The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how excited she is over her chickens as much as he is over his pigs-awww lil farm of their own (to raise lil ginger haired kids ;)) hehe... tocktockticktock (gotta change it up LOL) ;)

That was SO sweet!!!! Ya know something-it really does amaze me how different Emma looks when she is with Rupert...she is more relaxed, just happier, and same w. him-we know he is already chilled/laid back LOL but he seems even moreso when he is with Emma. TOCK TICKETY TOCK!!!!!! ;)

From her latest interview in Vogue:

http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/emma-watsons-new-day/

In hopes of restoring some sanity to her schedule, she will go back to school in the fall somewhere closer to home. With that decision out of the way, Emma is currently figuring out what to do with her newfound freedom. Single since she broke up with Craig last summer, she smiles wistfully when asked whether she might have time for a relationship again. One of her favorite courses at Brown was on the psychology of love. Far from being put off the idea, she remains an incurable romantic: “I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love—and it being more important and special than anything and everything else.†When Emma does eventually meet the right man, she hopes they will be able to keep the relationship out of the spotlight. “I would love to not date someone in the same industry as me. Otherwise it becomes what it means to everyone else.â€

Two comments about the love part:

1, She brings up novels, and we know she's a die-hard R/Hr shipper - and R/E parallel them in so many ways

2. She says "I would love to not date someone in the same industry as me." She did NOT say "I would never date someone in the same industry as me." That's like saying. "I would love to not have to exercise." but you do anyway.

Oh, and did she say she bought the chickens or she got them as a gift? I totally could see Rupert buying them for her.

Also, in the same Vogue article, the reporter mentions that Emma's house is filled with her paintings and drawings - she's a great artist. I know Rupert like's art and draws himself. I think I even read a post in which someone mentions that Rupert stated in an article that Emma gave him a drawing once for his birthday.

1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, tick tock!

Ummmm...let's see pigs and chickens--kinda sounds like bacon and eggs!! :P

Emma did say she misses having breakfast with Rupert. Well, girl if you get married, you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner with him!! :rofl:

Edited by soulsister

My link

Here's another indigo or "old soul", just starting out, at age 11--pint-sized soprano Jackie Evancho. She did not have to audition

like everyone else for "America's Got Talent", she just sent her video to the website, and was on the show the next week!!

When I first saw her sing on AGT, I thought she was lip-synching to Sarah (Phantom of the Opera) Brightman's CD!!

I saw the startled looks on Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourne, and Howie Mandel's faces, I thought she had swallowed Sarah!!

The final night of competition, she got to perform a duet with Sarah. You can again, see the Universe at work--cutting

a clear-cut path--it came to her. She didn't have to bother waiting in lines to audition. She's about the same age as Emma

was starting out, and she's walking in the same shoes. She has a great mentor in David Foster, helping her arrange and perform

her music. Emma, Rupert and Dan, had great mentors in all the great actors they got to learn/work with over the years too.

This is no accident--it's just plain amazing!! :yesyes:

From her latest interview in Vogue:

http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/emma-watsons-new-day/

In hopes of restoring some sanity to her schedule, she will go back to school in the fall somewhere closer to home. With that decision out of the way, Emma is currently figuring out what to do with her newfound freedom. Single since she broke up with Craig last summer, she smiles wistfully when asked whether she might have time for a relationship again. One of her favorite courses at Brown was on the psychology of love. Far from being put off the idea, she remains an incurable romantic: “I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love—and it being more important and special than anything and everything else.†When Emma does eventually meet the right man, she hopes they will be able to keep the relationship out of the spotlight. “I would love to not date someone in the same industry as me. Otherwise it becomes what it means to everyone else.â€

Two comments about the love part:

1, She brings up novels, and we know she's a die-hard R/Hr shipper - and R/E parallel them in so many ways

2. She says "I would love to not date someone in the same industry as me." She did NOT say "I would never date someone in the same industry as me." That's like saying. "I would love to not have to exercise." but you do anyway.

Oh, and did she say she bought the chickens or she got them as a gift? I totally could see Rupert buying them for her.

Also, in the same Vogue article, the reporter mentions that Emma's house is filled with her paintings and drawings - she's a great artist. I know Rupert like's art and draws himself. I think I even read a post in which someone mentions that Rupert stated in an article that Emma gave him a drawing once for his birthday.

1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, tick tock!

I know, this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! They have a lot of things in common!! :yesyes: Yes, I remember when Rupert said that Emma gave him a drawing for his birthday, it was so cute!!!

It’s the pixie-cut hair and flawless skin that give her away. Emma Watson is dressed unobtrusively in a cotton flower-print French Connection dress and beige sandals, but she is unmistakable. Fans have accosted her five times in the past half hour alone. Today is the actress’s twenty-first birthday, and she is determined to spend it as she pleases—which means a leisurely mid-morning latte followed by a stroll through the Joan Miró exhibition at London’s Tate Modern.

