Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationThe largest country on the map

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:25 AM

The title says it.

When I was a little girl, I had a book where I wrote about each dream every morning. And I found it a few weeks ago, it was so interesting to read.

Last night I've dreamed about rockets lol :mellow:

Posted Image

We have it in my city and I've dreamt that I was on the top of it, but it looked different like a museum, it was higher, there was an elevator inside and when it went down, felt like you fly. Could see most of the city and it was so green, so nice xD

And then I've dreamed that we had rockets instead of trams, they were veryyy fast and it took at least 3-5 seconds to get from station to station. Amazing xD

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Banner: Jade

Call me Yulia

#2 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:03 PM

I don't always dream it used to be rare. Lately it's been about my boyfriend cheating or hurting me. They're getting more frequent. So without details you know what last nights one was about.

#3 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:41 PM

^normally, from what i heard, what happened in your dreams is the opposite of what going to happen.

anyways, my dream is always random, last night i had a dream about meeting the most beautiful girl i've ever seen lol
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#4 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

^normally, from what i heard, what happened in your dreams is the opposite of what going to happen.

Lol.

Last night as I remember I've dreamt of sth weird, I was sitting at the desk, doing stuff with papers, a lot of papers, I was writing sth, putting papers from one bunch in another one, lol totaly weird.

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Call me Yulia

#5 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:33 AM

i always have random things happening in my dream, one part i was fighting in a war, then it transform to a romantic scene lol. it's always random lol
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#6 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:59 AM

I dreamed about nothing, but awhile ago I had a dream that on a car trip with my family and a chick that we know, she had a iPod nano with a camera on it, the camera had a mode called Zombie mode and it just made the people in the pictures look like zombies :wacko:

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#7 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:29 PM

^ Lol.

Last night I've dreamed that a friend of mine which lives far away came to visit me, we had fun, walked and stuffff and I told my parents that he's my bf tho he's just my friend in real, they didn't like it and they were totaly against and my dad was like "if my daughter gets pregnant I'll kill you" haha was weird but the dream looked so realistic and I could kinda control it, I wanted to do things but I wasn't sure if I should do it, if I knew that it was a dreaaaam xD

Posted Image

Call me Yulia

#8 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:08 PM

^ Ah, you should've done it... it's a dream... so what's the harm? :D

I have some freakishly odd dreams, last night's was not as wierd as some others...

I was in some kind of "party house" for lack of a better word, that's somewhat difficult for me to describe. I remember the colour red being very prevalent and vivid in the dream though. In the dream I kind of befriended a skinny Asian kid who was a bit socially awkward. Two guys made the kid drink beers until he got sick, and I got really mad at them, as my new friend was very embarrassed and made to feel more socially awkward than he already felt by being made fun of. I stuck up for him, and cleaned up the mess in the dream, because he was still feeling the effects of the alcohol. Later in the dream I went back by myself to a bed room I apparantly rented in this "party house" and I found my old cat Cookies and Cream (who passed away a few years ago) hiding underneath a couch in the bedroom when I came in. I felt bad for her because she was scared by all the noise in the house. :(

So that was the relatively mundane randomness of last night's dream as I remember it.
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#9 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:11 AM

^ aww

Lol, I slept pretty long last night and had long dreams, at least like 4 dreams and I can remember some parts. I remember I was sitting in the class, and the girl came and shouted "there's a competition!" No idea what she meant but everyone went there, I didn't get what the competition was about but I saw my friend and went to her, I asked her what it's all about, but she was too excited and said only "shh" anyway later I realised that she was taking a part too and then she and another girl had to choose a partner, my friend ofc chose me, they told to me to sit on the chair and I was like "what are you going to do?" and they tied my arms behind my back and same with another girl, we were pretty scared and then they started to torture us, so as I understood it was about who can stand it longer. I don't remember what they did to us, but I remember they brought spiders and put on our knees, omg here I started screaming and beating in convulsions, another girl wasn't scared so much and looked calm. And there was sth else, she was afraid too :P and then the guy untied me and said to stand up and said "you didn't pass, bye" I was like "now..." but couldn't finish the sentence b/c he just shot me in the chest o.o I fell down and then I don't remember xD then I remember I woke up and he kissed me o.o and I looked around and saw another girl laying on the floor. o.o

Posted Image

Call me Yulia

#10 mischief.managed

mischief.managed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • Mood::It's obnoxious to complain, so I can't complain!
  • LocationMt. Crumpet (or Kutztown, PA)

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

I took a nap about an hour ago and I had one of those weird dreams when you physically cannot get yourself to wake up, even though you know you should. It took a good 5 minutes for me to be able to move. When I woke up I just started to cry because I was so scared :mellow: Has anyone had any of those?

you don't have to feel safe
Posted Image
to feel unafraid . . .

