The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

ha ha i can imagine you logging in thinking oh good lord them two irish girls will be losing their heads having meltdowns freaking out losing faith but nope! Ive never shipped anyone before and i can see it and maybe she is dating him or wateva but chemistry never dies! not even a little :) TICK TOCK mite not be now but that clock will chime

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha i can imagine you logging in thinking oh good lord them two irish girls will be losing their heads having meltdowns freaking out losing faith but nope! Ive never shipped anyone before and i can see it and maybe she is dating him or wateva but chemistry never dies! not even a little :) TICK TOCK mite not be now but that clock will chime

LOL i dont think you freak out as much as i do. I upset and make people mad because of my negativity. ive seen the picture everyone has been talking about kinda does look like something BUT it could also be camera angle. So until we know..well until we know i suppose. "clock will chime" rofl thats great. TICK TOCK!!! still keeping my fingers crossed its just rumour because we are soooo close right now!

I will say this Irish girls hehe (I am of Irish blood myself-from County Cork :))...I find it funny that based on that one pic, people are assuming they are together-which again cant tell from that angle-it honestly looks like Emma putting her make-up on and blinking while doing it. Also, another thing I do find funny- our lil tick tockers have been keeping quiet with each other not being seen in public...just sayin :rolleye0012:

WAIT FOR DH 2 PREMIERE TIME and KABOOM ;)

well then i guess we have two and a bit irish girls here so! LOL I just hope we get what we are looking for at the premiere and not the shock of our lives....in saying that i do actually believe they will get there at some stage too. Everything adds up all those posts about indigo child and numbers. TICK TOCK I SAY!

I say FATE brought them together and FATE will keep them together ;)

LOL a bit Irish is right LOL...

Soulsister-I was SO thinking the same thing!!!! Emma def looked "lost" with alot of those moronic jokes-her look at the start of the show when they did the montage was one of WTH?

TICKETY TOCKETY TICK hehe

I say FATE brought them together and FATE will keep them together ;)

LOL a bit Irish is right LOL...

Soulsister-I was SO thinking the same thing!!!! Emma def looked "lost" with alot of those moronic jokes-her look at the start of the show when they did the montage was one of WTH?

TICKETY TOCKETY TICK hehe

Awwww! I loved what you said!!! :wub:

Awww thanks Luciana :) I really do believe that though-fate brings people together/keeps them together-I really do see it as fate having brought these 2 together and will keep them together...Rupert mentioning Emma in his foreword for the HP book that was out last year, speaks volumes of his feelings for her. You wouldnt put that in a foreword/intro of a BOOK-it will always be there for all time a quote/comment and Rupert's quote about Emma is there for all time ;) TICK TOCK TOCK TICK ;)

Ummmm.....fellow shippers---did any of you see her quote yesterday "I'm this very weird mix. In some senses, I feel as if I'm 100 years old. In others, I still feel incredibly young, very naive and as if I haven't seen much of the world at all. I've been incredibly protected, but in other ways I've had to be in situations that nobody my age would." She's talking about being an Indigo Child!! :lostit:

I would bet that she's also read "The Secret" too. She KNOWS Rupert is her destiny!! :yesyes:

Did any of you see her hand at the MTV after party? She looks like she has a tattoo on her hand. Just curious. <_<

LOL That is AWESOME!!!!! ;) That pic means nothing-to me and many others I have spoken with think it was her putting her make up on and was blinking when she was putting it on. Even that tumblr is like people will believe what they think they see...ya know what I think? R/E will reveal themselves in DH 2 time-the media has been so focused on the other guys and her that they are overlooking the most obvious guy-her Rupert ;) just sayin... :rolleye0012: I have pretty darn good instincts and my instincts are telling me that we are right about R/E ;) Btw wouldnt be surprised if Emma girl has read "The Secret" :)

The tatoo I believe is the stamp they give ya when ya come into the party-it would be a strange place to put a tatoo LOL :)

