The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I just watched that clip of JKR confessing the unspeakable. The unthinkable. I understand that she feels it a relief to talk about it now, but still I wish she wouldn't have. Talked about it, I mean. How could she even consider to kill one of them off? Even if she was in an unhappy place at that moment. Come on, JKR. Or if she had to confess that she considered killing one of them off, maybe she should have just kept quiet about which one it is. :(

It would have ruined everything for me. I love the books. I love all the trio to pieces, but it's just a fact I can't deny that Ron is my favorite. Not just for HP, but likely my favorite fictional character overall. I wouldn't have been able to ever read or watch HP again. Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cDCbuzA0aE

She redid to include DH2 clips

OMG I was crying watching this!!!!!!!!!! SHE WANTED TO DO AWAY WITH THIS POSSIBILITY!!!!!!! (JKR)....ugh.....the ending to this vid is awesome, the whole edited vid is freakin amazing----THIS IS WHY THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! R/HR WEASLEY FOREVER!!!!!!!!

It is isnt?!!!!! ;) Hanna ALWAYS does an AMAZING FREAKIN job with the vids!!!!

Luciana, I THINK it is BTS which makes it better!!!!!!!!!! ;) The kids all look like they are trying to look away LOL...

I think it is a sweet moment between Rupert and Emma in between takes as well :wub: How adorable does Rupert look smiling at her. And look at Emma, I think she is playing with her *gasp* WEDDING ring ^_^ (You can't really tell, but in my mind that is exactly what she is doing). BTW here is the same pic with another coloring. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltuccurDXO1r3761so1_500.png

Edited by Rose

I think it is a sweet moment between Rupert and Emma in between takes as well :wub: How adorable does Rupert look smiling at her. And look at Emma, I think she is playing with her *gasp* WEDDING ring ^_^ (You can't really tell, but in my mind that is exactly what she is doing). BTW here is the same pic with another coloring. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltuccurDXO1r3761so1_500.png

Yes!!! You're right!!! I didn't see it before!

So cute!! :wub:

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Ha, ha. You beat me to it Kristen. I just wanted to post that pic. Awwww, just seeing how they look at each other. It's a bit like Rosie and Hugo look away embarrassed because Mom and Dad are flirting with each other again. LOL Do you guys really think its bts of Emma and Rupert rather than a cut scene with Ron and Hermione?

Ha, ha. You beat me to it Kristen. I just wanted to post that pic. Awwww, just seeing how they look at each other. It's a bit like Rosie and Hugo look away embarrassed because Mom and Dad are flirting with each other again. LOL Do you guys really think its bts of Emma and Rupert rather than a cut scene with Ron and Hermione?

From Snitchseeker:

Several new promotional images and studio shots from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts 1 and 2 were released online, via Potterpix on Tumblr. Amongst them is behind-the-scenes shot of the Weasley family from the epilogue, with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson chattily happily with each other on the King's Cross set, as well as a wide shot of the Weasley wedding from part 1, Ron and Harry about to attack Wormtail at Malfoy Manor, and studio shots of Harry, Hermione, Luna, Molly and Ginny Weasley. Those can be found in our galleries.

I think Emma could be playing with her wedding ring too :)

Yea, Kris ya beat me too!!! Yea, she was def fidgeting with her wedding ring in the movie too. She's just getting used to

the feeling of being Mrs. Ronald Weasley/Mrs Rupert Grint!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

OH My LORD!! So amazing these two are, doesn't matter if this is a deleted R/Hr or a behind the scenes moment. Their chemistry is to die for.

And OHHHH JKR, Considering killing off RON WEASLEY?!! Ron is the best of the best for me and that would have made me HATE the series. I'm 100% serious. Thank the wizard god( :rolleyes: )that she didn't.

From Snitchseeker:

Several new promotional images and studio shots from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts 1 and 2 were released online, via Potterpix on Tumblr. Amongst them is behind-the-scenes shot of the Weasley family from the epilogue, with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson chattily happily with each other on the King's Cross set, as well as a wide shot of the Weasley wedding from part 1, Ron and Harry about to attack Wormtail at Malfoy Manor, and studio shots of Harry, Hermione, Luna, Molly and Ginny Weasley. Those can be found in our galleries.

