The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh, England is fully covered in thick snow that won't melt :( I was going to go to uni to get my essays finished and then i opened my curtains and noticed the snow lol.

My dogs are enjoying it but i am sat here like scrooge. I HATE snow.

At least you got to see snow :( Awhh poor little kitty, it would be so cold and hungryyy

='(

We've had like -18 (celsius) all week! I like it when I'm wearing warm clothes and walking outside but it's not nice to have your toes cold when you indoors. Hot water bottle!!

Russia is melting :P it's +8!

Urgh, England is fully covered in thick snow that won't melt :( I was going to go to uni to get my essays finished and then i opened my curtains and noticed the snow lol.

My dogs are enjoying it but i am sat here like scrooge. I HATE snow.

Dude! It was snowing so MUCH today and it was like -3 and grr I spent about an hour and a half in a traffic jam -.- snow, snow, snow and then you know what, it went up to +8 and EVERYTHING's melted O.O we swim xD and tomorrow they say it's gonna be -10, then it's ice EVERYWHERE O.O

^End of November here and it's 23. Oh, the irony.

Yay, go to the beach :P

Du-uhh you can totally skip school.

Noesss we should totally share the same bed so it will be more warm :mellow:

I wish i was in Berlin now though :[ Must be beautiful.

I know, but I will go. :P

Fine. Was your idea, not mine. :mellow:

Well there is no snow yet. So it's ok. :P I wish it would snow.

Friends quotes!

Ross: Oh, really? Well, I guess Monica should know about Atlantic City.

Chandler: Du-ude!

Monica: What happened in Atlantic City?

Ross: Well, Chandler and I are in a bar...

Chandler: Did you not hear me say, "Du-ude"?

Ross: ...and this girl is making eyes at Chandler, okay? So after a while he just goes over to her and, uh, after a minute or two, I see them kissing. Now, I know what you're thinking. Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with girls. And you're right. Chandler's not the type of guy just goes to bars and makes out with girls.

Monica: You kissed a guy? Oh my God.

Chandler: In my defense, it was dark and he was a very pretty guy.

---------

Rachel: Can you take care of Emma just for today?

Ross: Sure, just lend me your breasts and we'll be on our way.

---------

Joey: I hate Pottery barn too! They kicked me out of there just because I sat on a bed.

Chandler: You took off your pants and cimbed under the sheets!

--------

Ross: What are you doing tonight?

Chandler: Why, do you have a lecture?

Ross: No.

Chandler: Free as a bird, what's up?

--------

Rachel: Yeah, well, word of advice: Bring back the comedian. Otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home, listening to that album alone.

Joey: [pause] ... Are we still talking about sex?

--------

Friends was awesome! xD

It's -22!! The winter has finally came, you say -10 is cold? >.> It was -14 in the morning here and that was cold but not SO cold like -22.

Dude, I was waiting for the bus for like 40 mins, it didn't come, I was so cold :sob: and then it finally came, mmm warm nice comfortable bus <3 but then b/c of some reasons ppl had to leave the bus and I realised that I had no money left in my purse, no money on my card and my phone's battery died =( very lucky. And I had nothing to do than just walking home, 5 bus stops away =( I went but it was so cold that I could barely move, when I passed 2 bus stops I went to the local shop to get warmer and then went out again and there was iceeee everywhere :sob: But then a car stopped in front of me and I recognised my aunt's bf! He was like "hey, what are ya doing? shopping?" :P I was like "Are y..y..o..u...u.. c..c.c..c..r..a..zy? I'm..s...soo cold.d.d., p..p..le.ee..ase..t.t...t.a...ke..me..h..h.h..ome" xD Brrr, my poor toes and fingers >.<

It's -22!! The winter has finally came, you say -10 is cold? >.> It was -14 in the morning here and that was cold but not SO cold like -22.

Dude, I was waiting for the bus for like 40 mins, it didn't come, I was so cold :sob: and then it finally came, mmm warm nice comfortable bus <3 but then b/c of some reasons ppl had to leave the bus and I realised that I had no money left in my purse, no money on my card and my phone's battery died =( very lucky. And I had nothing to do than just walking home, 5 bus stops away =( I went but it was so cold that I could barely move, when I passed 2 bus stops I went to the local shop to get warmer and then went out again and there was iceeee everywhere :sob: But then a car stopped in front of me and I recognised my aunt's bf! He was like "hey, what are ya doing? shopping?" :P I was like "Are y..y..o..u...u.. c..c.c..c..r..a..zy? I'm..s...soo cold.d.d., p..p..le.ee..ase..t.t...t.a...ke..me..h..h.h..ome" xD Brrr, my poor toes and fingers >.<

boohoo. You should be adapted by now. You lived there all your life.

WOW My winter is about 22ºC, and that's cold for me... I'd die with -22ºC!