The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

I don't take photos of myself super often as I don't have a camera at the moment, but this is the most recent.

251748_10150217303924222_748604221_6904423_2472013_n.jpg

-perfect.shivers

Recent? You posted that one around quiet a bit. I've seen it 3 times. >.< But as I have said before looking good dude!

Yess I love mountain dew, I know it's horrible for you but it's one unhealthy think I won't give up :P

I love the stuff, it's like drinking lemonade. But I drank that much Monster in my life the 'energy drink' don't give me much energy. :P

thanks, its was taken the afternoon after our Universities summer ball, so I had been working flat out from 8am one day till midday the next mixing bands and stuff, and if you look real close, you can see a bottle of Mountain Dew in that photo too :)

Ahaha sounds fun and look at that! You can ontop of that box. :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley: Looking good in those photos gurl!

Today all I had intentions of doing was staying in and watching this, (It fineally come today)

But I had to get dressed (like above+below) and go pick up my boyfriend. (He got kicked out, as you do.)

My hair looks really dry in the webcam shots but it's not. :P It's silky smooth. Just the webcam. :P

Edited by Hermione

My hair looks really dry in the webcam shots but it's not. :P It's silky smooth. Just the webcam. :P

:PYou look kind of japanese yourself with that hair....:P

Setting new standards, huh?:D

? i unno what you mean

Today all I had intentions of doing was staying in and watching this, (It fineally come today)

But I had to get dressed (like above+below) and go pick up my boyfriend. (He got kicked out, as you do.)

thank you! and you look cute! my best friend loves vampire knight!

and hou

:PYou look kind of japanese yourself with that hair....:P

Thank you. Probably one of the best things someone has said to me yet. :P

thank you! and you look cute! my best friend loves vampire knight!

and hou

You're welcome and thank you m'love! <3 Vampire Knight is amazing! Have you watched/read it? I have all the manga books. :D

pics of me:

You look great!

Your hair is looking very pretty.

Gorgeous as usual! And I love the hair :D

The light was really nice on this day.

me today, in skool canteen, even though we arent alowwed phones out, we still do

(im on the right)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/hni0016u.jpg/

Every school doesn't let you have phones out. Mine being one. But we didn't hide them under tables. We'd get them taken off us until the end of the day if we were seen. But that's the trick... to not get seen. :P

Kella: Just shut up woman. :P

I'm a mess today, I'm not going anywhere so,

Bit cold though >.<

I also posted one of me with my pudding last night in the Girls Forum but I don't want you guys on here seeing it. >.< I was in my PJ's.

Looking stunning as always Jade, Loving the stretched ear haha.

Me fooling around on my webcam at work (hiding in the break room for 45 minutes hoping no one will find me) Haha I was chewing on a mountain dew cap..

Wow, you look beautiful!!!

on a night out...

taking a well earned rest after a 28ish hour shift (yes, 28, not 18.... 8am till midday the following day)

Haha, what do you do audio for? TV or music?

Gorgeous as usual! And I love the hair :D

The light was really nice on this day.

Looking beautiful as always!

Also, what camera was this taken on?

Photo taken by my mate while being bored on locations for a film set

Wearing something stupid on my head in the TV studio