The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Love how they're still holding hands in between takes of them running from the fiendfyre:

Thats brill! Its been best re week this week. First the chickens now this i mean come on! Its so obvious at this stage. Tick tock we cant stop!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really interesting that clearly that is in between takes #1 and #2 they wont let go of each other's hands ;) But ANOTHER thing that is REALLLY interesting is that this is for the BTS Magic Effects on HBP and they chose to show THEM!!!! WHY not something else that is related MAGIC? Hmmm? ;) They want to show us the magic between R/E ;) TICK TOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY TOO!!!!!! ;) Again I go back to the chickens and I cant think of anyone else who would get her chickens-that has Rupert's name all over it LOL Isn't it kind of funny Emma didnt say who they are from? ;) She could have said a friend, or her parents, or some other family member. :rolleye0012: Also when you look at the screen clips when Yates is sitting there talking to them, they are once again practically on top of each other-they are stuck together like glue. :ohyeah:

Anyone else absolutely drooling over the fact that he is stroking her hair and holding tightly to her like afraid if he lets go, she will die? :sob: You cant fake this kind of chemistry.... TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.... ;)

Anyone else absolutely drooling over the fact that he is stroking her hair and holding tightly to her like afraid if he lets go, she will die? :sob:You cant fake this kind of chemistry.... TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.... ;)

Definitely!! They have an amazing chemistry together, they show a lot of emotions without a single word!!! :wub:

I woke up to my siggy hehe...I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE 2 and their CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again you CANT fake on screen chemistry. :ohyeah:

yea you really can't fake that kind of chemistry :D. I really like your siggy cbmac12!

:ohyeah: THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I have it on my computer screensaver and my phone's wallpaper.... cant stop staring....I wonder how much of that was improvised this scene? ;) Seriously, she looks so comfy in his arms-very natural-like always meant to be ya know? ;) R/E!!!! TICK TOCK TICK

Ok so I plan on pausing, zooming in on this and the kiss and other R/E moments in DH2 once my DVD arrives... I am afraid I will kill my DVD in overloading it with their hot chemistry!!!! ;)

I honestly cant get enough of this scene of the 2 of them together-the love they are showing is just well makes me want to cry and shout FINALLY...this is not just an I like you scene, this is an I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE SCENE and will protect you til the very end and if we dont make it, we will die in each other's arms. The way Emma is digging herself into his chest and wrapped her arms around Rupert and the way Rupert is just tugging her to him and his cheek is against her forehead and the other hand on her hair....good God I will be dying when I see this on the BIG SCREEN!!!!

TICK TOCK...TICK... TOCK.... ;)

^Cbmac. Check your PM on the R/E forum and follow the directions please? Thanks lol

Delivering secret (confidential) Rupert and Emma information pat? :lol::lostit:

btw Kristin, that Siggy that Hunter made up for you is Awesome! I LOVE IT!

Ya dont want to know...let's just say Emma preferred Rupert's kiss a hell of alot more ;) Dan's "a weird social experiment" :rofl: I love Emma ;) I also love the fact that Emma sent Rupert out *the way a wife would* when she and Dan had to kiss and the director sent Dan away during R/E kiss ;) Also, love the fact that R/E refer to each other as being great kissers ;) SIGH...TICK TOCK TICK.... ;)

Thanks jon about Hunter's siggy-I KNOW IT TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Edited by cbmac12