The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are defo together the signs have been there waaaay before the premiere etc the baftas the chickens etc!!! This is prob just them introducing the idea to everyone because lets face it the media have been pretty stupid not to have caught onto the chemistry and the way they are with one another. They are slowly giving them hints i reckon! As for the tumblr court thats so funny ha ha if it was a case of it being a past crush they wud have said it right because its in the past but it obv is not!!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: REG loved the pics ha ha did you see emmas dreamy rupert face... That officially has to become one of her expressions sad, happy, dreamy rupert face, confused etc LOL. I saw the hand and the mattress so im saying no more ha ha. I saw an interview with emma at the new york premiere on the main emma-watson.net page and if you watch her she is constantly looking to her left it was only after a few questions in i noticed the the grint was on her left doing the same watching her lol. Its time now they reveal they couldnt be anymore obvious

Tick Tick wheres the Tock :wub: :wub:

when watching that interview it looks like she was waiting for him i could be wrong :mellow: , cauuse when Rupert finish his interview it's like emma tell her interviewer bye and they walk off but not together but at the sametime :blush:

They are defo together the signs have been there waaaay before the premiere etc the baftas the chickens etc!!! This is prob just them introducing the idea to everyone because lets face it the media have been pretty stupid not to have caught onto the chemistry and the way they are with one another. They are slowly giving them hints i reckon! As for the tumblr court thats so funny ha ha if it was a case of it being a past crush they wud have said it right because its in the past but it obv is not!!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: REG loved the pics ha ha did you see emmas dreamy rupert face... That officially has to become one of her expressions sad, happy, dreamy rupert face, confused etc LOL. I saw the hand and the mattress so im saying no more ha ha. I saw an interview with emma at the new york premiere on the main emma-watson.net page and if you watch her she is constantly looking to her left it was only after a few questions in i noticed the the grint was on her left doing the same watching her lol. Its time now they reveal they couldnt be anymore obvious

really? She was looking at her left? ahhhhh! where's that video? can u post it?

HA HA dreamy rupert expression! Your crazy but it seems to be an expression just for him! Is it true Rupert spoke to Emmas dad? Any pics of that surface yet?

Can someone tell me what does Edith Bowman say to Emma about the kiss? (The vid is on the page) She compares Dan/Emma kiss with Rup/Emma kiss, but I'm not quite sure about what she says.

Can someone tell me what does Edith Bowman say to Emma about the kiss? (The vid is on the page) She compares Dan/Emma kiss with Rup/Emma kiss, but I'm not quite sure about what she says.

Hey Luciana, she says she found it more awkward to watch her and dan kiss rather than her and rupert.

Oh my goodness!! These two are so adorable together. I love them! You can just see how much they care for each other and, after seeing all the promotion for this last movie, I can't help but feel that there is more between them than just friendship.

I've been a Ron/Hermione shipper since forever and that probably got me into shipping Rupert and Emma as well. ^_^

Uh huh---see they have to figure out how they can see each other every day--I like the way she includes Dan, so

as not to be so obvious!! <_<

I was at work today, and one of my co-workers told me he heard that JKR might be writing more stories, but based on

some of the other Potter characters. Ummmm...and which two characters did she cry and laugh with on stage at the London

premiere??? I could def see her writing a story for them, the further adventures of R/Hr!!! :yesyes:

Also saw this: http://angelilovescake.tumblr.com/post/7706561315/angelilovescake-emma-we-fall-down

Check out where Emma's hand is in the first pic...lol....

The movie was great!. as well as the kiss!!!.....I def think that these two are together now because of the kiss!!! wooooh!

Hey Luciana, she says she found it more awkward to watch her and dan kiss rather than her and rupert.

Yikes I cant keep up!!! LOL...looky here speaking of the media... WOOHOO!!!! Hermione and Ron share a very sexy smootch. Finally, these two characters seal their love for one another with a kiss, and when the initial excitement of the scene wears off, viewers begin to realize that this is a very steamy and adult liplock. Rupert Grint and Emma Watson bring authenticity and spark to the scene.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/07/1....l?iref=trendent

psychee WELCOME ABOARD!!! YESS the promo time/premiere time just completely 100% with out any doubts seal it for me too.

