The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it me are emma just don't want to show her right hand because i was looking at some pictures of when she came to lax airport she had her rite hand in her pocket and now she still hiding her right hand. could be notting

My link

When I saw Rupes in the "I LOVE TOM FELTON" t-shirt, I was just waiting for somebody

with Photoshop to "fix" it with his real feelings!! LOL!! :P

It's almost as if he gave us a freebee with this one. :rofl:

Ummmm.tRuE===that would be her left hand she's hiding. I'm thinking they might announce

something around Rupe's b'day-Aug 24. Emma looks far too giddy!! <_<

Edited by soulsister

My link

When I saw Rupes in the "I LOVE TOM FELTON" t-shirt, I was just waiting for somebody

with Photoshop to "fix" it with his real feelings!! LOL!! :P

It's almost as if he gave us a freebee with this one. :rofl:

Ummmm.tRuE===that would be her left hand she's hiding. I'm thinking they might announce

something around Rupe's b'day-Aug 24. Emma looks far too giddy!! <_<

OMG that photoshopping job is to DIE for<3 hahaha lovee it

^ That would be awesome!

I also love his T-Shirt he wore in an interview saying 'Always'. Perhaps a playful nod to both the use of the words in DH2 and maybe his feelings about the HP experience, particularly involving a certain person? ;)

Yeah, I know, I'm a dreamer. Haha

^ That would be awesome!

I also love his T-Shirt he wore in an interview saying 'Always'. Perhaps a playful nod to both the use of the words in DH2 and maybe his feelings about the HP experience, particularly involving a certain person? ;)

Yeah, I know, I'm a dreamer. Haha

Remember, just because it's happening in your head, it doesn't mean it's not real ;)

Not to be a complete downer.. but I think they may be too young to be getting engaged.. That being said, maybe it's a promise ring from the Grint? I definitely think somethings going on... ;)

I dunno....Bonnie is 20 and Jamie is 22 and they're engaged and have only known each other about 2 yrs.

On the other hand, Emma is 21 and Rupert is almost 23, and they've known each other over 1/2 their lives. <_<

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck ;) ;)

I dunno....Bonnie is 20 and Jamie is 22 and they're engaged and have only known each other about 2 yrs.

On the other hand, Emma is 21 and Rupert is almost 23, and they've known each other over 1/2 their lives. <_<

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck ;) ;)

lol.. i like the way you think

TICKTOCK <3 :ohyeah:

http://twitter.com/#!/sashamcveigh/s...89729888260096

Emma Watson and Rupert Grint in the Polo Lounge, Beverly Hills Hotel. --> Gosh their already doing a HP reunion :P

http://twitter.com/#!/mike_kirby/sta...79394329739264

just seen @EmWatson and Rupert Grint in the Beverly Hills Hotel, Polo Lounge, not going to lie I was very star struck!

from two different people

It says "Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!" it doesn't work anymore....grrrrrh!!...I wanna see it!!!...is it really true?

I lurk on another site that you posted those links and saw them there - http://twitter.com/#!/mike_kirby is where you can see the second tweet.

It's interesting that Mike tweets it on the 26th and Sasha tweets on the 27th - could it be they're staying at the same hotel (in the same room ;) )!

Edited by rupert&emmagrint

Oh they are so staying there or stayed there even once ha ha its so obvious now at this stage i wanna scream! Next they will both be at home together. Welcome to all the new shippers :)

i nearly forgot

TICK TICK TOCK BOOM! :ohyeah::ohyeah:

Edited by Lollipop