The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sick bro! Is that the only one you have?

Yes it is, but now I'm aiming for another, so it won't be the only one for long xD

Woah that's..not something i'd have, :P but still awesome!

Thehe Thanks!

I found a picture, not of my shoulder xD

Just me fooling around xD

Okay, I say this forum deserves an award for having such good-looking members. =D

I haven't posted here in a while, but here's one of the pictures my brother took of me. He's a photographer and he liked the braids my friend did for me. He also asked me to look 'sentimental' which I completely failed. <_<

I'm the brunette ^^

Gorgeous! Lovely cheekbones!

Me and my dad in italy earlier this yr

AWHHHH SUCH A CUTYYYY PIEEEEE :3 haha you have such a cute smile; you're looking great and taller :P

Okay, I say this forum deserves an award for having such good-looking members. =D

I haven't posted here in a while, but here's one of the pictures my brother took of me. He's a photographer and he liked the braids my friend did for me. He also asked me to look 'sentimental' which I completely failed. <_<

Stunning as per usual. I love your facial characteristics! And short hair suits you very much!

you look gorgeous!!

here's a new pic of me and my best friend :)

He also asked me to look 'sentimental' which I completely failed. <_<

Well I guess its hard to look sentimental in a profile shot. Well done anyway.

:3m_sie: :P

Also, Do I look older than 18? People seem to think I'm like 20 or older! o.O I'm sure I don't look older!?

Yes, I've posted this pic before but its the best recent pic of me.

You actually look 18 :D

I don't know if anyone else sees this, but you look a bit like Kevin Jonas, that's a compliment! I mean, I don't know why but some of your facial features are really similar. You look great! :D

Yeah, so I'm not wearing make up :ph34r: and yes I like water xD

You look so pretty!

I found a picture, not of my shoulder xD

Just me fooling around xD

Nice picture! :)

I'm the brunette ^^

You loook so gorgeous! This looks like one of those backstage photos from models on the runway!!

Looking good! :)

This looks really nice! I love the photo! :D

Ashley you look wonderful as usual! :D

^you dont need makeup to look gorgues :)

I LIKE WATER TOO :D

Aww, but I do haha. Water is great! XD

^ Yeah, the pic is b/w only but I was wondering where's the difference between makeup and no makeup?

It looks pretty much the same.

:)

My skin is pretty bad and I have dark circles around my eyes. The webcam didn't pick this up haha.

I'm the brunette ^^

Gorgeous!

YOU'RE SO CUTE!!

You are very pretty!! :D

ty (:

You're so prettyyyy. Honestly, you have like perfect features. I'm jealous D: haha.

you look gorgeous!!

You're so cute, Ashley!!

You look so pretty!

Thank you :3

Edited by mischief.managed

Aww, but I do haha. Water is great! XD

My skin is pretty bad and I have dark circles around my eyes. The webcam didn't pick this up haha.

Gorgeous!

YOU'RE SO CUTE!!

ty (:

You're so prettyyyy. Honestly, you have like perfect features. I'm jealous D: haha.

You're so cute, Ashley!!

Thank you :3

thank you :P

adorable!!! :D