TICK....TICK.....TOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

LOL That is AWESOME!!!!! ;) That pic means nothing-to me and many others I have spoken with think it was her putting her make up on and was blinking when she was putting it on. Even that tumblr is like people will believe what they think they see...ya know what I think? R/E will reveal themselves in DH 2 time-the media has been so focused on the other guys and her that they are overlooking the most obvious guy-her Rupert ;) just sayin... :rolleye0012: I have pretty darn good instincts and my instincts are telling me that we are right about R/E ;) Btw wouldnt be surprised if Emma girl has read "The Secret" :)

The tatoo I believe is the stamp they give ya when ya come into the party-it would be a strange place to put a tatoo LOL :)

TICK....TICK.....TOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Oh yea, good catch cbmac12--a stamp for the party! Hey if she wears a dress like the yellow one to DH2 premiere, they'll

be scraping a certain "ginger man" off the red carpet @ Leicester Square!! tick :rofl: tock

Oh, almost forgot-which HP book did Rupert write the preface re:Emma???

Ya notice that the last 2 premieres Emma wore stuff to reveal some skin ;) She wanted to make sure her ginger man was able to touch her ;)

As for the party-yes a stamp LOL-sometimes it is a bracelet you wear.

The book was the BIG Harry Potter book-the when where it had all the movies and things-I cant recall the name of it-I just think it's so cute (and telling!!) to this day that he acknowledged Emma's name and only Emma's name. Rupert we know is not the type to open like that and for him to talk about Emma and table tennis was too precious for words.

T...I...C...K...T...O...C...K ;)

Edited by cbmac12

The book is called the harry potter film wizardry and below ive pasted what he wrote. Rupert mentioned Emma but she didnt mention him i was kinda sad when i noticed this. And i think that the picture was someone fixing her make up now too ha i didnt know what to make of it from that angle. Soulsister Emma is highly intelligent and i wouldnt be surprised if she knows all about indigo child and the secret. Its funny how she spoke about it and brought it up...Maybe she was being subtle letting us know shes read your posts. Which made me think about whether they read these forums or their people do. makes me wonder... Heres what rupert wrote;

If there is one thing of which I am most proud, it’s that I made being ginger cool! But, seriously, how do I sum up what these films have meant to me? I suppose I could just say that I would do it all again – in a heartbeat. I have loved playing Ron, loved being part of the Weasley family, and loved coming to the set every day and hanging out with my best friends. I feel so proud to have been entrusted with this role.

When I was much younger, I was often asked in what ways I thought I was similar to Ron. My stock answer usually included something similar to to: “I like sweets, I’m scared of spiders, I’ve got ginger hair†or “I come from a big family.†But, the truth is that Ron is my hero. He’s always there for his friends – sometimes belligerently, but there nevertheless. He’s also the comic relief in stressful situations; the funny guy with a one-liner. And no matter how scared he may be, he will put aside his fears to support and protect the people he loves. To me, that represents true courage.

I wouldn’t really change much about my experience playing Ron Weasley for the past ten years… well, apart from the odd, itchy, knitted jumper (Ron really does need a makeover), and perhaps losing continually to Emma at table tennis on set. I am immensely proud to have been a part of this world and to have played Ron Weasley – brother, son, best friend, and, let’s be honest, the Ultimate "ginger"!

I really loved what he wrote it was endearing and honest. :) anyways tick tockilicious shippers were getting closer everyday

Edited by Tick tock

I adore what Rupert wrote! I just want to give him a big hug for all the awesome stuff he said about Ron! (And I love how he mentioned Emma of course ;))

As for the 'kiss' photo, although their faces do appear to be very close (that could just be the camera angle) nothing about Emma's body language suggests kissing or anything romantic to me. Her eyes are half-closed - possibly the picture was snapped as she was blinking, that happens all the time. And if her eyes were open mid-kiss, to me that suggests it doesn't mean much anyway. From my experience, that is. Also, her arms are near her side (and is that a make-up applicator she's holding? ;)) and there doesn't seem to be any contact between the side of her body that we can see and the other person's. If they were kissing, I would expect more physical contact, generally.