Emma ignores the stares and continues to chat animatedly about Miró’s willingness to take risks with his art. An avid painter herself—“I love it and have a need to do itâ€â€”she can talk eloquently about every picture on the wall. Her favorite is The Farm, a painting once owned by Ernest Hemingway that brought the artist his first taste of success outside Spain. What she admires, Emma tells me, is that Miró was both a draftsman and a painter, unafraid to combine these talents to create something that was simultaneously surreal and hyperreal.

Her words could just as well apply to what is happening around us. The increasingly febrile atmosphere is, frankly, terrifying as word filters through that Hermione Granger, Emma’s alter ego (who will make her final appearance in this month’s Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2), is in the building. A raucous band of teenagers turns around and heads straight toward her. “It’s time to go,†she says, and we head swiftly for the nearest exit. Outside, a photographer in a tree starts snapping away until she is inside the car and driving away.

This is not an experience most people would ever wish to repeat, but Emma resumes her breathless discussion as though nothing untoward just happened. “I have to really enjoy the good things because it makes the bad things OK,†she explains. Learning how to put her life into some kind of perspective and carve her own meaning onto it has been the great challenge of the past two years.

Ok, here's where Emma needs to start using "The Secret" and pop the "bubble" she's been living in--asap!! She needs to control her fans,

not have them controlling her. One of the most important elements of The Secret, is not only WHAT you ask for, but HOW you ask for

it. It seems she's thinking, "I hope my fans DON'T bother me", which is telling the Universe, Yes, I want more fans bothering me,

bring it on!! Emma should be saying, "I want ME time, and I want to do things my way". I want to have days where I can be myself,

read books, paint/draw, skip stones (with a certain ginger), laugh and date a certain ginger....etc....etc... <_<

If she's even thinking that she doesn't want the fans/media to bother her, that's exactly what she'll get, and more of it. The key

is DON'T think or use the word DON'T--it will magnify exactly the opposite of what you want. I did the very same thing after I

read it, and I was wondering what was going on. The easiest way to see how this works, is to focus on parking spaces, red/green

lights, and say to yourself, "I'm going to get the first parking space, the traffic lights will stay green (that one almost always

works for me). Everyone should be careful as to HOW you ask for something. Never negate a wish or desire--it will return the

opposite.

Btw--rupert&emmagrint--you're exactly correct--Emma's stating that yes, she'd like to date a guy in the same industry. She's negating

what she's saying. I also found her three ring circus comment interesting. Tick tock said it best, Rupert is the only one that's living

in the same circus as she is. They'll both just have to come to the realization that us shippers have come to, that they just were made

for each other, and they belong together. tick :ohyeah: tock cluck cluck

Soulsister, you honestly have the COOLEST and most insightful posts!!! ;) All I can say is this shippers-start repeating after me-"R/E are together...R/E ARE together....R/E ARE TOGETHER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) hehe....bet the first thing R/E will do when Emma comes home next week-eat eggs for breakfast together ;)

Luciana, that post was BEYOND telling...what I am finding interesting these days is how Emma has only been referring to Dan as a her brother and Rupert not a single mention of him being like her brother because even Emma knows she cant say that anymore because it is so far from the truth. Another thing, it is curious to ask why can Emma be so open w. Dan and hug him no pause, just automatic back in the day? NOW... R/E since HBP have just migrated/magnetized to each other-not letting go of the other-kind of a possessive (but in a good meaning) way. TICK TOCK... cLUCK as soulsister says-that was AWESOME SS ;)

Hey also your screen name, Train has a song call HEY SOULSISTER and the lyrics scream R/E-did you choose that name on purpose because of this? ;)

Off to work- 2 1/2 days left!!!! SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Heh heh....thanks Kris.

Yup, as soon as I heard Hey Soul Sister by Train, I thought of R/E. I

especially think of them when I hear "game show love connection", and mentally substitute

"Potter love connection"!! :excited: tick :ohyeah: tock cluck cluck

TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK....is all I am saying at this point ;) You dont slip up like that...the BAFTA's to this day GOLD...I love the fact that they are away from each other there but then later go outside for the post interview...so sweet how they couldnt get away from each other hehe...

TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK....is all I am saying at this point ;) You dont slip up like that...the BAFTA's to this day GOLD...I love the fact that they are away from each other there but then later go outside for the post interview...so sweet how they couldnt get away from each other hehe...

They will be the same at the premiere too just watch. She will be leaning towards her man in the pics trying not to be obvious but not being able to help herself at the same time. Does anyone else notice Rupert is dressing up more at premieres now? he always looks great but hes dressing differently.....mmhhh maybe our Emma is influence. Not long now shippers TICK TOCK AND WE DONT STOP!

No we dont stop!!! ;)

YESSS Rupert is dressing nicer for the premieres lately-he wants to look better than usual on his girl's arm afterall ;) I adore him in his T shirts, but he looks so much hotter in the suits ;) TICK TOCK goes the clock ;)

No we dont stop!!! ;)

YESSS Rupert is dressing nicer for the premieres lately-he wants to look better than usual on his girl's arm afterall ;) I adore him in his T shirts, but he looks so much hotter in the suits ;) TICK TOCK goes the clock ;)

I agree! He honestly does look hotter in the suits :D tick tock :ohyeah: