The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Wow Joanne---all I gotta say is your graphics rock!!! When all is said and done,

R/E should model, work, live together----ummmmm...in other words GET MARRIED ALREADY!!!

When you look at their vids/graphics-I see a BEAUTIFUL COUPLE, who mirror each other when

they move/talk/think. They really do move as one. :rolleye0012:

I have never seen the Universe so adamant bringing two old souls together.

Announcement time is dawning.... <_<

"Jo always told Rupert that we would get married." -Emma Watson

It looks like JKR is the biggest shipper of us all--she is steering our ship vis-a-vis HP!! <_<

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Joanne---all I gotta say is your graphics rock!!! When all is said and done,

R/E should model, work, live together----ummmmm...in other words GET MARRIED ALREADY!!!

When you look at their vids/graphics-I see a BEAUTIFUL COUPLE, who mirror each other when

they move/talk/think. They really do move as one. :rolleye0012:

I have never seen the Universe so adamant bringing two old souls together.

Announcement time is dawning.... <_<

It looks like JKR is the biggest shipper of us all--she is steering our ship vis-a-vis HP!! <_<

Oh my God!!! your words are amazing! I have the same idea! God bless you! Rupert and Emma for ever! also Hermione and Ron,Harry and Ginny!!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

You, Joanne have officially relieved me as the captain of this ship ;) OMG YOUR GRAPHICS!!!!! STUNNING!!!!! ;) the way ya capture R/E as a couple is perfection!!! :)

Dee, the quote from Emma about what JK told Rupert-FATE IS SCREAMING BE TOGETHER ;) its funny how it was WE and not our characters or Ron/Hermione yas know!?! ;)

Fate is calling ya two-not because they played R/Hr either :)

Tick tock, we will not stop yall ;)

You, Joanne have officially relieved me as the captain of this ship ;) OMG YOUR GRAPHICS!!!!! STUNNING!!!!! ;) the way ya capture R/E as a couple is perfection!!! :)

Dee, the quote from Emma about what JK told Rupert-FATE IS SCREAMING BE TOGETHER ;) its funny how it was WE and not our characters or Ron/Hermione yas know!?! ;)

Fate is calling ya two-not because they played R/Hr either :)

Tick tock, we will not stop yall ;)

I love all of you!!! you are my best friends ever!!! :excited: :3m_sie: :ohyeah:

Thank you sooooooo much guys!!!!!!! :3m_sie: :3m_sie: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Guys I want you to post some lovely texts with passion.I wanna use them for our E/R and R/Hr graphics! come on!!! :excited: :3m_sie: :ohyeah:

And I'm proud to announce that I will post every new graphic right here!they are my gifts to you and our favorite ship!!!

And please post your favorite pics of them,so I will use them for making graphics!

Joannedern - your sig is awesome! :lol:

I miss you guys so much!

You know who else I miss? R/E! I haven't heard any news of them for so long...

Yeah, me too!!! I hope they go to the Baftas!!

To quote Ron: "Bloody hell!!" ;) these graphics are gorgeous!!!!! ;) I adore the premiere pics of them together-seriously get married already and have those beautiful ginger children :) I have never seen a more beautiful couple than them ;) yesss please attend Baftas together-we need new pics ;)

To quote Ron: "Bloody hell!!" ;) these graphics are gorgeous!!!!! ;) I adore the premiere pics of them together-seriously get married already and have those beautiful ginger children :) I have never seen a more beautiful couple than them ;) yesss please attend Baftas together-we need new pics ;)

Thanks a looot for your incredible support!!! :excited: :3m_sie: :blush::ohyeah:

wow Joanne... that's beautiful.

Emma reminds me of a bird in the graphic.

Rupert and Emma.. here's a personal plea! Tell me whether or not something is going on with the two of ye in pm here and I promise to only tell my shipper friends in private. And if they try to go public I will lock them in a basement with no food! But as I know neither of you would condone that... I'll allow UN assitance, seing as I'm a U.S. citizen and I'm probably bound to comply with their treaties. GOSH! Silly treaties! :rolleye:

Thank you so so so much guys!!!! your support is incredible,I love you my dear friends!!! I will stick to this forum until the very end next to you.I support HP fans always.

"IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT WE ALL HAVE MAGIC INSIDE US!"

~JO ROWLING :3m_sie: :excited::ohyeah:

We are going to lock you up boy!!! jon!! Where yas been!!!

Joanne the graphics are just freakin cool!!! Shows both their quirkiness-yet another thing in common

Sorry, just needed some time away. *SHHHHUSSSSHHH.. R/Eally I hiR/Ed a private detective to track Rupert and Emma, but don't tell anyone*

Locked up by a group of women! :o I guess it could be worse! :unsure:

Jon! I think I'm gonna have to lock you in the Shipper Forum to stop you escaping again!

And whilst I'm at it, I might just lock myself here too. And all the rest of you people. And then we'll PARTY! *evil laugh*

I think I've been spending too much time on the dark side.

Oh noes!!!!! Locked up WITH a group of women too now!!! :lostit: Rupert Grint! Eat your heart out!

Spending a lot of time on the Star Wars forum lately Katharine??? :o;) Well we're glad to have you back where you belong.

Thank you so so so much guys!!!! your support is incredible,I love you my dear friends!!! I will stick to this forum until the very end next to you.I support HP fans always.

"IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT WE ALL HAVE MAGIC INSIDE US!"

~JO ROWLING :excited::ohyeah:

You missed the last part of that quote Joanne... the "except the squibs!" part =O >.< I tease, I tease!

Yes, while love is what ultimately makes relationships/friendships work, it has been and continues to be quite magical in what HP has done to bring so many people together (Rupert and Emma... wink, wink, nudge, nudge) both on set and in our shipper communities where I've made so many wonderful friends. :lol: