The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much ! I'm gonna make logos.but now I'm proud to show you this !!!! I've made it!!!

So beautiful I cant even.

They NEED to get together NOW!!

Edited by trixie

Remember when some of us were thinking that Rupert was using his t-shirts as a clandestine method for communicating with Emma?

Has anyone kept a watch on Rupert's recent public fashion decisions? Is he still wearing those t-shirts or is he more likely to be seen in more formal attire? If there has been a change, I wonder if Rupert's dress habits could be insight into a now clandestine affair? :ohyeah:

Anyone with any insight into this? :unsure:

My link

Well, our ginger dude isn't wearing t-shirts lately, but dressing quite smart. He and Emma should be modeling together--they

would be great promoting her fair trade clothing line and organic products!! :yesyes:

Yes, Joanne--I love your siggy--ahh THE GRINTS what a lovely name for a beautiful couple!! :ohyeah:

Thank you so much guys! I'm glad you love the wallpaper and my signature! you can order me to make Grints sets for yourself,I'm still waiting for you and I didn't receive any request! :rolleye: I've made some " I love someone... " pictures that I wanna use them for my T-shirts,maybe I post my own pics,yeah maybe.and it was the original pic of dear Rupert that I've edited this for using it in that EmRu graphic !!!!! :excited::ohyeah:

And thank you sooo much Jon for using the sig that I've made for you !!! :ohyeah:

:yesyes::drool::whaa: :whaa: :whaa:

Joanne your siggys/graphics are to die for...they are simply stunning-Dee's siggy you created for her...omg please please create me a similar one with them-it is just made of all beauty these 2 ;)

The adorable Weasleys!!! ;)

The brilliant Grints!! ;)

That vid is just amazing, sweet, and beautiful ;)

R/E truly make each other smile, laugh, go off to daydreaming land about, each other hehe...watching this vid just affirms why they belong together...fate all the waaaaay :)

"But actually Rupert's a real gentleman and if I had to kiss anyone I'm glad it was him. There were no tongues involved." -Emma Watson

Really Emma!! <_< Ummmm...that's just as bad as Rupes saying that it's like kissing his sisters!! If THE KISS would

have been filmed from this angle, it would have garnered HP a R rating!! :whaa::rofl:

Their kiss was on par or better than Jack/Rose in Titanic--and that was a GOOD one!!

They're so CUTE when they mess with us!! :rolleye0012:

Really Emma!! <_< Ummmm...that's just as bad as Rupes saying that it's like kissing his sisters!! If THE KISS would

have been filmed from this angle, it would have garnered HP a R rating!! :whaa::rofl:

Their kiss was on par or better than Jack/Rose in Titanic--and that was a GOOD one!!

They're so CUTE when they mess with us!! :rolleye0012:

Hehe they also have this in common: gooood liars ;) no tongues,eh? What do you call those 2 things I see moving in each others mouths then? Lil aliens ;) yes HOT, FREAKIN SEXY KISS-in my opinion this angle is the hottest kiss ever ;) in the movie-totally surpassed

Rose/Jack kiss if yas ask me (that was a BEAUTIFUL KISS TOO!!) ;) R/E= SMOKIN, SIZZLIN HOT TOGETHER ;)