And perhaps most importantly, that photo looks like it was taken in daylight, in an area Emma would have known paparazzi would have been sniffing around (it was the MTV Awards, right?). Knowing Emma's reputation for secrecy around the press and not wanting to be caught doing anything to damage her reputation, I find it hard to believe that Emma would risk being caught kissing ANYONE at such a public event.

I don't know whether Emma's dating this guy or not or what's happening in that picture, but from what I can see, I'm going to need firmer evidence of her relationship with Johnny before I believe the media gossip.

I love all your positivity guys! :D

emma fan, I particularly love the effect we've all had on you - GO R/E! haha :ohyeah:

Edited by Dumbledores Woman

Awww thanks you all have made me more positive i must admit and a few late nite chats with miss tick tock also helped! I still have a few off moments but im trying to keep positive thoughts and i have been reading the link r&e grint posted about the evidence. I also loved what rupert wrote it was lovely the way he said son best friend etc i loved that. :) tick tockilicious ha ha what in the name will you write next. I also like this makeup idea regarding the emma picture and not because i cant picture her with anyone else only rupe! Lol well thats a little bit true. I also have wondered many times if they read these posts esp sometimes when there are loads of guests viewing.

OH i almost forgot tick tock tastic ilicious

I remember at one point on the old forum, we had a long discussion about the mirroring between Rupert and Emma. Has this been evidenced in any of the newest pictures of them together? It's been tougher to get a sense for that as we have not been privy to the trio being together in interviews as much as we were in the past. I was really disapointed with the cancellation of the movie phone interview before the premiere of DH Part One. <_< While I'm sure Kristin is right about the stamp... had Emma actually gotten a tattoo how long would it be before we saw Rupert with one on his hand? :P

Tick Tock! I love what Rupert had to write, thank you for sharing that. It's nice to see that he couldn't help but mention his girl in there. I'm sure she noticed that, even if she didn't mention Rupert in her response.

So cbmac???? Have you started the betting pool yet? Maybe we can set up a calendar for next year and we all place money on certain days we think Rupert or Emma will finally mention that they are together! :P If no announcement comes the pot carries over to the next year. *not that I encourage that kind of thing - the betting I mean* :rolleye0012:

OMG... almost forgot again....

TICK! TOCK! :ohyeah:

Edited by casualobserver

emma fan-loved Rupe's quote re:Ron. What a great ginger!!!

So...I'm work today and on lunch hour, surfing msnbc-when I see this:

My link

You're probably wondering why such a very very smart, pretty, friendly, out-going, thoughtful and caring woman, isn't getting

any dates???

Well, Emma, I know why guys don't call you, and it doesn't have anything to do with a "Fame Wall", but a protective barrier called The Universe.

It's because The Universe already has you "reserved" for a certain ginger guy, that

you've known and loved for over 1/2 your life. She seems to be doing lots of reflecting lately, and might be having an Ahha moment.

It comes to all of us at different times. I also noticed she was reading "Chicken Soup for the Soul" last week. :unsure:

So all you shippers--I don't think there ever was any real bonds with "boyfriends" or Rupert's "girlfriends". I think

all this talk of going out with others, is just like a Victor Krum/Lavender Brown scenario.

What you're seeing here is The Universe at work, removing ALL obstacles--and will finally bring them both to the same

realization, that they are destined to be together. :yesyes: Hopefully, this will happen oh, I don't know, around July 7??

Yup, tick tock, I hope they both read ALL of our posts--I'd sure love to have a chat--with both of them, and tell them why

they're really here---to be advisers and messengers to The Universe. I still say Emma is going to become a very viable activist

for organics and sustainable living. She's off to a great start.

Btw, in the Empire magazine (black book), Emma said that the role of Hermione came to her (at her school). Both R/E were the

first characters cast for the HP movies!! Both had never acted before, or had a clue about fame.

