The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Leaving Covent Garden Hotel

Looks gorgeous as usual!! She loves her leggings!! lol

Well, she doesn't look all that happy in the pics. More like a <_< expression.

In many of the pics we have seen of her lately she doesn't look happy it all. I hope she is alright!! I am guessing she is just having a hard time adjusting to life after HP.

In many of the pics we have seen of her lately she doesn't look happy it all. I hope she is alright!! I am guessing she is just having a hard time adjusting to life after HP.

Maybe it's more adjusting to paparazzi dogging her everywhere she goes after the relative safety of Brown.

Maybe it's more adjusting to paparazzi dogging her everywhere she goes after the relative safety of Brown.

I would have to agree with you on that one. To be honest, I don't think Emma really cares about the Harry Potter series anymore. Sure, she probably hasn't fully "forgotten" about it; she never will, for she isn't the type of person to forget her roots. However I doubt she still has the same stance about the end of it all like after she was done filming it.

Edited by ckravitz

It's not gonna make a difference in her life (it's more out of principle than anything) but maybe we should stop posting paparazzi pics and just post official pics of Emma e.g. fashion photos, pics from magazines, promotional pics etc.

It seems as if the paparazzi have been following Emma around more often recently. They should only take pictures at public events, not stalk celebrities and invade their private space. :angry: .

Edited by KS987

I would have to agree with you on that one. To be honest, I don't think Emma really cares about the Harry Potter series anymore. Sure, she probably hasn't fully "forgotten" about it; she never will, for she isn't the type of person to forget her roots. However I doubt she still has the same stance about the end of it all like after she was done filming it.

I don't understand...

emma has done everything HP has asked her to do...what more do you want her to do? :unsure:

the actors have done their jobs and moved on...only the fans are dwelling on the doom and gloom of the series ending.

personally, i don't need to see, nor hear emma, dan and rupert going on and on about how depressed they are...(please no in July)...they are filthy rich, and have bright futures....and me, well, I'm the over-taxed working class slug with my cherished HP DVDs ... :D

Edited by stinka

It seems as if the paparazzi have been following Emma around more often recently. They should only take pictures at public events, not stalk celebrities and invade their private space. :angry: .

if it's not the paps, it is people on twitter and facebook... the girl can't even go to a store without folks tweeting her every move. some celebs say they want to be treated fairly, and do normal stuff, but how can they, the public really won't let them.