The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Best people to travel with?

Who do you think are the best type of people to travel with? Say, if you were to go on a six month trip.

In my opinion, someone who has a lot in common with me so we're not arguing over what to do, someone quite laid back but also not scared to try things and who has a friendly personality.

My bestie Gareth, were thinking of travelling America together soon so i know he would be the best person to travel with. He loves everything i love, and is just fun.

My brothers!! and their wives of course, it would be so much fun to travel with them because I get along alot with them and they know how to have fun at all ways :D Also of course it would be awesome to travel with my best friend we're the same in so many ways and keep each other balanced :yesyes:

Now I wish I could travel :P

• 2 months later...

My brothers! They're so cool, they can make any trip worthwhile haha. Every trip I've been with them they've planned something insane or funny, it drove my parents nuts. And my 3 best girlfriends (they're like my sisters), I think what's shocking to others is the lack of drama even though it's a group of girls.

Edited by Bagel of Death

If you're doing the whole backpacking thing, I'd actually go it alone. It's more fulfilling and you'll meet some incredible people! I did it with 2 others earlier this year, and got annoyed with one in particular. When I go again in a few years time I'm definitely going alone!

• 2 weeks later...