The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are very narrow minded. What sinks? An Anchor. I am saying I will not sink. Like you say an anchor always sinks. Think of the power an anchor would have for not sinking. I am saying nothing or no one will bring me down. I will not sink.

everyone looks so hot lol i am super jealous and sebastian your cute to hell :) lol love the tat

sammy getting a few Inches cut does not hurt it looks good either way :)

Ended up getting 6 inches off. My hair falls just past my shoulders instead of the middle of my back now :) It feels a lot better.

You people are very narrow minded. What sinks? An Anchor. I am saying I will not sink. Like you say an anchor always sinks. Think of the power an anchor would have for not sinking. I am saying nothing or no one will bring me down. I will not sink.

And that's kind of unfair to say :S If you look at the posts above, they finally understood what you meant.

^ I didn't find it unfair. A little thought goes a long way. :) They only had to think. :) I gave them the answer though. :) Can't wait to see your hair. :)

Edited by Hermione

Better image.

The Deathly Hallows one looks wonky because it's swollen like fuck. D:

The anchor one don't hurt, but that one kills like a bitch right now.

loving it!!! i got a deathly hallows tattoo as well! :D

here are some pics from me getting mine:

i was trying really hard to pretend it didn't hurt hahahah my best friend is the dude that i'm holding is entire arm hahah

308437_2577810208707_1357947957_4223038_783108692_n.jpg

when he did the tip of the hallows it hurt REALLY bad. since i did it so the hallows was facing me so the tip of it and the wand part was right on the tendon. my mouth was not very christian at this point haha. the f word came out once or twice haha

311013_2577810488714_1357947957_4223039_1510951633_n.jpg

this was when it actually wasn't hurting haha. i was like "hurry take a pic while it doesn't hurt!!"

319575_2577811088729_1357947957_4223044_1391815693_n.jpg

here's the finished product.

310795_2577811448738_1357947957_4223046_1630787357_n.jpg

i didn't want it to be the straight lined hallows, i wanted it to be messy like how it's drawn in the book. the only part i really don't like about the tat is the 3 little lines at each end, but other then that i'm pretty okay with it. i'm thinking of adding "all was well" on the top of it because i feel as though it's missing something..also i think it'll be cool to be able to look at while i'm in the treatment center because i can't wait to be done with my addictions so ill look at it and be like "i can't wait till the day i can say 'all was well'" haha kinda cheesy but whateverr.

Jade: Well, just keep in mind that not everyone will get it at first haha :P

Ashley: Ouch! D: Thakfully I'll never get a tattoo haha. I'm glad you're happy with it though! :D

Here's the hair. It looks longer on one side because I was tilting my head. Smart -.- I also apologize for looking a little tired.

Edited by mischief.managed

Ashley, I LOVE THAT!!! I totally understand the effect the words "All is well" can have on you and I think that is such a brilliant idea!!! I hope everyday that "all will be well" for you!!!!

Sammy, your hair is so perfect that it would look good no matter what the cut!!! So jealous!!!

Ah Ashley I can't say I like it but it's different and it looks cute on you! The three little lines is what I don't like. One crooked line at each end would have done perfect. Howcome you decided to get it upside down? I'm getting the words "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." Around mine next week. :D I have to wait for it to heal. I wanted the actual proper quote to go with it. :D

Sammy: You look great, did you get flat ends? Or did you get some shape to it?

Edited by Hermione

^ Haha yes xD come to think of it, I should have gotten layers done. The lady asked me and I was like "No thanks". Don't know why I said that D: Next time I get a trim I'll do that for sure.

Edited by mischief.managed

I'll wear black just for you then.

Mmmmmm :P

I swear I don't tan, I'm not that dark.

I like your skin tone anyway. You always look adorable *pinches your cheeks..yet again*

Better image.

I'm loving the ankor, i just like the meaning behind it so much!

Jade: Well, just keep in mind that not everyone will get it at first haha :P

Ashley: Ouch! D: Thakfully I'll never get a tattoo haha. I'm glad you're happy with it though! :D

Here's the hair. It looks longer on one side because I was tilting my head. Smart -.- I also apologize for looking a little tired.

Perfect as usual. Gimme your hair :[

Better image.

looks good :)

and swollen is normal i know what you mean :D

I'm loving the ankor, i just like the meaning behind it so much!

Thank you! The anchor is my favourite from both. XD

looks good :)

and swollen is normal i know what you mean :D

Thank you and I know.

:P

Nice. :)

Jade and Ashley, y'all have nice ink. :D

---

Hello my big head! I'm getting 2 tattoos tomorrow!

Beautiful, that is all... very, very beautiful, yes very. Ok now I'm done.

---

Taken at the fair couple weekends ago.

Edited by sirbenedictvs