The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

You missed the last part of that quote Joanne... the "except the squibs!" part =O >.< I tease, I tease!

Yes, while love is what ultimately makes relationships/friendships work, it has been and continues to be quite magical in what HP has done to bring so many people together (Rupert and Emma... wink, wink, nudge, nudge) both on set and in our shipper communities where I've made so many wonderful friends. :lol:

I love your words dear,you are completely right!!! I will support everything about Jo Rowling and HP.Jo is one of the most amazing persons in the world.there is not any day that I never think about HP and HP fans.that's all of my life and also my biggest aim! If my love is a question, I'm sure that you are the answer,I love you guys!!! :ohyeah::excited: :3m_sie:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh noes!!!!! Locked up WITH a group of women too now!!! :lostit: Rupert Grint! Eat your heart out!

Spending a lot of time on the Star Wars forum lately Katharine??? :o;) Well we're glad to have you back where you belong.

Never, Jon, never. Just been hanging with my pal Voldy, y'know. It's a hard life being a double agent, you gotta have some fun.

Joanne, your graphics are so lovely!

Here's your gifts today!!!

There are some sets that I've made for some of you.I promise to make for all of you.they are some gifts! take a look at my showcase and find yours!!! :ohyeah: :3m_sie: :excited:

Those are stunning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR8GSFV5GCw

Once again--a beautiful reminder of why we ship THE COUPLE!!

Joanne--fantastic graphics--love the BAFTA graphics--their late night at the Grey Goose!!

Btw, this is the best of Rupes--with that sexy leather jacket!! I think he makes Emma's heart

skip a few!! <_<

After watching that gorgeous vid, it just increases my shipper love for them that much more ;) R/E just sooooo hot and right for each other ;)

Rupert got all that HP memorabilia after the filming wrapped up.

Emma just took Rupert home to commemorate her HP experience. :lol:

I'm a bit surprised Rupert's arm didn't fall off :0_0: as Emma held so tight to his right arm during that entire final DH premeire.

Jon, we are tying you up and putting a muzzle on you!!!! ;)

Joanne, in honor of Vday, will you make some AMAZING AS USUAL graphics of R/E and R/Hr please :)

I've made many graphics,I will post them soon!!!!!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

If you want any certain pictures post them please!!!

Hahaaaa Jon--wait tables--yea that will be one heck of a wedding!! <_<

I remember Bonnie saying that she and Jaime weren't having a "Potter themed wedding". That was a

very curious statement to make because why would she? Who asked if she was? and then that begs the

?----Which couple is??? <_<

Btw, tonight is the BAFTA's--you can catch them on BBC.