Rupert as you can see, has lots of heart, and is very protective and caring of Emma. He has old fashioned values too--close

to family, loves ice cream trucks, pigs, and loves providing generously for his family--(nice homes).

Btw, will the DH2 premiere be broadcast on BBC America?? tick :ohyeah: tock!!

i think she got a man already but keeping it on the downlow this hold thing about her being single and people rumouring her to be dating johnny reminds me of when she was dating jay but in the secert before it went public i could be wrong :blush: .

i think she got a man already but keeping it on the downlow this hold thing about her being single and people rumouring her to be dating johnny reminds me of when she was dating jay but in the secert before it went public i could be wrong :blush: .

I hope ur wrong i wud hate to be this close and boom! In our face

As for the 'kiss' photo, although their faces do appear to be very close (that could just be the camera angle) nothing about Emma's body language suggests kissing or anything romantic to me. Her eyes are half-closed - possibly the picture was snapped as she was blinking, that happens all the time. And if her eyes were open mid-kiss, to me that suggests it doesn't mean much anyway. From my experience, that is. Also, her arms are near her side (and is that a make-up applicator she's holding? ;)) and there doesn't seem to be any contact between the side of her body that we can see and the other person's. If they were kissing, I would expect more physical contact, generally.

And perhaps most importantly, that photo looks like it was taken in daylight, in an area Emma would have known paparazzi would have been sniffing around (it was the MTV Awards, right?). Knowing Emma's reputation for secrecy around the press and not wanting to be caught doing anything to damage her reputation, I find it hard to believe that Emma would risk being caught kissing ANYONE at such a public event.

EXACTLY! She's too smart for that, especially since out of all the HP kids, the paps go after her the most. I've only seen one pic of her kissing Jay on the HP set and she was leaning into him and I think had her arms around him. I think it's the angle and the camera catching her mid-blink. It's just like the still from the R/E hug on their last day in which they look like they're kissing.

There were reports of Johnny being her date at the awards, but I didn't see him sitting near her at the show, and Nina (from Vampire Diaries and their co-start on Perks) was also there at the after party hanging out with him. Emma mentioned in an interview at the after-party that they've been shooting Perks for 2 weeks and have 3 more weeks to go. I can't imagine her having anything serious/more than friendship after knowing someone just a couple of weeks. I could be wrong, but I just think Emma's the type, that if she were to date a co-star, she would wait till after filming wraps so nothing would interfere with their professionalism.

Regarding the being single and "no one pursues me" article, that could be the truth or her keeping things private, but the main thing I get from that story is They're like, 'Probably because they're intimidated.' It must be the fame wall," She told the UK Sunday Times (via Us Weekly). "It must be the circus that goes around me. Me, as a person, I find it hard to believe I would be intimidating." Like SoulSister said, it's the Universe's way of shipping R/E. Rupert understands the circus - shares it as well. There is no 'fame wall' intimidation there. If there's any man that she'll keep on the down low, its Rupert because it would be a three ring circus once news of them together break out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psDb83X4gH4

*If I edited videos, I would do a Tik Tok with R/E.

Welcome back R&E Grint! Was wondering where you had gotten to. The Tik Tok video lol i never thought of that song ha ha be great video! I think we should put this johnny thing to rest until we have proof. Three weeks of filming left woo hoo hopefully then we will start seeing some bubbles and sunshine. Sooo excited! Emma fan stay on track the only boom were gonna get is when we see them together! :) tick tockilicious

Edited by Tick tock

I'm new to the forums, and I've been looking at this thread for the past several days, and I've decided to join you guys! I've never shipped RL before, but after reading your comments and seeing the pictures, I'm convinced that there is something going on between Emma and Rupert.

I'm new to the forums, and I've been looking at this thread for the past several days, and I've decided to join you guys! I've never shipped RL before, but after reading your comments and seeing the pictures, I'm convinced that there is something going on between Emma and Rupert.

Welcome!!! :) I'm glad there are a lot of people that see the same we see!!