The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

ROFL!!!! See Dee what you do? ;) Alrighty Universe-we say it is DEF time for R/E to become the Grints ;) I think the reason alot of us do want to see them together is because it has nothing to do w. R/Hr roles but rather when you see them together, you see 2 people who cant help but be drawn to each other and look at each other very lovingly. I see 2 people who became best mates who eventually developed strong feelings for each other. Just so sweet! :) Look back at pics in July or even BTS pics of these 2 and the thing I see over and over again-them being near each other-like she didnt want to leave her "rock" and he didnt want to leave her unprotected. That is the sign of a couple in love. :) Back to tick tock, we wont stop shippin or cheerin on Emma and her Rock ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL!!!! See Dee what you do? ;) Alrighty Universe-we say it is DEF time for R/E to become the Grints ;) I think the reason alot of us do want to see them together is because it has nothing to do w. R/Hr roles but rather when you see them together, you see 2 people who cant help but be drawn to each other and look at each other very lovingly. I see 2 people who became best mates who eventually developed strong feelings for each other. Just so sweet! :) Look back at pics in July or even BTS pics of these 2 and the thing I see over and over again-them being near each other-like she didnt want to leave her "rock" and he didnt want to leave her unprotected. That is the sign of a couple in love. :) Back to tick tock, we wont stop shippin or cheerin on Emma and her Rock ;)

OH MY KIND GOD I'M DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVELY WORDS KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::excited: :3m_sie: :ohyeah:

AWWWWW thanks Joanne ;) I try ;) But they are really how I feel about them as a pair/couple. They are just made for each other. :) Like Dee's siggy (beautiful siggy) says: "Universe got it right" ;):yesyes: :yesyes:

^^ You always say the things that make me never wanna leave this ship!

AWWWWW thanks Joanne ;) I try ;) But they are really how I feel about them as a pair/couple. They are just made for each other. :) Like Dee's siggy (beautiful siggy) says: "Universe got it right" ;):yesyes:

^^ Word.

Edited by trixie

^^ You always say the things that make me never wanna leave the ship

Well said trixie and ITA!

That's why Kristin is our captain!

oh and bringing this over from the R/Hr thread

even though Rupert and Emma "only" shared 6 kisses, from the clips we've seen, some of those kisses must have lasted LOOOONNGGG after the director yelled. "CUT!!!"

Too bad Dan WASN'T at the shooting of the kiss.. he may have burst in there with a crow bar to try and pry them apart, which would have been a futile effort with how tightly wrapped their tongues were. :rofl:

^^ You always say the things that make me never wanna leave this ship!

^^ Word.

Thanks Trixie!!! :) Appreciate it!!

Jon!! LOL....yes the captain says YOU ALL MUST KEEP ON KEEPIN ON ;)

ROFL!!!! Omg the comment about the kisses...I dont even know if a crowbar would have worked ;) They were GLUED together-SUPER GLUED together ;) Hottest make out scene I mean kissing scene ever!!! Why cant I get that right-kissing scene yessss ;) hehe... :ohyeah:

Thanks Trixie!!! :) Appreciate it!!

Jon!! LOL....yes the captain says YOU ALL MUST KEEP ON KEEPIN ON ;)

ROFL!!!! Omg the comment about the kisses...I dont even know if a crowbar would have worked ;) They were GLUED together-SUPER GLUED together ;) Hottest make out scene I mean kissing scene ever!!! Why cant I get that right-kissing scene yessss ;) hehe... :ohyeah:

aye aye Cap'n!

Oh, and whenever I see that awesome graphic that Joanne made for you I imgine it as if Rupert is asking Emma... "would you tremble if I touched your lips?" and then I imagine the part we don't see where Emma says, "Nah, I'd pretty much just devour your face". :excited::rofl:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

aye aye Cap'n!

Oh, and whenever I see that awesome graphic that Joanne made for you I imgine it as if Rupert is asking Emma... "would you tremble if I touched your lips?" and then I imagine the part we don't see where Emma says, "Nah, I'd pretty much just devour your face". :excited::rofl:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA JONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aye aye Cap'n!

You all are to be giving me a salute from now on is that understood ;) hehe...JON!!!!! :rofl: Omg DEF devouring each other's faces-you can see their jaws moving up and down over each other- HELLO tonsils ;)

Luciana!!! AWWWWW :sob: that made me tear up seeing them like that-mirror each other more than ways than one dont they. BLESS THEM ;) I LOVE THEM!!!! :)

That's a great clip Luciana! I loved it! <3

Oh and Kristin.. I'm giving you a "salute" right now.. but I'm not sure if it's appropriate to show it. :tongue0020:

oh and rofl with the tonsils... it did indeed look like Rupes and Emma were performing minor surgery there.

Awwww....here's some cute and memorable pix from yesterdays opening of Leavesden-- with Rupert, Bonnie, and Tom.

I sure wish Emma could have been there too. :(:sob:

Hopefully she'll go when she gets back home--with RUPES :yesyes:

:wub::blush::yesyes::whaa:

THAT is what you call SOULMATES...that is how a husband and wife start to act after awhile. My brother and sister in law do things like that often. R/E are SO beautiful!!! :)

Dee agree!! I would have loved to see Emma there too-but priorities calls now. YESSS Rupert can give her a "personal" tour ;)

Edited by cbmac12

LOL!!! Salute returned-at ease ;)

ROFL!!!!! Minor surgery ;) more like exploratory surgery ;) those 2 were fighting for each others tongue-lil too much "exploring" happening heehee...

