Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Widu is harassing me, someone do something ban him :sob:

Pshhhhh don't lie!

So what do y'all think about the SOPA bill? :unsure:

Obviously it's really bad. Hopefully it won't pass. But sooner or later the internet will be censored and restricted. Just a matter of time I'm afraid.

Edited by I am Not Purple

Pshhhhh don't lie!

Obviously it's really bad. Hopefully it won't pass. But sooner or later the internet will be censored and restricted. Just a matter of time I'm afraid.

Fiiiine i lied >.> How have you been, you human? I missed you :sob:

lol i always laugh when i come across the PIPA thing. It means something bad in greek.

Also picnic is closing? Too bad now people won't have to over edit the pictuers of themselves. But no, really it's closing?

Fiiiine i lied >.> How have you been, you human? I missed you :sob:

lol i always laugh when i come across the PIPA thing. It means something bad in greek.

Also picnic is closing? Too bad now people won't have to over edit the pictuers of themselves. But no, really it's closing?

I won. Hmm, good I suppose. You? I miss you too, but you never go on fb chat or skype. :sob:

hahah. But it's also bad irl! Coincidence.. o_O

They said they're moving to Google+ But tbh I never heard of them before until now. :P What's a shame is that Megaupload is gone.

I won. Hmm, good I suppose. You? I miss you too, but you never go on fb chat or skype. :sob:

hahah. But it's also bad irl! Coincidence.. o_O

They said they're moving to Google+ But tbh I never heard of them before until now. :P What's a shame is that Megaupload is gone.

The internet is still mourning </3

But i don't like neither the fb chat nor skype :sob:

How is everyones weekend?? :)

anyone getting snow :sob:

Yeah we got snow, but it'll be gone by tomorrow... :mellow: and it'll be above 0 all next week. That's not normal at all. :mellow:

Apparently it didn't pass, :o But I don't know, it was just a rumour. Tbh I don't know what's going on with the bill right now.

The internet is still mourning </3

But i don't like neither the fb chat nor skype :sob:

You break my heart. </3

Apparently it didn't pass, :o But I don't know, it was just a rumour. Tbh I don't know what's going on with the bill right now.

It's just postponed for now. They're discussing the OPEN act at the moment. An alternative. OPEN is supported by facebook and google.

It's just postponed for now. They're discussing the OPEN act at the moment. An alternative. OPEN is supported by facebook and google.

Ugh I really hope it doesn't pass. So many people rely on it. They'll have to literally charge everyone if they do pass the bill.

Yeah we got snow, but it'll be gone by tomorrow... :mellow: and it'll be above 0 all next week. That's not normal at all. :mellow:

i knwo right?? thats werid!!

here it was snowing really bad it melted and it rain and now it is warm weatehr now it is really brezzy and nice so werid it was 60 degreess :mellow:

How are all my peeps today?? :3m_sie:

You break my heart. </3

I'm sowwy, i wasn't aware you had any :sob:

Fiiiine, you? :D

I've been at home the entire day, studying most of the day and yet i'm like hyper rn. Why?

*stares at the 4 cups of coffee* Oh..

I'm sowwy, i wasn't aware you had any :sob:

I've been at home the entire day, studying most of the day and yet i'm like hyper rn. Why?

*stares at the 4 cups of coffee* Oh..

Well... I had one. But it doesn't exist anymore after all those heartbreaks. :sob:

:rolleye:

i knwo right?? thats werid!!

here it was snowing really bad it melted and it rain and now it is warm weatehr now it is really brezzy and nice so werid it was 60 degreess :mellow:

It was raining yesterday and then it started snowing again today it's like an on and off pattern I'm actually worried :mellow: It hasn't been like winter lately!

Je sais mon cher, je sais :sob:

Ugh nothing just studying. I have an exam on Friday, Latin historiography and Latin rhetoric. Too much for a latin hater as myself =/ Ηow about chuuu?

:sob:

That sounds...extremely tiring. Good luck.

Meh, right now I'm frustrated. So just thinking.