The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Wow... Emma Watson will be the star of Beauty and the Beast! I wonder who will be the beast,My link].....I think Rupert is perfect to play the role "beast"...lol

what do ya'll think?

I definitely agree! I actually saw a lot of people on tumblr saying that and I also saw that this girl is planning on writing a letter to the director of the film with a request to cast Rupert.. I'd be the happiest person alive if it works out!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG to see them as Beauty and the Beast and that HOT chemistry w. each other-I mean the love we see between them in RL and the love on screen would be a TOTAL WIN for fans. There would be PLENTY of people who would love to see R/E together on screen together again. I know I am one of these people!! LOL It it not just because of R/Hr we have seen them as but just their natural chemistry and love for each other. I really do envy their relationship :) They started out as friends and just continued from there. They really do have a beautiful story of their own.

Can we revisit that kiss again-WOW...HOT...PASSIONATE...bodies pressed against each other...thank you R/E for the "acting" hehe

Do any of you shippers know what R/E are doing now?? Are they still promoting DH2 for the entire month of July?

This is off topic but Dan had the best interview last nite on Jon Stewart--This was really the best I've seen

throughout all the interviews of any of the cast members. Jon Stewart:Does Golem get his ring back??!!! :rofl:

The quidditch match is hysterical!! :ohyeah:

http://www.morninpaper.com/2011/07/daniel-radcliffe-talks-harry-potter-with-jon-stewart/

Edited by soulsister

LOL!!!! CLASSIC TT!!!! ;) Ok so there was a tumblr I found and how freaky is this-that's even what the tumblr says LOL: Emma and Rupert's full names like Ron and Hermione's full names have the SAME amount of letters (R/Hr-19) and (R/E-25)...I was like WOW that is very interesting-fate yall, fate :)

SS, you and the goats! LOL-why dont you buy it for them!? ;) LOL

How crazy is that? you never get that the same amount of letters? almost impossible i would say....that has to be a sign! TT love the pics ha ha you and those chickens. I will buy the goats when they come out! I still reckon theres more to come from these two. I would love if Rupert and Emma did beauty and the beast....it would be so awesome. Wheres everyones tick tick tocks gone!!!

TICK TICK TOCK

Edited by Lollipop

LOL!!!! The goats-think Soul Sister has gotten to your brain ;)

Dont worry the TICK TOCK is still here! LOL I have been so caught up in R/E heaven and R/Hr heaven that I forget too sometimes! LOL...but yeah I mean I thought that having the same amount of letters in their names was kinda cool and yeah I mean if that is not a sign then I dont know what it is!!!

Its fate that what it is!!! All these signs are everywhere! Ha ha lolly wont go near a goat so i dont think her sending them is an option!!!

TICK TICK wheres our TOCK. :wub: :wub:

LOL!! Goats are quite popular these days. Lots of people love goat's milk/yogurt etc. I stayed at a goat farm B&B in upper NY last month and they are the funniest/cutest animals!! Lots of people like the black/white goats as they're not as common.

They'll eat anything in sight, and the baby ones are very friendly. My friend had a goat, but it got into some fertilizer, and died. :(

Therefore, I think a goat would be right up R/E's alley--they'd both love it!!

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck and the goat's too busy eating to make a sound!!

I just have to laugh because somehow our R/E thread has turned into talk of goats ;) Well he does have a mini farm Emma was gushing about on Larry King Live LOL-she wants to add their chickens next. ;) Yes TICK TOCK TICK ;)

Couldnt agree more TT, the signs are all around us!!!!! :ohyeah:

LOL!! Goats are quite popular these days. Lots of people love goat's milk/yogurt etc. I stayed at a goat farm B&B in upper NY last month and they are the funniest/cutest animals!! Lots of people like the black/white goats as they're not as common.

They'll eat anything in sight, and the baby ones are very friendly. My friend had a goat, but it got into some fertilizer, and died. :(

Therefore, I think a goat would be right up R/E's alley--they'd both love it!!

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck and the goat's too busy eating to make a sound!!

Goats are everywhere here lol and cows pigs sheep the whole farm lol! The re thread has been reduced to animal farm lol!!! Rupert has said he has a mini zoo!!!! Ha ha i can see emma buying more animals now to add to the collection, esp since shes home for the year

Luciana and LadyKim---beautiful vids!! We have SO MUCH EVIDENCE OF THEIR LOVE!!!

I hope when they are seen out and about together, that the media/fans will give them

their space and privacy. I know Rupert is very good at flying below the radar, so I

hope they'll go flying in his "FORD ANGLIA", and become oblivious to everyone around them!! <_<

Holy Frack---who made these amazing videos!!! I swear if you were to show these videos to a non HP fan, I guarantee they would ask, are they together in RL? or even wow what a beautiful couple-how long have they been together? Agree SoulSister-so much evidence of their love for each other. I will be honest, I dont need any more justification to convince me that they are together. ;) I do hope that the media would give them their space too.

where can i find the video where daniel says "I think they both enjoyed it a little too much, I think" about the ron hermione kiss

Hi there! :) Oh gosh I dont know!! But first welcome to the boards!! :) Second, if you search HBP premiere on google, you might be able to find it-I will search too for yas!!

Beauty and the Beast-hehe.....;)

DW I know-I just wish the media would see what we see-but no they are too busy focusing on the A listers in Hollywood-which I guess is to our advantage of them being left alone then :) But yeah how no one can love these 2 I think they need to "sort out their priorities" ;) Couldnt resist hehe

From July issue of Radio Times (scans can be found on Snitchseeker.com):

Emma ".....Although I have a funny feeling the three of us will become closer when all of this is over, because we've shared this experience. I think we'll spend more time together now than we did during filming."

Since Dan will be in NYC till at least Jan 2012 (I think that's when his broadway stint ends), we = her and Rupes :)

Oh, and of course she compliments her man - saying how he held the press conferences when they first began because she and Dan could barely string together a sentence.

Edited by rupert&emmagrint