The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fingers on the right hand are swollen out of nowhere O.O It started out with the middle finger about 4 days ago but i didn't think it was something wrong i must have hit it somewhere but now the rest of them are like sausages compared to my left one O.O What even? I'm going to the hospital tomorrow, even though it doesn't hurt at all.

My fingers on the right hand are swollen out of nowhere O.O It started out with the middle finger about 4 days ago but i didn't think it was something wrong i must have hit it somewhere but now the rest of them are like sausages compared to my left one O.O What even? I'm going to the hospital tomorrow, even though it doesn't hurt at all.

Widu! It's time to pull Dina's voo-doo doll out of the fire I think! :lostit:

Hope you're okay. :3m_sie:

*I have to bite my tongue. I have to bite my tongue. I have to bite my tongue. I have to bite my tongue. I have to bite my tongue. I have to bite my tongue. I have to bite my tongue. I have to bite my tongue. I have to tongue! I have to bite my tongue! I have to bite my tongue!! I have to bite my tongue!!! I have to bite my tongue!!!! I have to bite my tongue!!!!! I HAVE TO BITE MY TONGUE!!!!!!!*

One word - Alternate!

Damn it! :doh:

On a serious note,I hope it's nothing serious! It could be just from the cold weather. *hughughughughugsqueezehug*

OMG I hope your okay!!! Could be an allergy thing thats my guess. Or what Damian said... obviously :rolleyes:

Hope everything's okay! Come back healthy! <3

Just came back from the hospital. I have chilblains? hope that's the correct word in English lol it's nothing too serious, it's because of the cold and the humid weather and stuff. They said it will go away within 4 weeks the most and all i have to do is keep my hand warm, i have to wear gloves even inside the house lol, and avoid the changes in temperature, like going from somewhere really cold to somewhere really warm. It's also really itchy but they said not to use any cream or anything.

o_O Strange. Hope it's nothing too serious!

OMG I hope your okay!!! Could be an allergy thing thats my guess. Or what Damian said... obviously :rolleyes:

Hope everything's okay! Come back healthy! <3

Thank you darlings <3 It's nothing serious after all, i was just worried because it appeared out of nowhere xD

One word - Alternate!

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP ok? :sob: :sob:

OMG it's him...isn't it? I had a suspicion but i could never prove it JonJon :sob: Makes perfect sense! Every time something weird's happening to me, we know who to blame from now on.

Glad to hear your not dying Dina!! Hahaha. You make sure to keep those gloves on! Ill make sure to beat Widu up for you!

I can't fall asleep and its 3AM.. Someone needs to entertain me!

Glad to hear your not dying Dina!! Hahaha. You make sure to keep those gloves on! Ill make sure to beat Widu up for you!

I can't fall asleep and its 3AM.. Someone needs to entertain me!

haha they're annoying me! I want to scratch myself xD haha yes let's beat him together! Let's gather the entire forum and beat him in turns :o

Ouch, night owl like me. See? Demo is never around to entertain when you need him. Puhh

haha they're annoying me! I want to scratch myself xD haha yes let's beat him together! Let's gather the entire forum and beat him in turns :o

Ouch, night owl like me. See? Demo is never around to entertain when you need him. Puhh

Aw I'm so sorry!! I know the feeling. Sucks that you can't use any creams to make that go away!! Yes we can for sure get like idk 30 more people on this!

Ikr!!!!! I pmed him saying basically that lol. No one is ever there when you actually need them!! Lol. I just wish I could fall asleep so badly!!

Aw I'm so sorry!! I know the feeling. Sucks that you can't use any creams to make that go away!! Yes we can for sure get like idk 30 more people on this!

Ikr!!!!! I pmed him saying basically that lol. No one is ever there when you actually need them!! Lol. I just wish I could fall asleep so badly!!

hahahaha 30 people :P

Guys are useless D: I would entertain you, but i've slept for like 3 hours and i've already had 2 cups of coffee already before 11 am so i tend to be a little perverted and annoying :P So i'm just gonna walk away and cook something! Drink some tea? Or try to relax, you'll fall asleep easily c:

Edited by Provehito In Altum

Hope you're okay. :3m_sie:

I actually had a voodoo doll once. :P

Just came back from the hospital. I have chilblains? hope that's the correct word in English lol it's nothing too serious, it's because of the cold and the humid weather and stuff. They said it will go away within 4 weeks the most and all i have to do is keep my hand warm, i have to wear gloves even inside the house lol, and avoid the changes in temperature, like going from somewhere really cold to somewhere really warm. It's also really itchy but they said not to use any cream or anything.

Poor didii. <3 :P

OMG it's him...isn't it? I had a suspicion but i could never prove it JonJon :sob: Makes perfect sense! Every time something weird's happening to me, we know who to blame from now on.

HEY YOU AIN'T GONNA BLAME ME!

HEY! :angry: I'll fight back! Erik will ban each one of you!

Guys are useless D: I would entertain you, but i've slept for like 3 hours and i've already had 2 cups of coffee already before 11 am so i tend to be a little perverted and annoying :P So i'm just gonna walk away and cook something! Drink some tea? Or try to relax, you'll fall asleep easily c:

Well I feel like thats the appropriate number.

HAHAHA no worries! I finally fell asleep, obviously. Thanks for the help though!

HEY! :angry: I'll fight back! Erik will ban each one of you!

No he wont, me and Dina are to lovable!!!

HA,what did I tell you?!! It's because of the cold weather!!! From here on now,you people refer to me as Dr. Demian!! :P

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP ok? :sob: :sob:

Hey,I was joking! Or was I? Okay,I'll shut up! Next time you need me to entertain you,in all shape and forms,I'll just keep my mouth shut and ignore you!

HEY,I was outside till 3 a.m. volunteering and cleaning the stupid snow!! Do you know what kind of hell is here atm! Yes,it's the apocalypse! A state of emergency was declared! I expect your apology.... :puh:

Guys are useless

HEY,I was outside till 3 a.m. volunteering and cleaning the stupid snow!! Do you know what kind of hell is here atm! Yes,it's the apocalypse! A state of emergency was declared! I expect your apology.... :puh:

Well obviously my entertainment is more important that that :puh:

Jokes, Thats so great of you!!! I hope everything is okay with the snow!!! I saw something on the news about 11,000 people being trapped. That's terrible! I feel so awful!

Well obviously my entertainment is more important that that :puh:

Jokes, Thats so great of you!!! I hope everything is okay with the snow!!! I saw something on the news about 11,000 people being trapped. That's terrible! I feel so awful!

I apologize! Next time,I'll be sure to check on you first and then go and fight the white,puffy monster invasion from the sky.

I know ;) Well,my granny kicked me out with a shovel and a termos,so I had no choice. :P No,me alongside a couple of friends cleaned our street and a few nearby. I have not seen that much snow in my life! Yeah,Europe is insane atm. 9 people died here,but in the Ukraine I think 120 people died. So yeah,it's terrible!

I apologize! Next time,I'll be sure to check on you first and then go and fight the white,puffy monster invasion from the sky.

I know ;) Well,my granny kicked me out with a shovel and a termos,so I had no choice. :P No,me alongside a couple of friends cleaned our street and a few nearby. I have not seen that much snow in my life! Yeah,Europe is insane atm. 9 people died here,but in the Ukraine I think 120 people died. So yeah,it's terrible!

Omg that is awful!!! My heart goes out to all those families!

Omg that is awful!!! My heart goes out to all those families!

I know. I woke up at 5 p.m.,made coffee and watched the news. I was shocked at what I've heard! It's mostly homeless people,cause you know,they have no where to go. It's horrendous! What else can you say...