The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Awww thanks Luciana :) Yeah I just have this suspicion that something is up-moreso than ever...;)

vida!! LOL!!!! Sisters- that is because he slipped up in his rehearsed answer-they cant fool anyone ANYMORE ;) They are BUSTED!!!!!!!!! hehe

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Emma was asked how will you spend your money after this film? Answer: race cars (ahem Rupert influence) ;), yacht, expensive mansions LOL- she was laughing when she said all this of course but still hehe...

Racing cars?! LOL... He's always on her mind, isn't he? :D

And 'expensive mansions'... one of those may become the beautiful house she was talking about when talking about her engagement to Rupert. :yesyes:

From an interview with Emma in the Mail Online:

She remains close to both Rupert and Daniel, and seems bemused by how they have both developed.

'It's funny, they've both gone completely opposite ways. At the beginning Rupert was very confident, really chatty, very outgoing, and Dan was the quiet shy one.

'I remember at the first press conference, he was so overwhelmed by the whole thing. Now, you can't shut Dan up. He's telling jokes, he's got this incredible energy. Rupert's gone quiet. He's much more reserved.

'We are like siblings. If I'm feeling a bit anxious or I need to talk something over with someone, Dan's the one I'll go to. We had this great weekend once. We were stuck in the middle of nowhere in Scotland in this castle.

'We were both meant to be in bed and I sneaked into Dan's room and stayed up watching movies all night, drinking Coke and eating M&Ms from the minibar.

'Rupert's the guy I go to when I want to be relaxed and have a good laugh. His dressing room is like a child's wonderland with every kind of game, every kind of sweet, every kind of whatever you can imagine. I go to him if I want to snuggle up on the sofa and watch television.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332654/Emma-Watson-life-Harry-Potter.html

Why do I always keep thinking R/K as Robert/Kristen? :icontwisted8pz:

:rofl: SORRY vida!!! LOL... first off EWWWWW second EWWWW.... my bad!!!! From now on: Reg/Kel there hehe

Occulus- wasnt that awesome- when I saw that I was like what??? I dont know how much is true since it is the Daily Mail but we do know Emma went to Rupert *as she has said herself when she needed cheering up or a good laugh- sounds like he is also a calming influence as well-guh these 2 just need to get on with it already :) I mean dating! LOL For any gutter minds out there LOL

...guh these 2 just need to get on with it already :) I mean dating! LOL For any gutter minds out there LOL

That was SO FUNNY!!! And I second that, of course!!! :D

The article Occulus posted was interesting!

If that's exactly what Emma said -and assuming the newspaper didn't mess up with her words in any way- it looks like Dan is the great best friend she watches movies with, while there's a lot more intimacy with Rupert.

We don't know if she snuggles up with him in the sofa or not -that's suspiciously left out I must add- but the fact that she's comfortable enough to do that in his dressing room speaks volumes about the depth of their bond.

I hope all mentioned in that article is true. :D

hehe I knew that would make ya smile vida :) As for the article- I so hope it is true too-they (Daily Mail) has a tendency to add their own things but I do agree that R/E seem to have a tighter bond than with Dan-have been seeing it since OOTP to be honest.

Luciana!!!!! :whaa: that was AWESOME... but you see in the 2010 pic- Emma is holding tighter to Rupert as is Rupert to Emma ;) But those 2 pics are crazy to look at arent they! That was GoF yes?

hehe I knew that would make ya smile vida :) As for the article- I so hope it is true too-they (Daily Mail) has a tendency to add their own things but I do agree that R/E seem to have a tighter bond than with Dan-have been seeing it since OOTP to be honest.

Luciana!!!!! :whaa: that was AWESOME... but you see in the 2010 pic- Emma is holding tighter to Rupert as is Rupert to Emma ;) But those 2 pics are crazy to look at arent they! That was GoF yes?

No, it was OotP, when everything started. ;)

Older shippers say their chemistry started as far as GoF, but I only noticed it during OotP promos. And then I paid attention to the little R/E goodies disguised as R/Hr moments in the movie, like that classic one where Emma looks at Rupert and licks her lips.

I don't think that was in the original script at all! LOL

Older shippers say their chemistry started as far as GoF, but I only noticed it during OotP promos. And then I paid attention to the little R/E goodies disguised as R/Hr moments in the movie, like that classic one where Emma looks at Rupert and licks her lips.

I don't think that was in the original script at all! LOL

I think during the OotP era their attraction was stronger, and I dare to say that Dan suspected something at that time. I mean, it was so obvious!!!

