The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Birthday Dina!

I'd like to make a special announcement: It's Dina's birthday today. The least I can do is make a thread, so here it is. I apologize in advance for the many grammar and spelling mistakes.

The first time we met wasn't the most friendliest of all conversations. It took a while, a few fights and you challenging my Moderator authority numerous times until finally we became the best of friends. A long lasting close friendship began, with all ups and downs you can imagine. We had our share of fights, good fights I must add. I remember our first real conversation. It was a serious one, and from that moment on we talked about everything. If it was history, politics or just random chatting. You helped me in quite many critical situations, gave me advice. You helped me go through that critical time of my life. After all those years we saw friends come and go, but I'm really glad that our friendship lasted until today.

You're special to me and will always have a spot in my heart, as cheesy as that sounds. I'm sorry. :P

So there is nothing more to say but Happy Birthday!

╔♫╗────────╔â•â•¦â•—─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♫──

â•‘â•©â• â•â•¦â•â•¦â•â•¦â•¦â•—║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦â•â• â•â•¦â•¦â•—

║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║

╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫â•â•©â•©â•â•šâ•â•©â•©â•©â•â•©â•©â•¬â•—â•‘

────♫â•â•šâ•â•šâ•â•â”€â”€â”€â”€â”€â”€â”€â”€â”€â”€â”€â”€â”€â•šâ•â™«

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Master ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

:P have fun!

Happy Birthday m'love! I hope you have an amazing day. :D

Seems everyone gets birthday threads but me here. D: Ah well. That's just me being singled out.

Y'all sound like an old married couple :P

Agreed!

Aren't they an old, married couple? :rolleye0012:

Yeah go make fun of me when I have my rare sensitive moments. :P

Seems everyone gets birthday threads but me here. D: Ah well. That's just me being singled out.

:mellow:

It's my beautifulmostwonderfulamazing neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan's birthday woooohooooo :ohyeah:

Happy Birthday hun! hope you have a wonderful birthday and an awesome new year in your life :3m_sie: :3m_sie:

Awh guys i can't, i just can't begin to describe how super awesome you all are and how lucky i am to have met you and be friends with you, even online :sob: Each and every one of you is special to me, i just want you to know that <3

If it weren't for that stupid distance i'd hug you super tight and french kiss you all :sob: I ain't even kidding :sob:

I'd like to make a special announcement: It's Dina's birthday today. The least I can do is make a thread, so here it is. I apologize in advance for the many grammar and spelling mistakes.

The first time we met wasn't the most friendliest of all conversations. It took a while, a few fights and you challenging my Moderator authority numerous times until finally we became the best of friends. A long lasting close friendship began, with all ups and downs you can imagine. We had our share of fights, good fights I must add. I remember our first real conversation. It was a serious one, and from that moment on we talked about everything. If it was history, politics or just random chatting. You helped me in quite many critical situations, gave me advice. You helped me go through that critical time of my life. After all those years we saw friends come and go, but I'm really glad that our friendship lasted until today.

You're special to me and will always have a spot in my heart, as cheesy as that sounds. I'm sorry. :P

So there is nothing more to say but Happy Birthday!

Oh youuuuu! I'm still saving this little post forever :sob: You're the only person i consider closer to me, than even my friends irl! You're definitely my best friend, and i wouldn't change our little memories for anything in this world <3 I'm more than lucky to got to meet you and stick with you for these years! Thank you a lot you #$%*$%! :sob:

Edited by He is Not Purple

Awh guys i can't, i just can't begin to describe how super awesome you all are and how lucky i am to have met you and be friends with you, even online :sob:Each and every one of you is special to me, i just want you to know that <3

If it weren't for that stupid distance i'd hug you super tight and french kiss you all :sob: I ain't even kidding :sob:

:P

Oh youuuuu! I'm still saving this little post forever :sob: You're the only person i consider closer to me, than even my friends irl! You're definitely my best friend, and i wouldn't change our little memories for anything in this world <3 I'm more than lucky to got to meet you and stick with you for these years! Thank you a lot you #$%*$%! :sob:

:blush: <333

haha "#$%*$%". You!

:P

bwahaha. :P