The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

I've had Chinese food many times, my best friend is of Chinese discent, so I probably have it about 2 or 3 times a month.

2 or 3 times a month? Me too! haha There's a Chinese restaurant near from here, so I can go there walking

You're welcome sweetie! And really, why don't you like them? What makes a day become a good day for you, if I may ask? :)

And aww, thanks hun, that is actually quite sweet of you to say. I really appreciate it. And Uruguay is kinda cool sometimes, but it can be torture at times when you want like MAC make-up and they don't have it here or whatever (that was a random example, of course!) And we speak Spanish, of course, but our accent is different, especially mine since I haven't lived in the capital almost my whole life. I moved to Montevideo just 3 years, almost 4, to study.

Where do you live? And do you know Spanish?

Welcomes! ;D I don't like them for some reasons( family, boredom, personal, etc). I actually don't know what makes a day become a good day, I don't have a specific idea about that xD My life is kinda bored and sad (even tho I'm not sad) lately.

I'd like to visit Urugual some day, well, I'd like to travel across South America, it seems nice for me. Oh a trip could make a day become a good day for me haha

I'm from Dominican Republic, y sí, español es mi lengua materna ;D I always thought in Uruguay people speaks like in Argentina, i mean, the accent xD

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcomes! ;D I don't like them for some reasons( family, boredom, personal, etc). I actually don't know what makes a day become a good day, I don't have a specific idea about that xD My life is kinda bored and sad (even tho I'm not sad) lately.

I'd like to visit Urugual some day, well, I'd like to travel across South America, it seems nice for me. Oh a trip could make a day become a good day for me haha

I'm from Dominican Republic, y sí, español es mi lengua materna ;D I always thought in Uruguay people speaks like in Argentina, i mean, the accent xD

Awww, it's too bad that you consider your life boring or sad. Wouldn't you love to someday meet some of the people here? I have found some are really really great. :)

Ohhh right, right. You told me the other day! I'm sorry I didn't remember hun, I am kind of adapting to everyone again and who's whom. If you ever come to Uruguay, let me know. I can tell you some cool places to visit!

And nah, we don't talk THAT similar, though I guess for the rest of the people Argentineans and Uruguayans talk alike, and then people from Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, etc are all in one bag too. :P

This is a conversation I really had with someone today...

Me: "Hey, why's Dave working today?"

Co Worker: "Dave?"

Me: "Dave!"

Co Worker: "Dave?"

Me: "Yes Dave!!"

Co Worker: "Oh, so you mean David!"

:blink:

^ haha happens.

It reminded me of the english class today, we were so bored that we started fooling the teacher around.

Teacher: You can see a few adjectives and the nouns, use them to describe the nouns.

Person?

Class: Rich.

T: Brother?

C: Rich.

T: Richard?

T: And?

C: And richie.

T: *gets annoyed* Bathroom?

T: Friend?

T: Why rich?!! You don't see the other adjectives?

C: Because we like "rich"!! xD

Ahh, phonetics is so boring.

^ haha happens.

It reminded me of the english class today, we were so bored that we started fooling the teacher around.

Teacher: You can see a few adjectives and the nouns, use them to describe the nouns.

Person?

Class: Rich.

T: Brother?

T: Richard?

T: And?

C: And richie.

T: *gets annoyed* Bathroom?

T: Friend?

T: Why rich?!! You don't see the other adjectives?

C: Because we like "rich"!! xD

Ahh, phonetics is so boring.

Now that was Rich! :P Thanks for sharing! :D

I'm hungry and bored. :mellow:

^ Hey, wait a second....and that was Richard! :o Was that intentional, or just ironic timing? :lostit:

*dances and sings like no one's around* :ohyeah:

When i get to 1,111 posts, i'm making a wish!

You should wait a year and a day to get those posts, then you can get 1,111 posts on 11/11/11 and if you do it on 11.11.11. AM or PM it would be real cool.

^i'd kill him if he woke me up! :o

What are you wishing? :o

To uhm, randomly earn like tons of money so i get to travel around the world and bribe Johny Depp to spend an hour with me c:

And i am not even kidding :mellow:

You should wait a year and a day to get those posts, then you can get 1,111 posts on 11/11/11 and if you do it on 11.11.11. AM or PM it would be real cool.

Oh my, that's an awesome idea! But if i do that way i get to wish just once :c I wish kinda saving the 11/11/11 on 11.11 for a bigger wish you know :(

^i'd kill him if he woke me up! :o

To uhm, randomly earn like tons of money so i get to travel around the world and bribe Johny Depp to spend an hour with me c:

And i am not even kidding :mellow:a bigger wish you know :(

haha thats why I'd never ring on your bell :P

...and why am I not in that wish?

haha thats why I'd never ring on your bell :P

...and why am I not in that wish?

Oh you silly, we only wish for unrealistic things :mellow: You on the other hand are in my future plans.

We're planning a trip for the summer! We're between Berlin-Prague-Budapest, which is like super awesome and between London, which is more expensive than the other 3 haha. But i've already been to Berlin and Prague :c and i don't think i would miss a chance to visit London.

Oh you silly, we only wish for unrealistic things :mellow: You on the other hand are in my future plans.

We're planning a trip for the summer! We're between Berlin-Prague-Budapest, which is like super awesome and between London, which is more expensive than the other 3 haha. But i've already been to Berlin and Prague :c and i don't think i would miss a chance to visit London.

hahah aww :P

Really? But but but Berlin is really nice in summer time. :sob: