The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

Empire > Rebels :D

That's 2 against 1 Dina. Once again, I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Or AT-AT walkers, and lets be honest...Does anyone really want to fight without an AT-AT walker?

Everyone's gotta have giant robot camels. They're the shiz.

^It's never too late. He should just have a SW marathon again and again and again.

What he needs to do is have a marathon of the original trilogy pre-Special Edition. None of this watching it in chronological order nonsense.

---

I love beer, that is all.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people! I don't know if anyone here I know anymore. I have been absent from this site for like 2 or 3 years. I'm Matt. I can't remember what my old profile name was haha nor the password.

So, hello :)

Never talked to you, but I remember. Welcome back.

Hello people! I don't know if anyone here I know anymore. I have been absent from this site for like 2 or 3 years. I'm Matt. I can't remember what my old profile name was haha nor the password.

So, hello :)

Matt! Haaii! I was wondering when you're gonna show up here. :P It's Dina.

Edited by Provehito In Altum

Matt! Haaii! I was wondering when you're gonna show up here. :P It's Dina.

I know it's you Dina :3m_sie: Glad to see you're here :) I feel more comfortable knowing that there are people I've chatted with before are still on here :) I've been busy with so much and forgot about things and when came back here I forgot my screen name. Heck! It may have been deleted since I had been absent so long haha

I know it's you Dina :3m_sie: Glad to see you're here :) I feel more comfortable knowing that there are people I've chatted with before are still on here :) I've been busy with so much and forgot about things and when came back here I forgot my screen name. Heck! It may have been deleted since I had been absent so long haha

It doesn't matter if you forgot your username and password, we started fresh and shifted to this forum over a year ago (the old one isn't accessible), so your old log in information won't work anyway.

It doesn't matter if you forgot your username and password, we started fresh and shifted to this forum over a year ago (the old one isn't accessible), so your old log in information won't work anyway.

It seemed like it was. I know I checked to see if it existed still and I saw nothing. This was a while ago.