"And above all these put on love,
which binds everything together in perfect harmony." - Colossians 3:14

. . .
jade is my sister | joe is my husband | alp is my pet llama
you can call me sammy

my photography blog

#11 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:00 PM

^Was afraid that you can't wake up?
Happens, when you're just about to fall asleep, half dreaming, you realise what's happening around you in the reality but you can't manage to wake up.

Posted Image

Call me Yulia

#12 mischief.managed

mischief.managed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:54 PM

^ I'm actually not sure whether I was dreaming or awake. So like you said I was probably half asleep, or maybe I was fully asleep and dreaming that I couldn't move lol. And I cried probably because I found it overwhelming and it's never happened to me before.

Posted Image
to feel unafraid . . .

. . .
you can call me sammy

my photography blog

#13 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • Mood::(⊙,⊙) Owly~♥
  • LocationUAE

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:36 PM

@Sam: That happened a lot to me, the fact you're sleeping but not. That you want to wake up but you can't, like someone is holding you down or something. I really hate that when it happen, it's really scary.

as for my dreams, sometimes I remember them and sometimes I will be like "what was that again?"

|| Call me BoMa || Twitter || Tumblr ||
|| Graphics updated 12-May-2013 (Let go of my Heart ) *UPDATED*||

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#14 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:08 PM

anyways, my dream is always random, last night i had a dream about meeting the most beautiful girl i've ever seen lol

Oooo thank you. (:

#15 Stoga

Stoga

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:10 PM

as for my dreams, sometimes I remember them and sometimes I will be like "what was that again?"

same thing! sometimes i remember the dream so clearly.. with so many details :blink:

ive got one dream for almost 1,5 month. children. its main topic in them & its kinda.. frustrating <_<
esp 'couse i dont like kids. iiuueee

dar_zps22ac4ece.jpg

call me Marta || My Art Corner

#16 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:25 AM

I took a nap about an hour ago and I had one of those weird dreams when you physically cannot get yourself to wake up, even though you know you should. It took a good 5 minutes for me to be able to move. When I woke up I just started to cry because I was so scared :mellow: Has anyone had any of those?

I think thats because when you sleep, your body just about completely paralyzes itself. So you were probably at that stage but semi-conscious too?

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#17 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:22 PM

About my boyfriend leaving me.

This needs to stop. I don't want to sleep anymore.

#18 mischief.managed

mischief.managed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

@Sam: That happened a lot to me, the fact you're sleeping but not. That you want to wake up but you can't, like someone is holding you down or something. I really hate that when it happen, it's really scary.

Yeah, that's exactly what it felt like. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose had it.

I think thats because when you sleep, your body just about completely paralyzes itself. So you were probably at that stage but semi-conscious too?

Probably. I'm convinced it was either sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming :blink:

So last night I had a dream that my best friend was murdered. I hate sleeping :sob:

Posted Image
to feel unafraid . . .

. . .
you can call me sammy

my photography blog

#19 Imagine

Imagine

Devoted Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationCheshire, England

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:19 PM

keep having this recurring nightmare of my teeth falling out. It is seriously getting scary now.

Woke up in the middle of the night clutching my mouth and running to my mirror to check they were okay. Because last nights teeth nightmare was where i was grinding my own teeth to the point of them coming out. :o i swear this scared me more than anything lol.

Posted Image

#20 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:41 AM

I've dreamed that I went to the night club with my besties, but I didn't know what to wear and we were late and then we ran around and couldn't find someone o.O I don't remember who. Anyway I didn't pass the face control and they told me to change the outfit, lol, I got a mini dress from idk where and we went to the club xD ehh 1 annoying guy looked after me all the time and talked dirty, I remember he was 21 xD

Aww and yesterday I rly got late for a party, that's why I saw it :P

Posted Image

Call me Yulia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users