The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

I will try it LOL... Final scene: Harry, with Ron and Hermione holding hands, on bridge look upon the ruins of Hogwarts, H: “It’s been a long journeyâ€, R: “Can’t say it’s been boring though, mateâ€

Hopefully this worked!!!!! ;) IF it is not new sorry yall! LOL

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try it LOL... Final scene: Harry, with Ron and Hermione holding hands, on bridge look upon the ruins of Hogwarts, H: “It’s been a long journeyâ€, R: “Can’t say it’s been boring though, mateâ€

Hopefully this worked!!!!! ;) IF it is not new sorry yall! LOL

Ooo sounds good. Where did you hear/read this spoiler?

WEFGUJ: omg you guys! :ohyeah:

I want July to come faster.

This will be me in theaters for the 20 times I will go to see it hehe... :drool::excited: where is the thud icon when I need it? ;) Yall can you believe we will get JUST R/HR SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When was the last time that happened in a HP movie? Rewind: R/Hr by Shrieking Shack "do you want to move a lil bit closer"...I am SO freakin psyched for this movie it isnt funny ;)

VIDA-thats where I got the spoiler from!!! ;) Emma's comment was spot on ;) I cant wait to see JUST R/Hr WOHOOOOOO ;)

Hey folkss.

sorry i havent been on in a while been having a 2 week holiday in england hahaha

Kristen is going to hit me coz i still havent updated my fanfic but I HAVE started writing i promise :P

^ OMG. Hell yeah. :ohyeah: but I don't think I will survive but at least I'll die happy.. :excited:

;) Yall can you believe we will get JUST R/HR SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When was the last time that happened in a HP movie?

^ OMG this! cbmac. . :excited: Its about f*n time.

From the beginning until the very end :wub:

AHHHHH omg LOOK AT THEM... Luciana this is PERFECT...the way Ron is looking at his girl-I just died-especially when you can screencap that look of love.

Trixie! I KNOW!!! I was like wait a sec- JUST R/HR SCENES- even Emma sounded excited for just their scenes awww...

Laura, where is the SMACK icon!!! ;) Cant find it hehe... whats up girl!!! Hope ya had an awesome holiday!! :) YESSSS cant wait for the FF!!!

I say "Awww!" to the top scene and THUD to the bottom one. I die every time I see him look at her like that.

I know Rupert is an amazing, natural actor and that I'm biased when it comes to R/E & R/Hr, but I think when it comes to R/Hr scenes like that, his acting is even more effortless. I've seen Cherry Bomb, and I find the bottom scene more powerful/sexy than the sex scene between him and Kimberly Nixon. I mean, Rupert's hot in both, but THAT LOOK is like kryptonite =)

Yes def AWW to the top one-they were so lil R/Hr!!! Look at how precious they were-it's like watching home vids of Ron and Hermione-showing them to Rose and Hugo :)

As for the bottom one-Ron's sultry, hot, sexy look at Hermione is just made of all win...the way he cant take his eyes off his Hermione is simply AWESOME.

Off today for Pres. Day...fun to be here during the day again :) LOL

I say "Awww!" to the top scene and THUD to the bottom one. I die every time I see him look at her like that.

I know Rupert is an amazing, natural actor and that I'm biased when it comes to R/E & R/Hr, but I think when it comes to R/Hr scenes like that, his acting is even more effortless. I've seen Cherry Bomb, and I find the bottom scene more powerful/sexy than the sex scene between him and Kimberly Nixon. I mean, Rupert's hot in both, but THAT LOOK is like kryptonite =)

I know what you mean. THAT LOOK is very irresistible!! :wub:

Luciana, thanks for posting!

Ron's look in the bottom one is just L O V E.

Absolutely agreed. REal chemistry indeed. :)

The magazines HAVE to JUST have Ron/Hermione action this year-even a 4 person (H/G, R/Hr) I would take too. But most def JUST R/HR!!!!!!!! ;)

Of course they have to!!!! R/Hr has won pretty much every poll for the last couple of years, just the end of last year they were elected most romantic onscreen couple in this one online poll, and they aren't even officially an onscreen couple yet!! So the magazines should finally see the light and stop thinking it's all about the hero Harry and his female best friend (ever so often unfairly shunting the other best friend, Ron, who is part of the trio too, aside). They have to pay tribute to the cutest (well to me) literary and onscreen couple: Ron and Hermione. :king:

The magazines HAVE to JUST have Ron/Hermione action this year-even a 4 person (H/G, R/Hr) I would take too. But most def JUST R/HR!!!!!!!! ;)

Yes. I hope they have free posters like they usually do too!

Hi, i saw somewhere on this forum a link to a picture of a wall with loads of pictures hanging and one of them was the kiss. I was looking around again but just can't find it.

Can someone post the link again, or pm me if its better since its spoiler.

I hope someone knows what i am talking about and can help me out.

OHHH we know EXACTLY what you are referring to lino!!! It made all of us react: :drool::ohyeah::wub::lostit: I know exactly what you are meaning and sadly I cant find the link-one of the people here I know MUST have it...the way they are with each other in that pic is UNREAL-alot of think it was post-kiss...