The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What are you doing now?

Listening to upbeat music to put me in a better mood. Otherwise, sitting here pissed off. About to go pick up the laundry.

eh.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished cooking breakfast. I think it's a mighty accomplishment that I managed to make a non-broken omlette. Woot!

Finishing up my coffee, and listening to P!nk. <3 HER!

:D

^ Kind of a late breakfast isn't it? :rolleyes:

:lol:

SHARE! :mellow:

oh, and if you couldn't tell what I'm doing right now, it's annoying Lena! :doh:

oi! I wanted my breakfast to come out decent, so it took time! Try cutting veggies with your right hand! DUH.

No, after that comment I am SO NOT SHARING.

I'm about to log off and get some stuff done...as soon as my coffee is finished. :lol:

I like to savour ze taste. ^_^

oi! I wanted my breakfast to come out decent, so it took time! Try cutting veggies with your right hand! DUH.

I'm about to log off and get some stuff done...as soon as my coffee is finished. :lol:

You might want to try a knife to cut those veggies instead of your right hand! DUH :unsure:

I have to get ready for work now. <_<

-hungry- :drool: MEANIE!!! :@

About eating breakfast late, you're not alone. I rarely eat breakfast; I eat lunch at around 2:30pm - 3:00pm (EST); Dinner usually comes around 7:00pm - 9:00pm (EST) (usually later than earlier). And that's not taking my time!

Eating M&Ms