The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this:

My link

Didn't think about what Hermione was really doing either, but what this post brings up make sense!

Regarding Hermione possibly sleeping in Ron's bed after he leaves, I didn't pick up on that during my 3 viewings, but I'd love to think she did.

OMG, Never thought about this but I am positive that you are right, and thx for the link.

Oh my God!!! I can't resist anymore!!! :ohyeah:

Posted Image

^ And this. :ohyeah:

Edited by trixie

AWESOME! That's all I gotta say! :wub:

:excited::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: YES YES YES... I was screaming just now-could have woken up the people around me oops LOL...the KISS of 2011 will be the MOST discussed in movie history...R/E chemistry is that freakin hot and sexy that is why that KISS will be EPIC WIN...who wants to see again that lil pic of R/E and their kiss (the blurry one? LOL).... I will post it but wont because I dont want it to be a spoiler.

AS for the tiny pic, trixie, I knew right away Hermione was listening for Ron- she wouldnt have been so sad and distraught and miserable looking if it wasn't Ron...that scene when you think about it, is very touching and sad. As for the bed- LOOKS LIKE IT HAS BEEN SLEPT IN :) Hermione took Ron's bed, she needed to have his scent still with her. Again very touching...thanks for posting that trixie :)

I saw this:

My link

Didn't think about what Hermione was really doing either, but what this post brings up make sense!

Regarding Hermione possibly sleeping in Ron's bed after he leaves, I didn't pick up on that during my 3 viewings, but I'd love to think she did.

I realize about the radio... but totally skipped about the bed!!

She obviously slept in Ron´s bed :wub: It´s a sad scene, but really lovely.

I can´t wait to see the kiss in DH2.

Recent info on DH1 DVD bonus: My link

There's only one deleted scene of just Ron and Hermione - the skipping stones montage (1:45 long) - but hopefully the other deleted scenes with the trio reveal some good R/Hr moments.

Ok maybe someone can help me-what do they mean by montage? If this is a dumb question, so be it LOL... 1 min 45 sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) SIGH am in heaven...will be rewinding that scene a bagillion times ;)

Recent info on DH1 DVD bonus: My link

There's only one deleted scene of just Ron and Hermione - the skipping stones montage (1:45 long) - but hopefully the other deleted scenes with the trio reveal some good R/Hr moments.

Only one scene? Well, I'm sure it will be amazing so I won't complain.

Yes but a montage- what does that mean! LOL... isnt it like a whole bunch of stuff going on all at once? Either way-R/Hr for almost 2 minutes and possibly (as much I love him) NO HARRY!!!!! ;) JUST R/HR!!!!!!!!

I saw this:

My link

Thank you for sharing this.

I hadn't noticed that Hermione might have been sleeping on Ron's bed while he was away... :ohyeah:

So I guess that means his bed will have Hermione's smell after he returns, which is just :wub:

cbmac, in Spanish we use the word 'montaje' (montage) or 'fotomontaje' (photomontage) to describe the process of putting together and editing images and photographs in an artistic way.

I assume you would use it in a similar way in the English language, even though the word 'montage' is actually French. :P

Hope that helps...

Thank you for sharing this.

I hadn't noticed that Hermione might have been sleeping on Ron's bed while he was away... :ohyeah:

So I guess that means his bed will have Hermione's smell after he returns, which is just :wub:

cbmac, in Spanish we use the word 'montaje' (montage) or 'fotomontaje' (photomontage) to describe the process of putting together and editing images and photographs in an artistic way.

I assume you would use it in a similar way in the English language, even though the word 'montage' is actually French. :P

Hope that helps...

DIDNT think of it too as Ron now having Hermione's smell!! AWWWW :wub: is right...

As for the montage-so does that mean we see stuff edited? Because... that is R/Hr skipping rocks scene at 1:45 long!!!!! ;) Thanks vida!! Ya rock :)

First off- YIKES!!!! I have never seen Ron that angry before!! Second-did you catch that Hermione is pulling Ron away like maybe she is afraid Harry might hurt her man!! Watch as pulls Ron away and is staring at Harry in disbelief almost saying back off Harry do not hurt my man!! Thanks for posting this Luciana :)

First off- YIKES!!!! I have never seen Ron that angry before!! Second-did you catch that Hermione is pulling Ron away like maybe she is afraid Harry might hurt her man!! Watch as pulls Ron away and is staring at Harry in disbelief almost saying back off Harry do not hurt my man!! Thanks for posting this Luciana :)

IMO, she just pushed Ron away so he wouldn't hurt Harry... that's the way I interpreted it at least.

In the book, she used the Protego charm, which only infuriated Ron even more... 'I get it. You choose him...'

I think Ron could have hurt Harry if he wanted, because Ron is bigger than Harry, you know... ;)

OH HELL YEAH... no doubt whatsoever!!! LOL... I think Hermione knows Harry's anger sometimes and maybe was worried for her man. It really is interesting to seeing her stunned looking at Harry but pulling Ron back towards her like she doesnt want Ron to get hurt *even though like ya said Luciana Ron would take down Harry.

IMO, she just pushed Ron away so he wouldn't hurt Harry... that's the way I interpreted it at least.

In the book, she used the Protego charm, which only infuriated Ron even more... 'I get it. You choose him...'

I dont know vida-she has this look of shock on her face when Harry gets into it w. Ron but maybe it was the other way around...you are right- I forget she used the Protego charm and because of it, that prevented her from going after Ron right away yes?

I dont know vida-she has this look of shock on her face when Harry gets into it w. Ron but maybe it was the other way around...you are right- I forget she used the Protego charm and because of it, that prevented her from going after Ron right away yes?

I'm not sure, but I tend to think she was just trying to separate Ron and Harry as it would be more canon to the book.

Ron was fierce there - props to Rupert there for showing a CANON Ron! :yesyes:

Poor Ron, was so paranoid! And everything because of the Horcrux... <_<

You know, I LOVED that he left. I LOVED that he felt threatened and angry because he was vulnerable, and that made him really human. There was something very powerful in the way that scene was written.

And, of course, if he hadn't left he wouldn't have made such a heroic return either... and, apart from THE KISS, that is my 2nd favourite DH moment.

You know, I LOVED that he left. I LOVED that he felt threatened and angry because he was vulnerable, and that made him really human. There was something very powerful in the way that scene was written.

And, of course, if he hadn't left he wouldn't have made such a heroic return either... and, apart from THE KISS, that is my 2nd favourite DH moment.

I like what you said, and I'm thinking that you're right. He was exposed and showed his feelings for the first time.