The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Null Xmas

:doh:

Due to abominable snowy road conditions , my "christmas family evening" was totally cancelled.

NO XMAS CELEBRATION THIS YEAR for me.

But I can`t say I regret it that much. Strange. Every passing year, I care less and less even for things like christmas.

Anyone with a similar experience ?

Same here. At least I got home to my parents on the 22nd, we have lots of great food prepared and will have a very nice, quite christmas among the three of us. We were going to have my grandmother and greataunt over tomorrow, but that was cancelled. The weather conditions are so bad that it would be too dangerous to pick them up. We might leave the house tomoorow for a walk in the snow, but that's about it.

My Christmas celebrations were cancelled due to people who don't care enough to keep in touch.

However, I am not letting that concern me. Not anymore.

Trying to sniff out good parties for tomorrow. Maybe I'll go to one -shrug-.

On the other hand, I do celebrate my birthday. Every year. It's considered an accomplishment to live another year, and that's special.

;)

Edited by K.Lo

well my mother died on sunday so this year i feel as if christmas is cancelled as far as i am concerned.

I will hate christmas forever now

Hey, girl (or woman). I know I have not talked to you all that much on the Forum, but I want to say stay strong. I am sorry that this has happened. We are all here for you, if you need us.

:( (((sending you hope))) It's gonna be an uphill battle from here. I can say it gets worse before it gets better, but how much would that help really? None.

Try and keep your chin up. ;)

I know...bad advice -sigh-...That kinda left me speechless. :/

Keep telling yourself the only way from here is gradually up.

xoxo.

well my mother died on sunday so this year i feel as if christmas is cancelled as far as i am concerned.

I will hate christmas forever now

aww, i'm so sorry to hear that. <3