to a picture of you. I know I can say this cuz I've seen plenty off of Facebook :3m_sie:

Looking good!! That haircut is cool. :)

Thank you :) I do it myself. I quite like it too.

I lost my multiquote option, or it's not working I guess is a better way to say it. :( so...

@ Nordhausen: really cool/unique look. It's cool that you created it yourself too.

@ Arie: when have I EVER acted my age? :P I'm always either a grand pa or acting like a 12 year old with my comments, and I'm not close to either of those things in RL. :lol:

@ Dina: I want to grow the beard back, but I'm not allowed. :( I mean I could, but I'd have to shave it before my friend's wedding in June because his fiance's aunt wont let me in the wedding party if I'm not clean shaven. >.< And then my mum has a big b-day celebration the next weekend (after the wedding) and she would prefer me to be clean shaven as well. After that is the hottest part of summer so I don't think I'll get to start growing it back till around September. :sob: sowries.

Looking good. :D

Here I am

I remember you. Though you had a little more hair. :P

@ Arie: when have I EVER acted my age? :P I'm always either a grand pa or acting like a 12 year old with my comments, and I'm not close to either of those things in RL. :lol:

@ Dina: I want to grow the beard back, but I'm not allowed. :( I mean I could, but I'd have to shave it before my friend's wedding in June because his fiance's aunt wont let me in the wedding party if I'm not clean shaven. >.< And then my mum has a big b-day celebration the next weekend (after the wedding) and she would prefer me to be clean shaven as well. After that is the hottest part of summer so I don't think I'll get to start growing it back till around September. :sob: sowries.

Hahahahahahaha so true! And I like you better with the beard too!!! Which is weird because I usually hate facial hair lol

And you're pretty as always :) Even though I'm not replying to a picture of you. I know I can say this cuz I've seen plenty off of Facebook :3m_sie:

Awhhhh <3 :3m_sie:

haha ok we can wait! :P