The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Forum Awards

Ladies and Gentlemen.... Member from far and wide... I proudly announce.... THE FIRST EVER FORUM AWARDS!!!!!

I, Arie, will proudly be your host for this marvelous yet intimate event.

How it works:

1. Choose 1 member to nominate for each category listed below.

2. Votes are sent, through PM, to me. (Arie <3)

3. You will have 2 weeks to vote!

Rules:

1. You cannot nominate any banned members.

2. You cannot nominate yourself for any category.

3. You can only nominate an individual person 3 times per ballot (so if you nominate a person for sexiest, fav

orite mod, and best member you can no longer nominate them for any other category).

4. Each person is entitled to one ballot, you don't have to fill out every category to submit a ballot but it's highly recommended!

But, that is not all! All of the winners will get a special prize from a few of the most talented Graphic Designers.

Voting starts................. NOW!!!

Have an amazing time everyone, and feel free to PM me with any questions :P

Categories:

Nicest Member

Sexiest Member

Funniest Member

Most Helpful Member

Most Active Member

Best Member

Best newcomer

Best Moderator

Would-Be Couple

Member You'd Most Like to Meet

Member Most Likely to Become Famous

Best Graphics/Visual Art

Best Member Run Forum

I do hope you vote for a guy who makes a fool of himself just for you on a certain youtube video :P

I didn't understand a single word of it, with the possible exception of "tatoododotatoo". :blink: I've got a slight feeling this might be an inside joke...

I didn't understand a single word of it, with the possible exception of "tatoododotatoo". :blink: I've got a slight feeling this might be an inside joke...

Ahahahaahaaa! "What a to do to die today." ;D

It's his response to my version of it (it being one of my vocal warm-ups in Voice & Speech class haha).

Ahahahaahaaa! "What a to do to die today." ;D

It's his response to my version of it (it being one of my vocal warm-ups in Voice & Speech class haha).

Ah! I'm so going to suggest that tonight as a replacement for our "Da du dir doch den Dank durchdacht, den Dido durch den Dolch dort duldet". :lol: And yours sounds just a bit Scottish, doesn't it? :)

Everyone's been asking me if I voted already. SHEESH. Let a member decide in peace!!

Lols.

Ohhh, and I'm adding my own categories to my ballot. I solemny swear that I am up to no good.

-raises eyebrow-

:D

It's not perfect but I had less then 24 hours of practice and was very nervous :P. I don't have the natural gift that Anna has to appear on camera :P. I'm a lot better now though. (I use this to warm up before my radioshow...it really works! )

Everyone's been asking me if I voted already. SHEESH. Let a member decide in peace!!

Lols.

Ohhh, and I'm adding my own categories to my ballot. I solemny swear that I am up to no good.

-raises eyebrow-

:D

You can add them all you want. Doesn't mean they will be counted :P

But, I am sure I will enjoy looking at them! lol. Love ya roomie!! Always got to give me trouble don't you?!