The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

All the videos were cool i loved them! were all looking back over the RE journey of late! were on home stretch now. Thought there would be more interviews by now but i guess they are all finishing up all their films and such. i cant wait now! too excited! TICK TOCK!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She hoped Hermione would be married to Ron and have lots of beautiful babies....came true (well 2 kids isn't a lot but still - and I'd like to think R/Hr had another baby after Hugo started Hogwarts)

Fast forward a few years and she's talking about her and Rupert being very in love, married with ginger haired kids, and living in a beautiful house....TICK TOCK..,even though she said it jokingly, the Universe does NOT differentiate from serious and sarcasm.

Tick tock, counting down the clock

BOOM and the shipper party don't stop!

She hoped Hermione would be married to Ron and have lots of beautiful babies....came true (well 2 kids isn't a lot but still - and I'd like to think R/Hr had another baby after Hugo started Hogwarts)

Fast forward a few years and she's talking about her and Rupert being very in love, married with ginger haired kids, and living in a beautiful house....TICK TOCK..,even though she said it jokingly, the Universe does NOT differentiate from serious and sarcasm.

Tick tock, counting down the clock

BOOM and the shipper party don't stop!

Ha i like that train of thought "the Universe does NOT differentiate from serious and sarcasm." also the bit at the end was hilarious i love it! you always find some in genius way of ending your posts. Lovin the positivity lately! TICK TICK TICK :)

Yall when the kiss is revealed finally, someone has to make a video to all of their scenes together in DH1/2-with Just a Kiss (Lady A) or THIS KISS ;) (Faith Hill)...yes I am a country music fan LOL

YES they are courtney ;)....TICK TOCK....hehe

Awww thanks :) Yes country wohoo!! LOL...courtney, HOW on earth did ya get almost 100 posts in less than a month? MY GOSH!! WOW you are TRULY a R/E SHIPPER TO THE CORE!! LOL

TICK TOCK... LOL...I feel that my posts are empty when I dont include it ;)

Hey guys! I was reading somewhere that THE KISS lasts 30 seconds. I personally doubt it, I think it would be amazing if it's true, I mean, 30 seconds??? :lostit: But I think it will last 8 seconds more or less, just like the others kisses from HP. So what do you think? Only one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

Hey guys! I was reading somewhere that THE KISS lasts 30 seconds. I personally doubt it, I think it would be amazing if it's true, I mean, 30 seconds??? :lostit: But I think it will last 8 seconds more or less, just like the others kisses from HP. So what do you think? Only one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

I just got a citation for noise because of ya Luciana ;) I screamed SO loud!!!!!!!!!!! I heard they DO eat each other's faces hehe.... OMG I WILL DIE IF IT IS 30 secs of watching R/E KISSSSSSSSSSS ;) Mmmm I dont know-it could be longer than any of the other kisses we have seen-it is THE KISS afterall ;)

did anyone saw the video interview she did for vogue where she said she got chickens for her 21st birthday :lostit: she asked for and she wants to name them ralph and lauren :yesyes:

Lol She has chickens and Rupert has pigs, so they could have a farm together!! :lol:

YES I DID!!!!!.....that can NOT be coincidence!!!!!! ;) See she's sensible- "you buy pigs and ice cream vans and she goes to school"....well now the GMTV lady can add... "see, you have completely influenced this girl-she buys chickens and you pigs-yall starting a farm?" ;)

TICK TICK TOCK TOCK FREAKIN TICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) hehe

I mean we know Emma loves the things Rupert buys and no offense to Emma girl but I cant picture her owning chickens! LOL...I know she loves animals but chickens? ;) It just really sounds like a Rupert idea ;) tick......TOCK!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

OMG SHE BOUGHT CHICKENS! she actually bought chickens if that isnt a sign i duno what is! i cant believe it woo hoo! she bought chickens there is no way he had nothing to do with it no way! oh good god :) this is best news all week tick bloody fantastico tock

I KNOW isnt it hysterical that we are all excited over some chickens! ;) I also love that she was laughing when she mentioned them-she was so happy about them LOL...again this can not be coincidental...my guess is a certain ginger bf got them for her ;) TICK TOCKONOURWAY!!!!!!!!!!! ;)