Aye Aye Cap'n! *rests at ease* ROFL!!! yes a bit of tongue spelunking... I wonder what Rupert and Emma found??? What ever it was, they were both smiling every time they came up. :)

the mirroring at the HP viewing was awesome.. I loved the old mirroring pictures we used to have here, maybe we should have a mirroring thread???

The press conference I'm a bit skeptical about as mirroring... as it could have been a question that turned their heads, but none the less, they'd do well to enter into synchronized swimming for England in this summer's olympics.

Awwww....here's some cute and memorable pix from yesterdays opening of Leavesden-- with Rupert, Bonnie, and Tom.

I sure wish Emma could have been there too. :(:sob:

Hopefully she'll go when she gets back home--with RUPES :yesyes:

Yes defo cute pics.. but what's Rupert wearing???? :0_0: quick Emma, come rescue your boy!!!! :doh:

Haaaaaaa.....Jon......synchronized swimming!! :rofl:

Speaking of fashion......this really makes me sad.

My link

Maybe her timing with marketing was off---due to the recession, but I think if she and Rupes

were to sell organic fabric shirts/tees, and MODEL THEM TOGETHER--and sell them at

a Whole Foods, or other health stores, she'd find her market niche. :yesyes: (My major was

Int'l Marketing). :blush:

I think with People Tree and Alberta Ferretti, she was taking on too much, too soon. The

best way is to start with one article of clothing at a time......and then expand.

This sadly doesnt shock me...the economy is so bad right now that I am saving my money for my gas!!!! We are now up to $4/gallon. I am sure it is ALOT worse in other states. As for Emma, I know she wanted to see it succeed but she shouldnt be disappointed. She tried something new and creative. She is a creative person, with alot of artistic passions. Tbh, I thought the cost was high but thats what it is these days. Even Old Navy is not cheap!! The clothing was awesome but I dont know if I could afford it. Emma shouldnt worry about it-it was def bad timing and I have a feeling if our world was not in this recession, it would have done well. Look at the stores who are closing these days? We have a WHOLE mall closing by us and it was there since before I was born. Bloomingdales, Macys, etc are not doing well either-it is the small shops and places like Target that are doing well.

Agree that R/E should model the shirts together ;) Whole Foods would be a great idea to sell there.

ROFL Jon, you goof!!! ;) really? synchronized swimming? ;)

TONGUE SPELUNKING??????? OMG that was horrible!!!! LOL!!!!! But yesssss there were sweet, lovely smiles after that werent there? :wub:

As for the mirroring-Luciana also means look at their mouths!!!! They have the SAME exact expression-that is crazy not only how they turn at the exact moment, but their expressions! WOW...

Aww leave Rupert alone! LOL-he is wearing I think that same suit he wore to Into the White-I for one think he looks very handsome. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes he does-sure a certain recently dark haired girl is drooling ;) also did yall see the new pics of Emma filming? She looks gorgeous as always!! Sure a certain gingerman had his eyes pop out of his head ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA !!!

Here's what the Universe sees for you in your 22nd year.

April 15, 2012

Forecast by Jonathan Cainer

Aries

Mar 21 - Apr 20

Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: Imagine, for a moment, a perfect world. Peace, love and understanding. All harmony, no hassle. Yawn. How quickly we would all get bored. Instinctively, we are each blessed with a capacity to recognise this. So we take it in turns to go out of our way to prevent such a terrible eventuality from arising. We pick fights. We nurture resentments. We feed conflicts. Isn't that good of us? Don't feel obliged to contribute to that culture in your own emotional life. Tension needs to be gently diffused, not ramped up.

April 14, 2012

Forecast by Jonathan Cainer

Aries

Mar 21 - Apr 20

Your Week Ahead: There is nothing difficult about starting an argument. It is almost too easy. That is why disagreements are so common. A little conflict here and there, is no bad thing. There can even be something good about a big conflict. We may imagine that life would be more agreeable if people were less disagreeable. But then we wouldn't miss all the drama that makes the world go round? You have had more than enough drama in your life of late, haven't you? Mars changes direction this week. That is your chance to resolve everything.

And from the book:Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers:Crawford & Sullivan

Ruling Star:Al Perg

It bestows determination to realize ones objectives. Success comes with patience and steadfastness, but not without struggle.

Accomplishment and recognition can be achieved through perseverance and dedication. This star also implies that dissatisfaction

with ones self, as well as with others may cause irritability.

Linked to your sun's degree, this star denotes achievement, with a slow and steady rise to greater power, and a preference

for work in government and political affairs.----EMMA FOR PRESIDENT!! :ohyeah:

POSITIVE:happiness in solitude, sense of duty, straightforwardness, honesty.

NEGATIVE:inconsistancy, discontent, moodiness, emotional tensions, changing objectives.

Relationships must be kept on "EQUAL FOOTING" (GINGER MAN). She needs to be appreciated and needed--(by GINGERMAN).

Btw, Emma Thompson has the same birthday.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! Dee ya make me smile that is for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Actually political affairs-Emma had sent out a tweet about the KONY 2012 video (I would take Emma girl for President btw :))....LOVE all the GINGERMAN connotations hehe...honestly, she looks a bit "lost" while filming in LA. I really do think she is missing home and a certain ginger ;) Also the UK is so much tamer than LA. She seems to be doing very lil free time stuff and could very well just be hanging by the pool in her hotel. Well she will be heading back home to GINGERMAN in 2 weeks time ;)

Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BOTH EMMAS!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...