The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

I like saying 28 weeks ;) It seems less LOL...I know what ya mean!! I cant believe 7 months to go now!! This woman sitting next to me after DH 1 was over was and was like that movie was awesome and then was like now we need to wait til July! LOL I was like I KNOW :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kristen, I so agree with that list. Maybe not in that exact order, but generally you nailed it all. Excpet you forgot one of my faves, which is the cheek stroking in the café. *swoons*

And I didn't notice so many of the details. Really, Ron put his cheek against Hermione's head at Malfoy Manor? I need to see the movie again, but RL was so busy and exhausting lately. I only managed to see the movie in the theater once. I'm a loser, I know *hangs head in shame* Anyway, not too long and we'll have the DVD and I will get to see the R/Hr goodness over and over and over and over again. :D

[quot name=Luciana' timestamp='1293647488' post='35387]

I thin Part 2 will be the death of us!!! :o Only seven months, oh my God!!!!!

You mean I have to prepare for my funeral in 7 months? :lostit:

LOL!!!!!! You are so not a loser-you have seen it and that is all that matters ;)

UGH How could I have forgotten the cheek stroking scene!!!!!HANGS HEAD IN SHAME!!! :sob: LOL That scene made me go all weak and melt.

Yeah when you look at R/Hr (when I really should have been lookin at what Dobby was doing LOL) but hey R/E are distracting...Ron is holding on so tightly to Hermione and he leans his head against her cheek in the most tender way.

7 months-we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

LOL!!!!!! You are so not a loser-you have seen it and that is all that matters ;)

UGH How could I have forgotten the cheek stroking scene!!!!!HANGS HEAD IN SHAME!!! :sob: LOL That scene made me go all weak and melt.

It makes me weak and melt each time I think about it. How Hermione could focus on performing the Obliviate spell after that is beyond me. LoL Just goes to show how awesome our girl is, I guess. That's one of the reasons Ron loves her so much.

Yeah when you look at R/Hr (when I really should have been lookin at what Dobby was doing LOL) but hey R/E are distracting...Ron is holding on so tightly to Hermione and he leans his head against her cheek in the most tender way.

Awwwwwww. I do remember seeing Hermione holding on to Ron's shirt as if her life depended on it (which it sort of kind of did, I guess). Accio DVD (including Stone-throwing scene!!!)

7 months-we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
These 7 months will fly by so fast. We will fill the time with speculation, discussion, obsession and general R/Hr celebration. I heard on another forum that we might get the first DH2 trailer in January which is just around the corner. So, lets prepare to rejoice. :ohyeah:

And when it's all over, we will have a huge Katzenjammer because we won't be able to speculate, look forward to, obsess over an new HP movie with new R/Hr scenes. It's the last one and then all will be done. But I'm sure if we stick together, we'll manage. :D

What is this R/Hr and being all done after DH 2 is released you speak of? I am in denial LOL...

The stroking scene-it was SO a surprise to get that!!!!! I LOVE IT...still cant believe I forgot to mention it!!

But yeah watch Ron as he is holding onto Hermione (he will put his head to her head and pull her in closer)-I think that was when I might have been hyperventilating ;)

R/HR GOODNESS NEEDS TO START!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE AFTER ALL BEST ROMANCE OF 2010 and will be again for 2011!!!! ;)

These 7 months will fly by so fast. We will fill the time with speculation, discussion, obsession and general R/Hr celebration. I heard on another forum that we might get the first DH2 trailer in January which is just around the corner. So, lets prepare to rejoice. :ohyeah:

And when it's all over, we will have a huge Katzenjammer because we won't be able to speculate, look forward to, obsess over an new HP movie with new R/Hr scenes. It's the last one and then all will be done. But I'm sure if we stick together, we'll manage. :D

Yes! I read in Mugglenet that we might get a trailer on Jan 24th! They've been right in the past so I'm hopeful! :)

Cheers to a great 2011 for my fellow R/Hr shippers... this will be THE YEAR we'll all been waiting to see!!! :ohyeah::wub:

Luciana, you're brilliant. :king:

2011: THE YEAR OF THE KISS

A very Happy New (Ron and Hermione) Year to All. What we've been waiting for since at least July 2007 (or maybe even since the begining of the HP movie history) will come to pass. Finally!!!!

Yes, if R/Hr already managed to outdo Bella/Edward and all the others as Movie romance of 2010 even if they're not together yet and haven't kissed yet, then there will be nothing to stop them becoming cutest, best, most romantic romance in 2011 (or even movie history. But I am biased of course).

Hope you all enjoy New Year's Eve and have the chance to party with family and friends.

Yes! I read in Mugglenet that we might get a trailer on Jan 24th! They've been right in the past so I'm hopeful! :)

Cheers to a great 2011 for my fellow R/Hr shippers... this will be THE YEAR we'll all been waiting to see!!! :ohyeah::wub:

I say we all "meet" after we all see the kiss and toast to them, either with juice, soda, wine, or w/e ;) Luciana as galadriel said, BRILLIANT comment : 2011- THE YEAR OF THE KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah::excited:

It is freakin exciting isnt it trixie? GO R/HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW R/HR SHIPPERS aka the GOOD SHIP LOL (sorry I have always seen this as a reference and wanted to say it one time hehe).

