The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're cute!!! and i met tom felton too!!! isn't he such a sweetheart?!?!

here are two pics i took of me and jack (my current boy interest haha) on skype tonight. i think he's too cute! i told him i would sneak pictures...he didn't think i would hahaha.

314466_2463219824019_1357947957_4129817_440135656_n.jpg

318968_2463213463860_1357947957_4129809_515792376_n.jpg

Does he go to your school? :o

Don't mind my roommate's bed in the background :ph34r:

First time I've ever done my hair and make-up. xD I quiet like it, wouldn't have the confidence to go out like this though. O.o

EDIT: Oh anyone like my hair colour? I dyed it 2 weeks ago and now it looks like this. :P

Edited by Hermione

[quote name='Hermione' timestamp='1316364902' post='158365']
First time I've ever done my hair and make-up. xD I quiet like it, wouldn't have the confidence to go out like this though. O.o

[img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6460/me002z.jpg[/img]

EDIT: Oh anyone like my hair colour? I dyed it 2 weeks ago and now it looks like this. :P
[/quote]

:king: With those eyes (they always amaze me) and that hair....your sitting at home? I say go out NOW and flaunt it cuz you got it !

:king: With those eyes (they always amaze me) and that hair....your sitting at home? I say go out NOW and flaunt it cuz you got it !

Aww haha xD Thank you, but I don't think I'd go out looking like that. I'd be scared of people calling me names. :P

You're far too pessimistic. If I go :P , others will too. And it's not even like you have to really impress anyone...you have a bf.

I know but going out looking like that is just asking to be bullied. :P

no but seriously, looking good :)

xD! Thank you.

:blink::lostit::blink:

What did I do now D:

ohai, you're really beautiful and I like your hair and your eyes, and your freckles are adorable and you make me feel like mud XD kbai.

Dude, your hair looks amazing like that! And your eyes are so awesome.

You really suit the look.

:whaa: Dayum Jade, you look absolutely gorgeous!!

Dude, your hair looks amazing like that! And your eyes are so awesome.

You really suit the look.

Awh, thank you Joe. :D I actually really like my hair colour. It has so many colours in it yet it's supposed to be brown. xD

:whaa: Dayum Jade, you look absolutely gorgeous!!

Tehe, thank you. :blush:

Why wouldn't you go out like this? You look stunning, the make up is amazing-not too much at all. And your eyes are to die for <3 I also like the wavy hair and that's one sweet colour!

Actually I agree with Dina on that.

You look amazing don't get me wrong, but I think the make-up does get rid of your natural skin tone too much. You've got awesome freckles and skin tone, the make-up hides it. Rock the freckles bro, rock them.

Wow, I sound like a fashion critic... o.0