LOL!! SoulSister- WOULD LOVE this-it is funny I was watching that pic of JKR hugging R/E and it was like watching the "matchmaker" in action-like "now you two, end up like Ron and Hermione Weasley ok? hehe..."aleady scheming" hehe go Emma girl LOL-both and she and Rupert have now said that they want to work together again awwwww....they wont get to see each other every day now because of schedules so they can make it up in other ways :)

REG I was laughing so hard when I saw that pic-I was like uhhhhh....EMMA! LOL

LadyKim-it is impossible not to ship these 2, it just is. They are made for each other. That KISS-ya mean the SMOKIN HOT ALL OTHERS PALE IN COMPARISON KISS IN HP OR ANY MOVIE YA MEAN? THAT KISS? ;) I couldnt believe how they just WENT for it-rowr hehe I think I replay it about 100 times/day on YT LOL The thing with the kiss I think is this-they have been best mates/buddies since they were kids. To put that much passion into a kiss as being friends too, I dont think they could help but fall for each other IMO. SO SWEET!!!

Tick Tock-where ya been!!!!!! Ok I DID see the interviews on the red carpet and was also like why does Emma keep looking over to the left and yes gee who is there? Her man. SO sweet too because you do see Rupert doing the same thing. Yes R/E were waiting for each other-there is a pic I saw of Rupert giving autographs and Emma is standing pretty closely to him. Agree TT that the media has been well THICK til now LOL buuuuuut I think it is them catching on FINALLY and that YES time to reveal should be soon R/E!!! You have PLENTY and I mean PLENTY of fans who support this union. I have never seen 2 people who belong together more than they do-it is very sweet-they make each other laugh, attracted to each other clearly, they support each other, I mean if yas ask me, that is a true relationship.

ROFL- Edith Bowman said that?!!!!! WE got to find this vid clip-too lazy to look-someone post again... LOL!!! EB I think is a closeted R/Hr and R/E shipper. LOL

tRuE, the Grints and Watsons have known each other for years-from what I have heard they are all very close to each others' families as are the families.

THANK YOU psychee!!!!! ;)

Second, hehe-EB SO a R/E shipper-LOVED Emma's reaction/response-cant look at the person in the eye when discussing Rupert-we all know what that means bless her heart :)

Third-KA Hermione LOL GO EMMA....Transformers comment-perfect Emma girl-couldnt agree more.

Fourth-I can see her as a teacher had she not done this.

As always like her ginger man, just very true, humble, down to earth people people.

Oh! I knew it, but I wasn't sure. Thank you!!!! :) But that it's true, Dan/Emma kiss was so awkward!!!!

this is why i will always say Dan knows something in deathly hollows part2 towards the end when Ron and Hermione walk in holding hands and Hermione look at harry and then look at Ron and her hands together and that smile harry gives them like he know they are together :). Okay now remember when Emma and Rupert where standing next to each other in the London premier when the speech was going on and Emma again was holding Rupert but this time his arm and you saw that smile Dan was giving it like he knows something :)

“Oh no, no, no. It’s not just a snog. No no no no no.. No no. It’s like a- It’s like a you are the love of my life kind of moment." Emma Watson.

“Oh no, no, no. It’s not just a snog. No no no no no.. No no. It’s like a- It’s like a you are the love of my life kind of moment." Emma Watson.

Haha I love that! She's so cute!

Rupert: Actually, the take you see is the first actual take we did—the first kiss. And we even had a little bit of a genuine laugh… it wasn’t really acting. It was a weird, weird day.

Really?? :rolleyes:

this is why i will always say Dan knows something in deathly hollows part2 towards the end when Ron and Hermione walk in holding hands and Hermione look at harry and then look at Ron and her hands together and that smile harry gives them like he know they are together :). Okay now remember when Emma and Rupert where standing next to each other in the London premier when the speech was going on and Emma again was holding Rupert but this time his arm and you saw that smile Dan was giving it like he knows something :)

Finally, Rupes answers truthfully about the kiss - towards the end of the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYQdojxpMSY

Rupert: Actually, the take you see is the first actual take we did—the first kiss. And we even had a little bit of a genuine laugh… it wasn’t really acting. It was a weird, weird day.

LOL!!!! tRuE!!!! SO TRUE!!! ;) GOOD CATCH!!! I didnt notice that!

Omg when Emma says that I lost it-but she is right-that kiss was "love of my life" moment-anyone else notice their bodies pressed against each other btw when they kiss? LOL Emma def changed her tune tRuE ;)

Luciana, I KNOW!!! Right? That kiss was NOT acting-sorry guys, yall are busted--I have been hearing from other people-message boards, people in theaters, even critics saying how realistic the kiss was...REG thank you!! Rupert-like your girl-yall are just BUSTED ;) Just reveal already-we will all be VERY happy for yall!!

Hehe I told ya---you always have to translate what they really mean. What Rupert said:"It wasn't really acting-It was a weird, weird day"

What Rupert meant:"We do this all the time, just not in front of camera, crew, and billions of fans"!!! :rolleye0012:<_<

Ummm..how come we didn't see Emma's Love of My Life vid before the movie came out??? They sure love to

tease their fans!! <_<

Edited by soulsister