2011 - the year of the kiss .. now i am truly excited for the new year :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

i wish a very happy new year to all the shippers!!!

DH2 will just be AMAZING and i am very happy to share it with you guys. in a little over 5hours it will be 2011 in germany, yey..

Luciana, you're brilliant. :king:

2011: THE YEAR OF THE KISS

A very Happy New (Ron and Hermione) Year to All. What we've been waiting for since at least July 2007 (or maybe even since the begining of the HP movie history) will come to pass. Finally!!!!

Yes, if R/Hr already managed to outdo Bella/Edward and all the others as Movie romance of 2010 even if they're not together yet and haven't kissed yet, then there will be nothing to stop them becoming cutest, best, most romantic romance in 2011 (or even movie history. But I am biased of course).

Hope you all enjoy New Year's Eve and have the chance to party with family and friends.

Thanks!!!! :blush:

We've waited this kiss for so long, and now it's closer!!!!! :ohyeah: I can't believe it!!!!

You're right: Ron and Hermione are the best couple in movie history!!

hehe

its four months until i move back to the UK - which means after that only three weeks til HP....but im going on a two week road trip to harry potter sites in the UK before that -- so really its not that long away...

its 16 weeks until the end of my placement. dang, it went fast.

ive spent all day packing my suitcase *cries*

My heart melted when Ron said that: "A voice, your voice Hermione, like a whisper" Awwww :wub: Also, I liked when Ron said in OotP: "You are the most wonderful person I've ever met". If I were Hermione, I'd run to his arms and give him a hell of a snog!! ;)

OOTP - Hermione agreeing to write his introduction....a long way from SS 7:12-7:28 below =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K44aqxKEfQ

Happy New Year everyone!!!

What a great way to start THE YEAR OF THE KISS with that beautiful video. Equally as good as the "Lights will guide you" one that was linked to a couple of pages back. I just rewatched both and really got a bit teary eyed. *sigh* I know R/Hr is just a sub-plot and I love the whole story. I love all of the trio and Harry is so dear to me as well as Ron and Hermione. But this love story between Harry's two faithful friends is such a gem. In Literature as well as in movie history. :wub:

I know what ya mean galadriel, it is funny because sometimes I feel like I am just in it for the R/Hr love story (that is what R/E bring to the party-that freakin awesome chemistry/romance, ESPECIALLY in DH) but I love Harry too and everything he does do for the wizarding world and muggle world-ya know that whole saving the world thing LOL :) But yeah the "Lights will guide you home" vid makes me teary eyed too-the way that we watch R/Hr love develop through the 7 years. Just so beautiful....but here is to THE YEAR OF THE KISS....AND I say we start a countdown NOW ;)

I know what ya mean galadriel, it is funny because sometimes I feel like I am just in it for the R/Hr love story (that is what R/E bring to the party-that freakin awesome chemistry/romance, ESPECIALLY in DH) but I love Harry too and everything he does do for the wizarding world and muggle world-ya know that whole saving the world thing LOL :) But yeah the "Lights will guide you home" vid makes me teary eyed too-the way that we watch R/Hr love develop through the 7 years. Just so beautiful....but here is to THE YEAR OF THE KISS....AND I say we start a countdown NOW ;)

Just out of curiostiy, might be I misunderstood. But do you ship R/Hr because of R/E? I don't ship RL couples.

I was R/Hr even before I watched the first movie. Ron was my favourite character right from the beginning, although I loved all of the trio of course. I found the R/Hr dynamic endearing but it wasn't before I read CoS that I thought something could develop between them. :D

Just out of curiostiy, might be I misunderstood. But do you ship R/Hr because of R/E? I don't ship RL couples.

I was R/Hr even before I watched the first movie. Ron was my favourite character right from the beginning, although I loved all of the trio of course. I found the R/Hr dynamic endearing but it wasn't before I read CoS that I thought something could develop between them. :D

LOL!! well maybe partly LOL...I watched the first 2 HP movies on cable, and then saw PoA and the rest of the movies in theaters... I didnt start to ship R/Hr until I read OOTP (That was the first book I had read BEFORE seeing OOTP) and was like awwww they really are such a sweet couple who clearly have feelings for each other (my favorite line was when "Hermione reached up to kiss Ron on the cheek") :) But yes I do have to admit that R/E chemistry drew me to them as an on-screen couple. Tbh I have NEVER shipped RL couples before (ever). In fact I found these forums mostly because I loved the R/Hr aspect and didnt intend on shipping R/E in RL. It just happened one day that I was looking at pics and vids of them together and I remember thinking wow are they together in RL? Anyway I will save that for the R/E thread as yes I am a R/E shipper :) Getting back to R/Hr, I went back and read the WHOLE series and was catching things here and there even in SS/PS and was like these 2 were meant to be from the start of "you have dirt on your nose" ;) Hope that answers the question :)