The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Hehe they also have this in common: gooood liars ;) no tongues,eh? What do you call those 2 things I see moving in each others mouths then? Lil aliens ;) yes HOT, FREAKIN SEXY KISS-in my opinion this angle is the hottest kiss ever ;) in the movie-totally surpassed

Rose/Jack kiss if yas ask me (that was a BEAUTIFUL KISS TOO!!) ;) R/E= SMOKIN, SIZZLIN HOT TOGETHER ;)

"Dude": its deffo Lil aliens :rofl: OFC! They said there where no tongues... Rupe/Em wouldn't lie, right ;)

Edited by trixie
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joanne, I can't wait for your wallpaper with Emma in her wedding dress and Rupert in his wedding tux sharing a Chamber of Secrets moment!

OMG! I just thought!!!! HOW APPROPRIATE THAT RUPERT AND EMMA SHARED THEIR KISS IN THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS! :yesyes:

Sorry, for shouting... couldn't contain the excitement of my epiphany. Yeah I know.. should have been obvious. >.<

I'm a little slow on the uptake, but give me a few months and I catch up. >.< :lol:

Yea, R/E's wedding photos will be a beautiful sight to behold!! <_<

Btw, I know Jo didn't write about Moaning Myrtle in the last book, but it sure would have been cool

to have her see R/Hr in the loo, again--that's

the entry to the Chamber of Secrets. :0_0::mellow::blink:

She's my fav minor character.

I LOVE the way he is looking at his wife !!!!!!!!!

SAME HERE!!!!!!!! just such a look of love-she knows it ;) hehe...

Dee!!

R/E wedding photo awwww-hey yall never know!!! ;)

Moaning Myrtle would prob have said something along the lines of "oh I knew it would always be the 2 of you" ;)

MM was a great character especially when she flirted with Harry, making the teen going thru puberty feel uncomfortable hehe...

When I watch the CoS now (like yesterday), all I can think of now is THAT IS THE MAKE OUT SCENE!!! heehee :ohyeah:

HUGS!!!!!!! ;) It is now changed ;) I am in love with this siggy...the way they are looking at each other is just guh...

Thank you very much for your kindness in letting me have it!

Dee, I bet Rupert could do that!! :)

:3m_sie: :3m_sie: :3m_sie:

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo glad you enjoy it!! don't mention it dear !!! it's HOT and SEXY !!! :drool::king::ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Haha rofl!!!! yeah of course he can!! our king is bloody brilliant!!!! :3m_sie: :ohyeah:

Edited by Joannedern

HUGS!!!!!!! ;) It is now changed ;) I am in love with this siggy...the way they are looking at each other is just guh...

Thank you very much for your kindness in letting me have it!

Dee, I bet Rupert could do that!! :)

Cbmac, your siggy is awesome!!! :o

Very good job, Joanne!!!

WOW JOANNE!!! Now that's what I call--helping the Universe!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: '

When Emma was on Regis/Kelly promoting DH1, she did tell the Universe exactly what

she wanted:

C'mon, it's the Grint!

We're deeply in love.

We're getting married.

We're going to have a beautiful home.

We're going to have beautiful little ginger-haired kids.

And she wasn't kidding--the Universe gives you what you ask for--like a genie

in a bottle. WE ARE, I WANT, I WISH are telling the Universe exactly what you want

and desire.

Kris, your siggy is fantastic too!! We'll have to make Joanne the 2nd captain on

our ship. The 1st captain is of course JKR!! <_<

You give me so mush love every day and I love you!!! I love this place, GOD PLEASE HELP US!!!! I REALLY WANT THEM TO GET MARRIED I'M DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS I L L LO LO LOV LOV LOVE EEE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3m_sie: :3m_sie: :3m_sie:

It's me: :D

photo-1811.jpg

Edited by Joannedern