The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Valentine's Day

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah as it's a Monday I'll spend the day with my son while my boyfriends at work and the evening, watching Ashes to Ashes....unless we've finished the box set then we have Dexter to catch up on....or true blood. Oh and Glee at 9.

I will be at home with my husband and my son, but certainly doing nothing special.

We by each other cards but thats all.... the whole thing is a waste of money with the cheap tat presents that go on sale, it's just an excuse for card shops to make money.

chemistry lessons.i hope my boyfriend isn't planning anything <_<

never really liked that day-i think it's just another stupid thing to put pressure on single ppl and make them feel bad.i hate the fact that we fancy ourselves open-minded,but fail to understand that you don't need to be married or in a stable relationship in order to bee happy.

I will be at home with my husband and my son, but certainly doing nothing special.

We by each other cards but thats all.... the whole thing is a waste of money with the cheap tat presents that go on sale, it's just an excuse for card shops to make money.

Card shops need to make money year round one way or another... there are also the jewelry shops hiking up their marketing for Valentine's Day.

I will be spending that day at work, nothing special.

Where's the option for "Valentine's day is a waste of time/day"? Because I don't see it xD

You mean waste of stupid money.

Isn't it important to do and want only the best for your partner at any time and not just on valtentine's day? It's a day for consuming. Shopping like crazy. Just like christmas.

You mean waste of stupid money.

Isn't it important to do and want only the best for your partner at any time and not just on valtentine's day? It's a day for consuming. Shopping like crazy. Just like christmas.

I totally agree with you guys!! Just another holiday for spendung money on stupid thing.And the worst thing is, we didn´t even have Valentines day in Argentina a few years ago!! WTF?? Globalization is not always a good thing ¬¬