The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Maybe could be a way to keep each other close? I remember one of them (I think it was Rupert) saying that they both did everything together and they would miss this.

In fact I noticed in this video that they are both next to each other and Daniel on the other side... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfXDnlOPmXs (This part starts at 1:53).

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe could be a way to keep each other close? I remember one of them (I think it was Rupert) saying that they both did everything together and they would miss this.

In fact I noticed in this video that they are both next to each other and Daniel on the other side... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfXDnlOPmXs (This part starts at 1:53).

BTW I love these photos... 

http://www.mikethefanboy.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Emma-Tom-Rupert-2.jpg

http://www.mikethefanboy.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Emma-Tom-Rupert-1.jpg

What? Wearing baseball-style jackets over two years apart?

Lol!!! ;) I notice that too about the clothes :)

Lumos I love the things you share :) :)...Shell Cottage filming was so much fun to watch...

The DH 2 premiere I just love that they are near each other-too precious...the best which I cant find but remember was Rupert waiting for Emma to finish her interview and Emma not straying too far from her gingerman before heading inside to do the showing.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lol!!! ;) I notice that too about the clothes :)

Lumos I love the things you share :) :)...Shell Cottage filming was so much fun to watch...

The DH 2 premiere I just love that they are near each other-too precious...the best which I cant find but remember was Rupert waiting for Emma to finish her interview and Emma not straying too far from her gingerman before heading inside to do the showing.

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Since Rupert is Emma's gingerman because he has red hair, would that make her current boyfriend Will her blackman because he has black hair?

You clearly are not a R/E fan...so with that I say goodbye...again this is R/E fan site...I guess we will just need to ignore your posts when it is not R/E related. We don't know who they date in real life nor even really care as it is their lives. As long as they are happy that is all that matters.

My fellow shippers here and I believe in Grintson and who knows what could happen someday. I mean I look at my friends who dated others for 2 years-they were best friends too and eventually they stopped dating others and got married to each other.

Anyway back to R/E....do you all love that Shell Cottage filming...my favorite bit from that was when Rupert was chasing after Emma...it was SO cute!!!!! :)

You clearly are not a R/E fan...so with that I say goodbye...again this is R/E fan site...I guess we will just need to ignore your posts when it is not R/E related. We don't know who they date in real nor even really care as it is their lives. As long as they are happy that is all that matters.

My fellow shippers here and I believe in Grintson and who knows what could happen someday. I mean I look at my friends who dated others for 2 years-they were best friends too and eventually they stopped dating others and got married to each other.

Anyway back to R/E....do you all love that Shell Cottage filming...my favorite bit from that was when Rupert was chasing after Emma...it was SO cute!!!!! :)

Rupert has red hair. You refer to him as Emma's gingerman. What if he had blond hair or black hair? Would you refer to him as Emma's yellowman or Emma's blackman?

LOL!!!!! Omg I love that jon!!! :) Remember in CoS she was like "Ron" all shy...

I watched DH 1 on Family the other night when I was not feeling well-darn cold...anyway I just absolutely love the subtle touches they do with each other in the movie...their chemistry truly hot and sexy. :excited:

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LOL...actually my friend had said that to me today when she showed me the pic LOL...she is also a huge shipper but refuses to go on boards to share the love- have tried to get her here!  LOL.... WHO KNOWS!!!! :-) For all we know Emma could have seen his rehearsal that day or went to a show the following day! ;-)

Dang computer froze...sorry...anyone on here get to see Rupert in Mojo?? I heard he is getting awesome reviews!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I love you guys!!!!!!!! ;-)

Here's one from BTS-I love this of R/E...just because Rupert cant stop and Emma is all laughing and letting him know she is ok...but the best is Dan's reaction LOL....

Credit bloody brilliant tumblr....

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12
  • 2 weeks later...

AWWWWWW both crying and wiping their eyes together

KILL ME NOW ;) even their mouths are the same...their turning of the head in sync-just like them-in sync ;-)

Good morning shippers :) Been swamped at work...found time on tumblr this morning...credited to the amazing bloody brilliant tumblr :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

sometimes Emma's hair looks quite red on it's own.  In the picture above her hair is not much more than a shade off from Rupert's. 

