The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should wait a year and a day to get those posts, then you can get 1,111 posts on 11/11/11 and if you do it on 11.11.11. AM or PM it would be real cool.

Awesome idea :P

We're planning a trip for the summer! We're between Berlin-Prague-Budapest, which is like super awesome and between London, which is more expensive than the other 3 haha. But i've already been to Berlin and Prague :c and i don't think i would miss a chance to visit London.

Same here =O Warsaw-Prague-Berlin but we don't know if it's jan or july/august, I want to go *sob* and Greece or Egypt are in plans too.

yeah im a factory girl wont u pardon meeeeeeh

see i can make my whole world in a back seaaat

got this song stuck in my head, actually

got most the pretty reckless' songs stuck in my head x3

I don't lalalalalike you,

I lalalalalalove you

I used to hahahahate you

but now I really *beep* love you xD

*heavy voice* BE GOOOOOONEEEE

Same here =O Warsaw-Prague-Berlin but we don't know if it's jan or july/august, I want to go *sob* and Greece or Egypt are in plans too.

Awwwh Warsaw soundsss awesome. Awhh Egypt too. So many places to go and no moneeey :(

I'm good Richard, thanks! :)

The people who live next door keep hammering something on their wall (they've been doing this periodically for the last 3 days now) and every time I hear it I think someone is knocking on my front door. It's starting to get on my nerves a little! :blink:

I'm good Richard, thanks! :)

The people who live next door keep hammering something on their wall (they've been doing this periodically for the last 3 days now) and every time I hear it I think someone is knocking on my front door. It's starting to get on my nerves a little! :blink:

Tell them to knock it off :mellow:

^ All I've got to say is if I ever get a hot girl over here, we're breaking out the pots and pans for a little revenge! :whaa:

Too much information, I know... :lostit: But I literally mean, pots and pans, that's the bad part of it! :P:(