I think Emma could be playing with her wedding ring too :)

Yes!!!! I knew it was a BTS!! ;)

Ya called it well Luciana ;) HEHE...Soul sister and galadriel sorry I beat yall to it!! ;) For once I got to post something yea!! LOL...buuuuut 100 posts of it would not have bothered me at all ;) Soul sister-love yas!! Mrs. Ronald Weasley/Mrs. Rupert Grint...it does look like Emma is playing with her ring ;) Btw rupertandemmagrint (heehee love it ;)) thanks for posting the real answer-BTS!!!

Trixie!! I know!!! Their chemistry is to die for... I try not to think of what JKR said-bottom line: MR. AND MRS. RONALD WEASLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New pic.... hehe....

LOOK AT THEM....

Ya called it well Luciana ;) HEHE...Soul sister and galadriel sorry I beat yall to it!! ;) For once I got to post something yea!! LOL...buuuuut 100 posts of it would not have bothered me at all ;) Soul sister-love yas!! Mrs. Ronald Weasley/Mrs. Rupert Grint...it does look like Emma is playing with her ring ;) Btw rupertandemmagrint (heehee love it ;)) thanks for posting the real answer-BTS!!!

Trixie!! I know!!! Their chemistry is to die for... I try not to think of what JKR said-bottom line: MR. AND MRS. RONALD WEASLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New pic.... hehe....

LOOK AT THEM....

Beautiful couple! I'm glad Rupert and Emma played Ron and Hermione, because their chemistry is amazing!! :yesyes:

Not to mention how good they look together, Luciana. Kristen, no problem for beating me to it. :D The awesomeness that it Ron/Hermione can't be posted too soon.

I hardly can bear the thought that Ron might have died. Can you imagine no happy-end for Ron and Hermione? Can you imagine Hermione and Harry losing their best friend? Can you imagine the golden trio to be... well, not a trio anymore? Can you imagine Hugo and Rosie would've never happened? Can you imagine Ronald Bilius Weasley, wonderful friend, husband, father, brother, son, uncle, auror, not to exist anymore. Can you imagine Hermione wearing another last name than Weasley? UNIMAGINABLE. Good JKR came back from her unhappy place and decided to have the trio live. *phew* OBHWF RULES.

Not to mention how good they look together, Luciana. Kristen, no problem for beating me to it. :D The awesomeness that it Ron/Hermione can't be posted too soon.

I hardly can bear the thought that Ron might have died. Can you imagine no happy-end for Ron and Hermione? Can you imagine Hermione and Harry losing their best friend? Can you imagine the golden trio to be... well, not a trio anymore? Can you imagine Hugo and Rosie would've never happened? Can you imagine Ronald Bilius Weasley, wonderful friend, husband, father, brother, son, uncle, auror, not to exist anymore. Can you imagine Hermione wearing another last name than Weasley? UNIMAGINABLE. Good JKR came back from her unhappy place and decided to have the trio live. *phew* OBHWF RULES.

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine it!!! :sob: I don't know if I could watch the movies or read the books without him.

Cancel those thoughts out!!! Feel better looking at this above ;)

MR. AND MRS. RONALD WEASLEY-RON and HERMIONE WEASLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Ron looks to be having some impure thoughts ;) LOL...wants to get his wife home, drop Hugo off at his grandma's and Hermione and him to celebrate one down LOL

Cancel those thoughts out!!! Feel better looking at this above ;)

MR. AND MRS. RONALD WEASLEY-RON and HERMIONE WEASLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Ron looks to be having some impure thoughts ;) LOL...wants to get his wife home, drop Hugo off at his grandma's and Hermione and him to celebrate one down LOL

Hahaha I like the way you think... :excited:

Thank you thank you (takes a bow) ;) I was laughing at some comments I have been reading-Hermione looks pregnant there!! ;) WELLLLLLL it IS possible ;) We dont know if they didnt have anymore kiddies afterall ;)

Thank you thank you (takes a bow) ;) I was laughing at some comments I have been reading-Hermione looks pregnant there!! ;) WELLLLLLL it IS possible ;) We dont know if they didnt have anymore kiddies afterall ;)

Yeah, I like to think that Hermione could be pregnant. We don't know what happen after the epilogue ;)

Ron looks to be having some impure thoughts ;) LOL...wants to get his wife home, drop Hugo off at his grandma's and Hermione and him to celebrate one down LOL. :excited: MMmm likes your thoughts ;)

Thank you thank you (takes a bow) ;) I was laughing at some comments I have been reading-Hermione looks pregnant there!! ;) WELLLLLLL it IS possible ;) We dont know if they didnt have anymore kiddies afterall ;):ohyeah: Damn right, we don't know what happens after the epiloge and ron is coming from a big family so I agree se could be. :yesyes: