92 replies to this topic

#21 Carlyn

Carlyn

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:52 PM

keep having this recurring nightmare of my teeth falling out. It is seriously getting scary now.

Woke up in the middle of the night clutching my mouth and running to my mirror to check they were okay. Because last nights teeth nightmare was where i was grinding my own teeth to the point of them coming out. :o i swear this scared me more than anything lol.

I heard that the teeth falling out dream is very common. I have a dream dictionary. The book says that if your teeth fall out in a dream, means hurt pride or loss of face. It could mean the loss of friend or relationship that it is important to you. There are many interpretations about what teeth falling out means so you could check the internet.

As for me, I dreamed it was midnight. I was with my brother and we had to quickly put some trash into a dumpster. We were at the shops and we were afraid for some reason. Then some paparazzi came to take photos of us and we had to run away. I ran through a crowd of people who were celebrity inpersonators. They were all so grotesuqe because they all had plastic surgery which warped their faces. I was afraid of them and didn't want them to touch me. Afterwards, I was on a train and I got off a station. I was on a school excursion and I was in high school. I was in a wheelchair even though I didn't need one. I tried to take the elevator to go downstairs but it didn't work. There was a boy who was also in a wheelchair but he needed it.

A rep came to talk to us about the entertainment centre we were in. He talked about the opera called Aida and the behind the scenes stuff that happened. When he finished, the class were allowed to wander off and explore the building.

#22 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:07 AM

i dream of me and Emma Watson having a holiday together. I pretty much didnt remember the details, but i remember someone, in the dream, said "some in Ms Watson" and i was sitting behind her.
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#23 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:30 AM

How my boyfrind broke up with me for some other girl..
Yea I have been having bad thoughs abotu that stuff lately uhh

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#24 lavieenrose

lavieenrose

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

Hmmm well, that I was playing pool in an underground cave...

Apparently I was really tired, because that's the only time I have crazy dreams.

Posted Image
Posted Image

So even if the world falls down today, you've still got me to hold you up, and I will never let you down.

#25 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

^^ Lol.
I am planning on taking Salsa and Swing lessons, and maybe general ballroom dancing courses.
Last night, or actually this morning, I dreamt that I walked into a dance hall where there was a large social party going on. I was wearing quite a nice purple dress (I never wear dresses because I am convinced I need to lose 20 more pounds and that I don't look good in them) and my hair was up.
As I approached the doorway and walked in, I took note of the party. It was hopping. I found myself walking over toward the left and approached a man who was sitting at a table, and who, I might add, was gorgeous. :D
He held out his hand to me and said, "Let's dance."
That's where the dream ended. It left me quite hopeful. Lol.
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#26 Katie20

Katie20

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Mood::Tired
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:12 PM

It was so real my dream last night..

I dreamed that Will (Moseley) was next to me and hugging and kissing and Yeah

but It was a dream that felt so real, like he was really there..

I LOVE those dreams.. until I wake up lol
Posted Image

#27 Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

Power Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,498 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:09 PM

Last night I dreamed that I was trying to make myley cyrus my girlfriend. And from what it looked like, she didn't mind me being her boyfriend either. It was such a cool dream. I loved it.

knowledge is power

#28 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationThe largest country on the map

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

That was weird, I was in Hogwarts with my friends and we tried to kill Voldemort, we tried everything and nothing helped, he could kill us :mellow: and I was like "let's pour some coke upon him" and we did and he got burnt off. :mellow:

@Katie: ahh yes, I have these dreams sometimes, that feels so real :rolleye: I love them specially when you want it so much and you can't have it...

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Banner: Jade

Call me Yulia

#29 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:31 PM

This has been the second time I have dreamt about someone I call the Tattoo-Girl...it`s kind of weird, there is a series of rooms with people there, don`t know if it`s a party or something...and then there is that girl on a couch. She has long hair, and I can never quite see her face. Kind of like one of those japanese ghost-girls. We don`t really speak, but we can hear our voices. She`s distressed because she wants to get a rearing horse tattoo on the inside of her lower left arm, but she cannot for some reason...even though it`s very important to her. We`re quite...friendly...with each other, but she`s always sad and I know there`s no way I can help her, which leaves me distressed when I wake up.

#30 Imagine

Imagine

Devoted Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationCheshire, England

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:05 PM

I had a nightmare last night, well this morning because i snapped out of the dream due to my mobile ringing at 6 this morning.

So i was in a prison :o it was nasty. Especially when i think i got put away due to drugs lol haha

Posted Image

#31 lavieenrose

lavieenrose

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:44 PM

My dream was that I gave birth to quads :lostit:

Posted Image
Posted Image

So even if the world falls down today, you've still got me to hold you up, and I will never let you down.

#32 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationThe largest country on the map

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

Omg, I had such an interesting dream last night!
16-th century, England.
I was Queen's servant, I helped her with her dresses, cared about the way she looks and stuff. There was a male servant that liked me, maybe :mellow: I don't remember, how I even met him lol, no one knew it and we started dating secretly, the Queen would kill me if she'd find out, dk why but she didn't want me to have any kind of relationships with any men there :mellow: But anyway later I had to marry him b/c we had some close contacts :P and the Queen wasn't happy, she punished me and him. I didn't like that man but the Queen was like "You should get a kid from him if you're married" I was against it. Then as I remember I was sitting on my bed, crying, that man was cheating on me, I saw him with other young ladies but I didn't care. And one night the King asked me to come in the royal bedroom and bring a tea, I did, then he closed the door and told me to sit on the bed, then he gave me a cup of tea which I brought him. I was like "what do you wish, your majesty?" He was like "I want you to drink the tea, while it's hot" I started drinking it, he sat down on the bed too and started to talk about that man, I was like "I don't care what's gonna happen with him" he said "I know what you feel. You were forced to marry" I was sad and unhappy. He asked "What can I do for you?" I didn't reply. I was afraid that the Queen could come anytime, I asked him about her and he said she went to France to visit her sister. Then it was a long pause as I remember :mellow: and then he was like "I like you" I told him that he doesn't know me. Then he kissed me anddd so on >.> :P Anyway later the Queen found out about it and I was sent to France for a punishment and the King was killed and I was pregnant from the King and later it turned out that the Queen just couldn't have a baby and she used me. :mellow:

Doesn't it look like a movie :P I'm still excited!

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Banner: Jade

Call me Yulia

#33 Katie20

Katie20

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Mood::Tired
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:28 PM

I dreamed

That i was out to dinner in NYC with my mom and I saw Taylor Swift and Jake Gylenhall having dinner a few tables away..

and it was so AWESOME!! lol
Posted Image

#34 Carlyn

Carlyn

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:11 AM

Omg, I had such an interesting dream last night!
16-th century, England.
I was Queen's servant, I helped her with her dresses, cared about the way she looks and stuff. There was a male servant that liked me, maybe :mellow: I don't remember, how I even met him lol, no one knew it and we started dating secretly, the Queen would kill me if she'd find out, dk why but she didn't want me to have any kind of relationships with any men there :mellow: But anyway later I had to marry him b/c we had some close contacts :P and the Queen wasn't happy, she punished me and him. I didn't like that man but the Queen was like "You should get a kid from him if you're married" I was against it. Then as I remember I was sitting on my bed, crying, that man was cheating on me, I saw him with other young ladies but I didn't care. And one night the King asked me to come in the royal bedroom and bring a tea, I did, then he closed the door and told me to sit on the bed, then he gave me a cup of tea which I brought him. I was like "what do you wish, your majesty?" He was like "I want you to drink the tea, while it's hot" I started drinking it, he sat down on the bed too and started to talk about that man, I was like "I don't care what's gonna happen with him" he said "I know what you feel. You were forced to marry" I was sad and unhappy. He asked "What can I do for you?" I didn't reply. I was afraid that the Queen could come anytime, I asked him about her and he said she went to France to visit her sister. Then it was a long pause as I remember :mellow: and then he was like "I like you" I told him that he doesn't know me. Then he kissed me anddd so on >.> :P Anyway later the Queen found out about it and I was sent to France for a punishment and the King was killed and I was pregnant from the King and later it turned out that the Queen just couldn't have a baby and she used me. :mellow:

Doesn't it look like a movie :P I'm still excited!

oooh I love it! That does sound like a movie plot and it reminds me of the movie, Elizabeth: The Golden Age.