I think during the OotP era their attraction was stronger, and I dare to say that Dan suspected something at that time. I mean, it was so obvious!!!

Luciana, do you mean that during OotP was stronger than it is now? Or that their attraction became stronger during OotP on?

Dan is such a shipper. He suspected something then, and last year as well, with his 'I think they enjoyed it a little bit too much' about the kiss. :ohyeah:

LOL!!! jon!!!! So missed yas!! :)

I think Luciana meant GoF vs. OOTP yeah Luciana? ;) Because NOW you cant get those 2 apart at promos/premieres...not to mention DH Part 1 (especially Malfoy Manor, Shell Cottage) ;)

I think what we are all missing are R/E's press conferences and interviews together. We didn't have those this time around but if we had, I'm sure we would have had the same level of chemistry and overall cuteness we had last year.

Rupert was holding Emma so tight in those premiere pics... and unfortunately we don't have a vid of that little interview of Rupert, where Emma pops in and rests her chin on his shoulder.

I hope we do at some point. It'll be GOLD!

LOL!!! jon!!!! So missed yas!! :)

I think Luciana meant GoF vs. OOTP yeah Luciana? ;) Because NOW you cant get those 2 apart at promos/premieres...not to mention DH Part 1 (especially Malfoy Manor, Shell Cottage) ;)

Yes :yesyes: Last promotion wasn't huge though, too much H/Hr kiss :rolleye:

I hope we get more closeness between them with all the R/Hr kiss promotion next year!!

You know, I think to a certain extent Emma was pushed to mention the H/Hr kiss.

Remember last year? They were promoting HBP and yet R/E kept being asked about their kiss -which was still 2 years away at that time-. All thanks to Emma, who couldn't contain her excitement about kissing Rupert (or Hermione kissing Ron, sorry. LOL)

So I think WB may have mentioned something to her (or both R/E) so the proper movie is promoted this time around. And maybe they were instructed not to mantion R/Hr kiss by themselves.

But you can tell that when the interviewers brought up the R/Hr kiss by themselves, both R/E were very much into it - again! :D

You know, I think to a certain extent Emma was pushed to mention the H/Hr kiss.

Remember last year? They were promoting HBP and yet R/E kept being asked about their kiss -which was still 2 years away at that time-. All thanks to Emma, who couldn't contain her excitement about kissing Rupert (or Hermione kissing Ron, sorry. LOL)

So I think WB may have mentioned something to her (or both R/E) so the proper movie is promoted this time around. And maybe they were instructed not to mantion R/Hr kiss by themselves.

But you can tell that when the interviewers brought up the R/Hr kiss by themselves, both R/E were very much into it - again! :D

LOL!!!! Brilliant vida ;) R/E were not exactly unhappy were they ;) I loved Emma's "weird social experiment" comment about Dan's kiss LOL!!! Her face was priceless in that interview..."he's in love w. Emma" still to this day is the best comment ;) Ahh Rupert...you guys Part 2 will be ALL R/E!!!!--- can you picture it- so you two are married.. Emma: YESSSSS with 2 beautiful ginger haired kids hehe... Rupert: we're married yep, and we have 2 kids (Rupert smiling) ;)

Do you remember this? "We did the kiss two weeks ago". I love her dreamy face :D

http://emma-watson.net/POTD/101129.jpg

I shout INCEST!!!

It's right there, can't you see it? :rofl:

LOL!!!! Brilliant vida ;) R/E were not exactly unhappy were they ;) I loved Emma's "weird social experiment" comment about Dan's kiss LOL!!! Her face was priceless in that interview..."he's in love w. Emma" still to this day is the best comment ;) Ahh Rupert...you guys Part 2 will be ALL R/E!!!!--- can you picture it- so you two are married.. Emma: YESSSSS with 2 beautiful ginger haired kids hehe... Rupert: we're married yep, and we have 2 kids (Rupert smiling) ;)

I think Emma needed even stronger words to describe how she felt about kissing Dan so Rupert wouldn't feel bad about it, and therefore she went for the 'weird social experiment' line.

I find it very intriguing, though. Even if she didn't enjoy having to kiss Dan, as I'm quite certain that was the case judging by her facial expressions when she said that line, her word choice was really strange...

Little she knew, I guess, that Dan was going to describe her as an animal instead. I think she was hoping for a brother/sister response like Rupert's... but it backfired on her.