• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

without further comment.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 15 November 2012 - 04:25 PM.

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#2 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Posted Image

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#3 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

u jelly?

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#4 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

u jelly?

no, bored... so sorting out my picture-archive. And I realised, that there are hardly pictures of the two, looking happy. She looks like my wife before we seperated and he looks.... bored.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 15 November 2012 - 05:04 PM.

#5 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

could be that these are simply the preferred pap shots of her. Just like those rumours about her that cast her as a prudish/ too serious British girl. She does have a tendency to look concerned though.

#6 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

could be that these are simply the preferred pap shots of her. Just like those rumours about her that cast her as a prudish/ too serious British girl. She does have a tendency to look concerned though.

I cannot imagine that paps are only pressing the button when she looks like this..... For me these are two people who have not really something to talk about......

#7 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

I cannot imagine that paps are only pressing the button when she looks like this..... For me these are two people who have not really something to talk about......

meh, the question is not so much what pictures paps take, but what pictures they can sell.

Also that's a pretty narrow selection, I remember the first time I saw a shot of those two, when they were shopping for lingerie together. They were all lovey-dovey there.

Edited by Sacred_Path, 15 November 2012 - 05:30 PM.

#8 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

meh, the question is not so much what pictures paps take, but what pictures they can sell.

Also that's a pretty narrow selection, I remember the first time I saw a shot of those two, when they were shopping for lingerie together. They were all lovey-dovey there.

What face would you make when shopping lingerie with Emma???? - You are right, but this was at the beginning (like the pics from the festival, Will appeared for the first time). But this time is.... gone with the wind!

#9 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

I'm sure you too would just look really happy when just going to the shops with your boyfriend/girlfriend and being papped for doing so. :rolleyes:

There ARE happy pictures anyway, you have just chosen to show the ones where they are not smiling.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

If they are not happy together i'm sure they would seperate. It's not really any of our business anyways.

Edited by Jo., 15 November 2012 - 07:20 PM.

#10 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

I made a mistake. I didn't want to make any comment on my posting. Sacred Path tricked me. :(
But let me answer you with a quote out of a great movie:

A.J.
Mr. President, the American people
have a funny way of deciding on
their own what is and what is not
their business.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 15 November 2012 - 08:52 PM.

#11 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Posted Image

:ph34r: Grrrrrr........

#12 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Attention, 130671 .... it is not your business! :rolleye0012:

#13 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

Jo,

yeah I knew there are enough smiley pictures of them, I just don't know what the guidelines for posting pictures are here and was too lazy to look into it.

But now that we're talking about it, I think those lingerie shopping pics were the first shots of them together, people didn't know his name yet. Why is Coachella considered the first time they were out in public? Is it because it's more "official"?

#14 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

Meh, he's not my type lol but I'm not dating him. XD As long as she is happy, that is all that matters. :)
Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#15 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

I have to laugh at the fact that there was a topic like this that was even started-what was the point? ...like Jo said-none of our business. Btw I hate the paps when they get into her face like that with their cameras-whether upclose or far away. I have cancelled all of my magazines I used to get-will not support paps and their livlihood. Wish they could for once be on the other side of what it feels like to have cameras in their faces all the time.

A side note: Go Emma, Perks and HP for being nominated Peoples Choice Awards!!!! HP is fav fan following!!! ;)

Edited by cbmac12, 16 November 2012 - 02:22 AM.

Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#16 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

I have to laugh at the fact that there was a topic like this that was even started-what was the point? ...

The point is, that month ago both looked really happy together even on pap-shots and now they only look ..... bored. I was browsing my archive and put the pics in a timeline - over the months since December 2011, the smile is gone.... <_<

#17 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

See, when people would look at my pictures and wouldn't know me any better they would probably think I was clinically depressed all the time. I find it funny that anyone would try to the deduce the status of their relationship by some pap pictures. But that's just me.

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#18 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I find it funny that anyone would try to the deduce the status of their relationship by some pap pictures.

Just read Sammy Molcho "Body language in relationships". Maybe you will understand then......

#19 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

we haven't seen all of her body language yet, wink wink nudge nudge

#20 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

Who smiles all the time whilst walking, they'd look like they'd belong in a mental institute. I can talk to my partner in public all the time without smiling. Who's to say Emma is not happy? She obviously is as she is still with him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users