I had a dream where I was Cameron Diaz and I was getting married to James Marsden. He surprised me with a wedding ceremony and I didn't want to marry him. In the dream, I thought hard about how to tell him I didn't want to marry him. He gave me a diamond necklace instead of a ring.

#35 start.a.revolution

start.a.revolution

• Wind
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationSI, NZ.

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:52 AM

Okay don't laugh - it seriously was SO random. I was eating Fajitas. They were REALLY good. aand then my primary school bestfriend surprised me by running into my living room - with her younger sister and then 2 even younger sisters that i'd never met (that don't actually exist) who were the exact copies but younger of her actual sister. Her sisters names were Resance (like Renaissance without the nai bit LOL) and Lily and they were the cutest things ever.

hahah it was the strangest dream eveeerrr.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dear everyone ( you know if this applies to you or not!) as I am away - and not sure how nice my internet connection will be, I thought if I wrote something on here, people might see it and know that i'm not just leaving and ignoring you :( Dax suggested a cookie cake, and Kim suggested Going away balloons with water in them, and I thought they sounded pretty neat. But but i'm not going away! Just going on a hiatus or two of varying lengths, but i'll be back. To those I didn't get to say goodbye too - GOODBYEEE I miss everyone already. Keep up the chats and discussions for me okay?

LOVE Star.xo
Family: Older sister = Arie | Older Brother = Ardi | Grandpa = Jon | The Godfather = Dax | Twin sister = Kim | Carlyn = Aunt :D

#36 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:14 AM

Well, the other night I had my first "lucid dream." That's where you can control the dream. It actually happened accidentally:

I set my alarm to ring on my phone, and put my phone in my pajama shorts pocket (I was really tired). Right before I went to sleep I remember myself thinking, "Why did I put my phone in my pocket. Eh, whatever." Then I fell asleep. The next think I knew I was in my room (dream) with cloths on and about to walk out the door. Then, my phone alarm started beeping. In the dream, I reached down to my right pocket. I felt my wallet, but no phone. RIGHT at the instant the current "scene" kind of "swirled into a vortex." It was a black space, but I knew exactly what was going on.

So, I kept thinking about what I wanted to imagine/lucid dream about. I was trying so hard, but nothing materialized besides a few little buildings and things. A few seconds later (or maybe minutes or hour) I opened my eyes. My dream collapsed because I kept trying to imagine what I wanted to see. I was trying really hard!

I have yet been able to duplicate the event. However, if I may say, right when that "vortex" happened, I got this really weird feeling. Imagine intaking an entire box of freezing cold Junior Mints in a second, and you have the feeling (I think). Either way, I recommend everyone trying this "lucid dreaming" thing out. You would-be able to fulfil your wildest dreams, be it travel to Rome, climb Mt. Evrest, journey to the edge of the galaxy, and even have a please evening with Ms. Watson.

Good luck!

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#37 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:20 PM

Man some thing about ghosts and something about rocks.
Thats all I can remember, but it was really intense and had a bit of romance and pity thrown in somewhere.

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#38 emwatsonsuperfan

emwatsonsuperfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:27 PM

I'm starting a dream journal because I want to learn to lucid dream. So this is what I wrote this morning. XP

I’m in a play—one I did a long time ago. It’s like a revival of the play so I take it for granted that I remember the lines and stuff. I don’t study the script at all. Huuuuge screw up. It’s an important night with lots of important people in the audience and I completely lose it during all of my scenes, even miss 2 of my entrances and end up coming on stage with iPod and earphones in, trying desperately to hide them from the audience. Everyone is SO pissed at me, I’m SO embarrassed. I apologize profusely to everyone and swear that next time it will be perfect.

You guys are hilarious!
Thanks so much for voting me Sexiest Member and Most Likely To Become Famous. LOLOL
Posted Image
♥MyYouTube
Please Sub♥

#39 retrosexxual

retrosexxual

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:58 AM

i think the last dream i remember i was being chased around my block by a bear... then i hid from it in a bus stop when my manager from work picked me up in a transit van and when i got in the bear was sitting on the back seat.
he just wouldnt leave me alone aye haha.

#40 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

Penguisn taking over the world

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie