The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alex! Just wanted to ask you to start posting in the shipper forum again! :P hehe I miss you there... and everywhere, but especially there!

Oh, and send Noura a little hello if you can, she could use to be cheered up a bit and I know she thinks you're awesome... inspite of the fact that I keep trying to tell her the truth about you! :P *kidding of course*

Sorry, got to go... I'm in a pretty bad way right now with a winter cold that's getting worse and worse, but hopefully we'll chat soon! :D

Aww Jon! I will do!!! I can never find it on here with the new layout :( I went to try the other day and just got lost and confused. I shall have another go and see if I can find the pesky little shipper forum!!!

and aww :( I definitely will send Noura something!!! and hahaha :P go ahead with the truth.

It also sounds that you need a huge hug and a good dose of chicken soup!!!! :( Stay warm and comfortable Jon, and I hope your cold gets better! They always say it gets worse before it gets better. GET WELL SOON!!!

I miss speaking to you too!!!!

"It's a small world after all" Scar: "No, anything but that" Zazu: "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts diddely diddily, there they are standing in a row bum bum bum, big ones small ones some as big as your head" lol