The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you Lumos :-) That's the way!!! If that person wants to be here then I want them here but if they are going to be consistently impolite, then what's the point of being here ya know? Anyway, we want people here only if they are kind towards others here but also kind towards Grintson. We also want people who support this ship. :) So I guess what I am trying to say is we ignore any more negative comments and just move past those silly posts.

Junkie, I know right :) I mean in the book I was like AWWWWW and then we see the scene I was like just too cute!! Like they NEED to be with each other bless them.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Asking for a R/Evelation for my birthday gift on January 7th!

You can PM me Emma and/or Rupert.  I'll keep it secret if that is what you want.  Promise. I keep my promises if you don't know. (sorry Dee and Kris and Lumos and Junkie and all others) :P

If not possible.  I understand. >.< 

oh crap.. probably just opened myself to a spam PM... sorry to ask for proof... but a little believable proof would help too.  LOL :D  Something along the lines of a coded message on twitter after the PM. :P  (I think these things out carefully) 

Don't throw me in the brig for my selfish act of shipperdom please Kristin!

>.<

even if my head isn't in quite the right place at least my heart is. :):king:

I would only make this request for my b-day and at no other time.  Gosh, I'm starting to feel guilty about this.  >.<  Not guilty enough to retract the request though. >.<

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

The more I think about what I requested the more I feel like a selfish sellout to other loyal shippers....

so....

on the already extremely remote chance that my request would be met, please ignore it and if things are meant to be as we shippas believe then they will be r/evealed in good time as

all parties involved see most fit.

So, as an alternate request I ask for a "get out of the brig" free pass, which I might have to use right now  *hangs head in shame and locks self in brig* >.<

Good for you Lumos :-) That's the way!!! If that person wants to be here then I want them here but if they are going to be consistently impolite, then what's the point of being here ya know? Anyway, we want people here only if they are kind towards others here but also kind towards Grintson. We also want people who support this ship. :) So I guess what I am trying to say is we ignore any more negative comments and just move past those silly posts.

Junkie, I know right :) I mean in the book I was like AWWWWW and then we see the scene I was like just too cute!! Like they NEED to be with each other bless them.

Impolite? Why am I considered to be impolite? Is it because I convey facts? LA seems to be under the impression that the footage from 1:59-2:06 in the video she posted is connected to the HBP press conference when it isn't. And, in case you need reminding, I have contributed nice pics of Rupert and Emma from which I cropped out Dan and Ralph Fiennes.

ROFL JON!!! Did we miss someone's bday??? HAPPY BDAY!!!!

Lumos, I do my friend R/Evelation 2014 ;) ;)

JUNKIE you are OFFICIALLY head shipper ;) omg these pics freakin rock!!!!! I love that shoot of them together...HFW ceremony is when I started shipping them as a RL couple....

The bottom pic kills me...the video of Rupert chasing Emma on the beach was too precious...

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!! :)

tumblr_m7w50nNm7c1rzk6m3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_loiyw5VaXv1qmljgto1_500.png

tumblr_ljuuiiMsTk1qfjxs9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lj86kdncrI1qbbj0vo1_500.jpg

i think this is so lovely :')

Oh my god. Yeees so lovely. These above pictures are ALL my favourite ones :) They just are so pretty-always makes my shipper hearts jump.

Happy 2014 fellow shippers!!

Trust me you is the head shippa this week girl ;)

Like we shippers say: until there be a ring on either finger, we continue shipping this pair ;)

So true Dee-you can't argue with the Universe!!!! ;)

Happy 2014 to you too Trixie!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Well, Rupert did say, "Emma is practically part of the family".

Which brings me to their horoscope for 2014:Gerald James Jackson-astrologer

Rupe's:

If you're lucky, the line between friendship and family is blurry, and

this year, that line will be practically invisible, as you grow closer to

those you love. You look to the future with eager, masterful energy.

Emma's:

Jupiter in Cancer until mid-July makes your personal live "magical".

Those hoping to expand their clans will be blessed. Communication

better than ever, as singles find "LASTING LOVE"!!!

Shippas--this sounds like Rupert's "practically part of the family", will make

Emma his wife--A PART OF THE GRINT FAMILY!!! :happydance:

Well I believe what she said about giving 5 years interview about people forget Hermione. The movie came out 2 and a half years ago, is very little time. Also in Moviefone interview she said that the kiss would be in 5 takes.

Now she has a new affair and Rupert a girlfriend. It's bad for us but who knows what will happen there.

Now "my husband" photo for you... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14v7h3r&s=5#.Us2Gf9JDtaU

THAT IS THE CUTEST thing ever Lumos :) Love how her hand is on his shoulder...so sweet....
The way I look at things is this: we all weather storms...we have been on this ship going up and down in storms and high waves, etc...we eventually will hit land and then it is smooth sailing from here on out ;-) With that said, IF R/E end up with other people, we will be happy for them because we love them. BUT in the meantime, we weather the storm!! Right shippas!!!!! ;-) :)

DEE...I don't give/put much stock into horoscopes...but in this case I SO AM DOIN THAT ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  2014 I am telling yas will be our year!!!!!!! ;)

Hi Junkie---I just love that pic of the two of them in the Great Hall. That place has special meaning

to both of them as they spent many a day filming there in each movie. It looks like they went back special

to take that photo after winning those awards. 

JKR had dinner served in the Great Hall for her Lumos charity event. It has been used for dinners

on several occasions. I'm pretty certain that it will be used this year for a very special couple on their

wedding day!!!!

Junkie, you seriously are head shipper- I pass my captainship (is that a word? LOL) onto yas ;) I don't know how you find these pics?!!! :) The first one kills me...they were SO cold filming so late at night/morning....look how close they need to be with each other awwwww....Dee I didn't realize that was the Great Hall!! Woah good eyes!!! I think you are right-very special meaning :) WHO KNOWS?!!!! ;-) The other 2-ahhhh getting ready to do the kiss scene ;) And finally the time when I started shipping them (2009 even though the pic is during OOTP time-I came late to the game LOL)....

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

hey, I find these pictures on Tumblr, there's always so many beautiful pictures of them on there and i just can't help myself from sharing them. No no, I don't want to take your headshipper crown, I'm just a shipper that loves to post pictures of them :D

I really love that photo from the great hall, the perfect place, of course. I wish I could go there once. Feel the magic. 

LOL JUNKIE- you are then second in charge ;) you really do find awesome pics of them together though- love it!!! :) I know the Great Hall...they all said this was the one set they were in awe of- I mean I can only imagine being there!!

LOL!! Jon, you so get some brig time...I call that mutiny sir!! ;)