Thanks for sharing bloody brilliant's tumblr images with us cbmac! :)

While we may not have anything specific to pinpoint Rupert and Emma spending time together...

It certainly SEEMS that Rupert has been spending a lot of time in the Emmasphere recently. :o  giving us shipping faithful plenty of cause to speculate. :unsure:

With the Emmasphere being defined as those areas within the general vicinity of Emma Watson, for anyone who was wondering. ;) 

They seemed to have a good. 

AWWWWWW both crying and wiping their eyes together

KILL ME NOW ;) even their mouths are the same...their turning of the head in sync-just like them-in sync ;-)

Good morning shippers :) Been swamped at work...found time on tumblr this morning...credited to the amazing bloody brilliant tumblr :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

This is so hilarious! Same mouth, same time, eye´s blink...  :huh: 

OMG this is real?

First off...Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! Even though my non-American shippas don't celebrate, wanna say I am thankful to have crazy fellow shippers to be with here :)

Ok Jon...omg you are so my first mate-I lock you sometimes in the brig ;) but you are becoming less of a brig visitor  hehe...

Lumos-YES it is- It was when R/E were in London for the DH2 premiere press conference with the other cast members (Dan was busy working How to Succeed in Business to be there)...but yes it is R/Eal :-)

HER ROCK :)

Makes her laugh like no one else awwwww :)

credit...I just love this (bloody brilliant)....and then also bloody brilliant...love who made this...

Clips from Perks and Wild Target

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ok so a friend of mine was looking at this and was like did you see how they have similar expressions with their mouths...(mind you this friend of mine is not a shipper but does love Rupert's movies and Emma's movies) and even said to me that when 2 people look similar like that, that is what a husband and wife look like-how spouses start to copy each other after awhile. I was like AWWWWWWWWWWW ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

^^ I like your friend :)!

I agree, they do have similar expressions and look a alike as well. Both very good looking OFC.

And OMG,I KNOW!! they are in sync all the damn time!

And you can see it even when they aren't together just like from the movie clips.

Their eyes,mouths,noses, expressions.

HEEHEE so do I Trixie ;)

In sync all the time...and yes isn't it crazy how they have similar expressions when even in different clips? ;)

Btw, Was watching DH 2 (bless Family Channel Weekend) and am convinced after seeing BTS angles of their kiss that they went with the #1 take because it was the one angle where you can't see R/E using so much uh "energy" oh who am I kidding-tongue and eating each other's faces!! ;) WB was probably like "uhh, yeah so we can't show a steamy kiss like this-kids will be watching!" hehe....but will say this and I don't know if this is because my TV is so good with surround sound now LOL-but you can hear them slurping and making all kinds of kissing sounds in DH 2 Chamber scene!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So I have a new toy y'all :) an iPad for my bday. Yeah I know big deal but I love it hehe! so to mark my new toy I have been watching R/E videos and seeing even closer up on them hee hee ;) I was watching the clip of all of them talking about their fav lines in Potter and I love how R/E do the lines from the same movie of SS/PS!! Awwwww...

Of course watched clips of BTS kiss and all I can say is there is a REason they had to use first take-other takes waaaaay tooooo hot and steamy for a PG 13 movie ;)

J

Also did y'all see how Grintson was doing charity work this week? Rupert was visiting a Christmas party for sick children and Emma was visiting sick children as well at Great Ormond Street...was so sweet!!! I love how both we're giving their time to make kids happy. Rupert gave a fan Bertie Botts jelly beans and Emma let a fan wear her cloak, wand, and Time Turner she has from Potter.

Both are credit to FOREVERWATSONXOXO tumblr:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2608dad086de8649d3e01d69cdf3fc2d/tumblr_mxp2tpyyeJ1sc9tx5o1_500.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9f1f81c7bff180157675f8e3a693e701/tumblr_mxk5x5Lzvi1qdv8mto2_500.jpg

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Edited by cbmac12